Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Red Baron posted:

why does she look like a skeleton

skeletons, most commonly known for being fuckin ripped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Nichael posted:

Water, Non-GMO Soy Protein, Palm Olein, Seasonings (Onion, Black Pepper), Natural Flavors, Potato Starch (Thickener), Modified Vegetable Gum, Wheat (Gluten and Fiber), Sugar, Yeast Extract, Red Yeast Rice Powder, Potassium Salt, and Paprika Oil (Color).

will all this soy protein make me gay

if this is anything like tvp and your body isn't used to it, you might poo poo yourself into orbit

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Honestly I like all the weird fake meat/meat replacements they make too. I don't seek an approximation of real meat, it's just its own fun taste sensation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpYTXyq0CoU&t=99s

i would buy the fake meat with "its own fun taste sensation" on the package and anyone who says otherwise is a liar

edit: i didn't click the video, is this covered in the video?

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Dr. Killjoy posted:

transmasc portrait of the author

haven’t seen any 4chan illustrations of trans men

except the classic “they’re transing the beautiful tomboys i jerk off to” cartoon

what

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

CaptainBeefart posted:

Is that a pencil sharpener?

thats the dragon slayer, a king commissioned a blacksmith to forge a dragon killing sword and then exiled him for making a 500lb mass of sword-shaped metal so now its being wielded by a very angry, very large, very emotionally stunted man on a quest to kill everything larger than him

im assuming

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i tried explaining this to my boss but he still fired me from the dairy queen

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

eating cinnamon rolls straight out of the can like a morbidly obese rorschach

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

hitler would have won if he sent his mutant zombies to the front lines instead of keeping them inside of castle wolfenstein 3d

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

ultimateforce posted:

maybe I’m dumb here but don’t they check for syphilis on STD screens? every time I date a new person we both go get tested.

i think the syphilis epidemic and peoples std testing habits might be related

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i hope the vr headset automatically opens qr code links so my goatman qr shirt can get some mileage

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

my password manager is a post it note taped to the underbelly of my keyboard because the glue has long since turned to dust

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Eat This Glob posted:

the marketing department. unless the government has a rule or law regarding a particular product like medicine (can't call it medicine unless it is, wink wink) or meat (can't call all your steaks "prime" as the USDA makes that call) you can call it whatever you want. make and sell "ultra mega-premium" sex lube or "disaster-grade" canned beef stew for bunkers. no one will stop you

suddenly very concerned about the quality of my disaster-grade sex lube

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Sherbert Hoover posted:

how do you get to that point

what is the spraying piss in your eyes and hair pipeline

idk where it starts but clearly it doesnt end in ur urethra

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i say swears online posted:

my first car was $1800 and i got it up to 145 which is faster than any human should be driving so i don't see the draw

its stupid because u only need to get up to 88 mph to see some serious poo poo

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i like to make cocktails out of random poo poo and give them a fancy sounding name, doing all the movements and mixing with grace and purpose right before the illusion of competence shatters when my father in law tastes his soy sauce whiskey egg

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Actuary X posted:

I'm picturing a drone that's, like, 18 inches across

its actually a guy that has a job like "senior general file clerk first class" idk why he had propellers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

uber_stoat posted:

no EDC is complete without 5+ different knives. maybe there are knives in the fan.

i dont need knives in my edc because my hands are legally classified as weapons

this isnt because of decades of krav maga though its because im fat barret with 2 gun hands