Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.
Lost the 50/50 to Gepard which I can’t complain about too much since I’m relatively new. Then got Black Swan early on the guarantee, time to dump all my mats and pair her up with Kafka!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.
I think it’s just that nobody cares what drama is happening on twitter, Reddit, whatever. That’s why they read/post in this thread.

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.
As a relatively new player, I think I absolutely have to save everything for Fu Xuan, I always use her as support on my weekly boss fights

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

Zokari posted:

that's her right hand op

Shocking if true

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.
Porque no los dos?

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

Meowywitch posted:

still havent pulled black swan at 75???? pulls. dont think I have any more free sources of gems atm remaining in the game. annoying.

This always annoys me but I forget about it on the next banner when I get a 50/50 or pity immediately

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.
Didn’t think I was gonna pull for her but, well, here we are

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

Meowywitch posted:

SB87P52BTVQ3

code for 50 gems and 10k creds that worked for me

Cheers m8

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.
Third 10 pull got me Luocha, Gepard e1, and three 4 stars

Eyeball emoji

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

Eej posted:

The game sells you on everyone

Well, maybe not Sparkle

:wrong:

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.
I feel incredibly stupid asking since I haven’t seen anyone else have an issue with it, but end of current patch how did people set their teams for the aventurine boss fight? I got wrecked with one sustain. Then wrecked even harder with two because neither of them could aoe and win the gamble. Seemed like the answer was to find a sustain with decent aoe but I don’t think I have one

I haven’t had any issue with a trailblaze or story quest outside of the first time I tried Argenti, so I feel like I’m missing something really easy

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

coolusername posted:

Don’t forget you can eat food beforehand. Something like high-tech protective gear which buffs def and shields, dreamy cone is a 60% atk buff, whatever best ones you have can be a real help.

This might be a game breaker for me that I didn’t even think of, thanks! I’ve gotten down to 30 or so on the final phase but just couldn’t survive. Tinkering a bit then trying this, and will check out some other suggestions here if it doesn’t work. Thanks all!

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

Meowywitch posted:

Topaz who I desperately need for her Chest abilities

Definitely thought this was a euphemism until I read the second sentence

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

franks posted:

I feel incredibly stupid asking since I haven’t seen anyone else have an issue with it, but end of current patch how did people set their teams for the aventurine boss fight? I got wrecked with one sustain. Then wrecked even harder with two because neither of them could aoe and win the gamble. Seemed like the answer was to find a sustain with decent aoe but I don’t think I have one

I haven’t had any issue with a trailblaze or story quest outside of the first time I tried Argenti, so I feel like I’m missing something really easy

Thanks for the responses on this, turned out the answer was Luocha for me. Spent so much time building Acheron that I hadn’t fully invested in him yet - even always gambling against a 9 his ultimate kept him out of trouble.

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.
Things getting a bit aggressive in here, let people have fun imo unless they are specifically asking for advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

ExtrudeAlongCurve posted:

So in Chinese it's Wang Chuan (the river of forgetfulness)

Everybody have fun tonight
Everybody Acheron tonight