Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Soul Glo posted:

titans about to play football like it's 1932

As we have seen from CJ2K and King Henry. If you don't have a passing threat that's legitimate teams will just stack the box. Now look if they want to run it on 3 of 4 downs this year and play 4 down football with some HB, RB1, RB2 hammer ball - well I'll watch that poo poo but our defense is gonna have to be legendary to keep the points down from opposing teams.

Not posting anything uniquely interesting here, just living my Titans life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

lol so the new guy is doing worse than the guy we didn't like before but we're gonna dump the old guy so we feel better about our last draft pick we made

Look all I know is that I watch Derrick Henry workout on instagram and I hope it's enough.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

AFC South fans trying to talk up their division when 3 out of the four teams drafted QBs from the weakest QB class in a while and the other team is the Jags is very funny. We're all going to be 6-11 at the end of the season, is my guess.

The Titans love to be very close to break even, regardless of overall team skill. 9-8 or 8-9.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Caught the highlights from the game, can Tannehill no longer throw even an ok deep ball? I know he was never some hail mary god but drat looked like at least 2 of the interceptions were from being underthrown with the third being a short enough route that I don't know if the route was run wrong or if Tanny just doesn't know where to throw the ball?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

Herbert is a cool QB and I wished he was my QB until we got Richardson

yeah Herbie is cool

but

Big Jeff

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Been busy today and just got time to watch the game...lol nah I'm good.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Soul Glo posted:

Burks did not practice today. Injury report should be out in a couple hours, hope the local rumor mill was just wrong!

But if it is true then I get to say,

I know a goon who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows Mason Kinsey and says Burks might’ve torn his MCL today.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

It's so weird that the Titans are going to win the Superbowl???

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

This is because I haven't worn my Byard Titans jersey enough this year isn't it.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Might have to watch the Titans if this is the Levis turnaround. Will I also put mayo in my coffee? No.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

epic bacon posted:

i actually felt very bad for Malik Willis in that Ravens game. he looked like a very athletic guy who had no idea what the game of "football" was

Willis is basically me except I'm also not athletic.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I'm debating bulking up and becoming an offensive lineman, time to TITAN UP???

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Bismack Billabongo posted:

I am going to drive to Nashville to boo vrabel through his press conference tomorrow if the ST coordinator still has a job tomorrow

If you do this and post some sort of proof I'll donate $25 to charity.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Edward Mass posted:

I’m not a doctor, is a fractured fibula bad?

Having one fibula is good, break it into 2 fibulas..that's probably twice as good.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Demon Of The Fall posted:

i nodded at jeff fisher while at a urinal in a movie theater bathroom once
I sold him some groceries and also the same with Frank Wycheck and Steve McNair. No cocks were involved though so there's that.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

oh what the gently caress, I'm sorry to his family as my posting probably caused his fall :(

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

What in the fresh hell did I miss? lol

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

On the other hand, Derrick Henry having one last mammoth game in Jacksonville would be extremely, extremely funny.
My heart will hold out hope for this but oh god is our OL so loving bad, I fear even Jacksonville has figured out how to limit him given the supporting casting.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I'd love to see Henry back if we can get an O-Line for him to actually run behind and some receivers so opposing defenses have to think we might actually throw the ball. Otherwise I'd rather he gets to play his remaining years with a team that can enable him to be successful/get a ring/break records.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Getting rid of a coach because of 2 losing seasons for another with 2 losing seasons (while having infinitely more control of their team) would be extremely funny to me, in a cope sorta way.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

You know I was rooting for the Texans, AFC South solidarity or something? But really I can't ever root for the Ravens after they were hunting Chris Johnson back in his good years. gently caress them birds.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

are u imagining something to be mad about

It's a crystal clear memory in my mind Mr. Ghost Dog. And am I holding a grudge? Yes indeed.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

Concession stand didn't even have 40s

this is the woke agenda

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Demon Of The Fall posted:

the Ravens, gross

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

AFCS MMXXIII: Big Jeff Of YOSPOS. uhhhhh bortles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Metapod posted:

Man if they hit on a rookie wr in the draft this could be the first actually good passing offense in titans history lol

Is this Air McNair erasure???