Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
"I TRIED SOO HARD, BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER" - Chester Bennington -@nathenmazri

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I didn't put a copy of my book here for insta flexing. No the store bought exactly 1 copy actually.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

I don't know how to rip video stories but his latest IG stories are among his weirdest.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rykql4jGpa1xr43zx_720.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rykqod7VTf1xr43zx_720.mp4

temple
Jul 29, 2006

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ryqyezyS9N1xr43zx_720.mp4

temple
Jul 29, 2006

He's buying a $300k tiny home (mobile home) and land (trailer park) to live in CA.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Why does he screenshot his comments and post them as stories? This is from PC. He screenshotted his own reply with the iPhone interface showing

temple
Jul 29, 2006

He doesn't see the contradiction in loving Oprah but hating Lizzo. Struggling with weight = good, accepting yourself = bad.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

His stories today are confusing even for Nathen. I think he is trying to say that thanks to MbS making Saudi Arabia Great Again his book is out of date so he is recalling it and taking back everything back he said about Saudi Arabia because he loves it so much. He did this over like a dozen stories so it feels pointless to just upload them all.
Gotta support MBS for the daddy stiped. Those orange suits aren't free.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

He has such a weird baby face, like thisman.jpg

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Burbank, (California),

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Starscream is the best criminal transformer.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

chadbear posted:

Garfield restaurants sure are big in Serbia

https://maps.app.goo.gl/gLu7g6VJiRUwoVsR6
This is my home timeline now

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Every garfield has an odie

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

“Full raw naked” is not how you describe an interview, Nathen

I clicked

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I know people are going to say rich, but I don't get why a rich saudi-canadian of "celibate" orientation would support the politics he does. It isn't even in his own interests.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Death Con 3 on Mondays

temple
Jul 29, 2006

He should sell that to the #1 garfieldeats fan, himself #celibate #selfishman

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Busters posted:

His main twitter has been him taking the taking the more flattering parts of his interview and reposting them as eye-catch videos. Including the one about "someone" being on top of the pyramid of society.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1712824823120818688

Maybe he thinks this interview is giving him a boost/relevance/platform to get garf back. However, his behavior is antithetical to any brand ever.
Yeah Nathan, we have no idea (((who))) you are talking about.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I can't believe he only spent 1.5 m. I'm sure daddy stipend would've covered more.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

To be fair, nathen seems to understand marketing, operations, and logistics. The fact we knew about it and it physically existed showed he had competence. The issue he faced was strategic planning, ie how do you turn a profit from this license? A garfield pizza place is dumb on its face because pizza is already saturated and doesn't require IP. The fact he didn't make fresh lasagna or some other novel menu shows he thought "garfield but what else? uh pizza!" He could have ran a true theme restaurant but that would require a larger investment, planning, and creativity. He's not a big picture guy, he wanted to wear the garf suit and everything was extra steps.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Busters posted:

I'm not entirely sure about given the marketing and operations he's currently engaging in. And logistics was the downfall of the restaurant. Bad food, slow response rates and weird menu items (garficino).

This is also kind of to my point. If you look at the Dubai launch, you'd think he was launching a chain the size of pizza hut. He had this pie-in-the-sky idea that he was this "entrepreneur" on the verge of commercial history. In fact, he still acts that way.

If he had launched ONE North American restaurant instead of 3 internationally, and then focused on having a decent menu and to-go options, he would have done well. Covid was hard on everyone, but if -during lockup- you had told me I could have door-dashed a whole tin of Garfield branded lasagna, I would have been all over it. I wouldn't have expected amazing home-made pasta, but as long as it was passable, i would have been thrilled. As for other menu items, stick to junk food staples like burgers. Things you can make in the kitchen you've already got.

Dude was just on a captalism-as-cocaine trip and did any idea that jumps into his head. And he continues to dream about absurd scale entre-manure -ship impossibilities like running his own amazon.
I'm not going to argue with you about nathen being dumb. We are in entergreement on that.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

It's siri but for licensed holders and their loyal consumers

temple
Jul 29, 2006

ShiiiiiiitEATS

temple
Jul 29, 2006

#Nathan, I know you are #reading this.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Peak Nathan was cussing at arab women on tiktok then doing his own version of a strip tease on instagram.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

That was the best loving game, especially the rogue like rpg snuck in.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

It’s the way his bread beard goes up to his lips so they appear to poke out when kissing. Unsettling.

Edit phone post but w/e

temple fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Dec 9, 2023

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Akratic Method posted:

Disruptive first-mover? Aren't those opposites? What are you disrupting if you're there first?
Space-time

temple
Jul 29, 2006

He don't miss

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Another Jan 6 banger

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I really like how passionate Nate is about himself. He doesn't have children or a spouse so he's not hurting anyone. #selfishman

temple
Jul 29, 2006

MSPain posted:

why did he post the smoothie ad? it's not like you can buy it anymore, can you?
you can entergage with it

temple
Jul 29, 2006

watching the video in the op is even worse now

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Blue Moonlight posted:

Me: Can we get Mr. 305?

Mom: We have Pitbull at home.

Pitbull at home:

I hate you

temple
Jul 29, 2006

5er posted:

Nathen is so transparently loving crazy. I'm certain that he whole heartedly believes all his business ideas are complete winners and that Google reviews are just some conspiracy to drag him down... not, say, people actually criticizing him for having lovely products and ideas.
Its more like irrational confidence.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I'm glad someone at Sony has a sense of humor. I hope they produce it.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

His lips are scary. Something I've never said or thought before about a person.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

Once again, Egeez licenses PRODUCTS and not events. Also am I going crazy or did Egeez used to be spelled, “Eegeez”?
You're locked in

LvK posted:

went to see if he'd reacted to the new Garfield trailer, instead found this

His pfp is perfect for his posts

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Do you remember the mascot suit thing? This guy made it!
I'm sorry nathan I'm just the banker...
(mutters) My dad said you owe him. (loud) Who do you love more? Garfield or Jim Davis for creating Garfield?
I apologized profusely, please, my wife is home alone. We just bought a house!
Gar....FIELD! Gar...FIELD! Say it with me.
Gar... honey everything is taken care of. You'll understand in time.
Say it now! Gar...FIELD! Gar...FIELD!

temple fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Mar 9, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

temple
Jul 29, 2006