Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
The most annoying part is how y'all keep posting about it instead of just adding them to ignore and shutting the gently caress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

fr0id posted:

give an honest answer. every thread regular hates the thread making GBS threads by AIT. why haven’t you threadbanned them. what is the injoke?

Adding ait and the quoters to ignore makes the thread read fine, the quoters don't post good content anyway, and idiots that like the cartoon recipes can keep reading them. Everyone wins. Bonus I don't accidentally read aits posts in other threads now either.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

tokin opposition posted:

AIT has said posters should be killed several times, either free grippy or probe AIT imo

No one reported them though so the mods hands are tied.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
They sound really mad lol

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Covering up in a lighter color clothing to keep the sun off is a thing. But it's not wearing thick layers to trap the heat and moisture of your body, no.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
I'm here checking if pokemon trainer is back to post funny edits :( I miss them

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
He knows

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Al! posted:

i'm not going to get a sunday gravy recipe from anyone but a long island grandma

It's called ragu alla napoletana outside the US.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

quote:

In April 2023, Abbott wrote to The Observer saying that Irish people, Jews and Travellers did not experience the same racism. Labour withdrew the whip following its publication. Abbott withdrew her remarks, apologised and said: "Racism takes many forms, and it is completely undeniable that Jewish people have suffered its monstrous effects, as have Irish people, Travellers and many others." Abbott also said the letter was an initial draft sent by mistake.

Hmmm

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

KORNOLOGY posted:

His profile contains #hearttransplant

Living every moment like it could be his last. What a king. Having Hooters delivered.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

The Voice of Labor posted:

it took me at least 10 minutes to crop the faces and this is the thanks I get.

may fat stalin haunt you in your nightmares

I appreciated fat Stalin

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Like beef Wellington made with deadly mushrooms from an asian grocery?

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

tokin opposition posted:

All the modern day witch stuff is just a terf pipeline and is incredibly racist

Yer a terf, arry

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Adjusted for inflation, street fighter 2 on SNES and Megadrive cost $220 USD in Australia. It also used to be cheaper to fly to the USA to purchase photoshop than buy locally.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Apparently google lense won't parse the QR codes. Where do they lead?

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

It's never racist being Italian

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
idgi

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
what

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Thank you comrade Zuck

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
the spiders are capitalists

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
I imagine this is what Nazi cabaret was like in 1944 Berlin after they killed off all the funny queer and Jewish people

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Paladinus posted:

Is he wrong, though?

Look up his opinions on idpol.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Sorry but I just gotta share this quote from him. It's an amazing example of a 'Leftist' lacking a critical analysis of imperialism, given his recent Pikachu Face re: Bernie's statements on the Palestine genocide

quote:

The sectors, the individuals who were most woke, were also vehemently, viciously, virulently, anti-Bernie Sanders. And that, to me, I quote at some point in the book, Leon Trotsky, who describes all of these sects, which are very radical, radical, radical, hyper-radical, super radical, and cutting edge. But he says at the moment of truth, they reveal their true colors. And the two campaigns in 2016 and 2020, the Ta-Nehisi Coates, the Angela Davises, the New York Times, the MSNBC, all revealed their true colors.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
I think in American mainstream politics, people that campaign for Bernie generally consider themselves on the Left. I don't quite understand what you're getting at.

Q. You’ve been canvassing for Bernie Sanders. Tell us why you’re so excited.

quote:

I’ve witnessed three great social movements in my lifetime, the Civil Rights Movement, the Antiwar Movement and this is the third. Bernie’s campaign took the Occupy movement, which was localized, and he elevated it to the national level. I don’t know what will come next. I doubt anyone knows. But it’s exhilarating to be part of it.

If you asked me one year ago whether young people would come out in these numbers, I would have laughed. My impression was that they were hooked on internet chatter and antidepressants. But the young folks in the campaign are so serious, so intelligent; they remind me of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) folks from the early 1960s. I went on a bus ride to Massachusetts to campaign for Bernie. I was one of five in the alte kaker brigade. The rest were young people. It struck me that on the way home, there were no drugs, no one smoking marijuana, no alcohol. We got home at midnight or 1 am. It was a kind of moral austerity. Like, this is serious stuff, we’re not going to diminish it.

Contrasting this to his recent surprise and criticism of Bernies vocal support of imperialism and zionism, I'm just surprised a political science professor that quotes Trotsky seems to have missed the well documented analysis of social fascists and the failures of social democracy re: imperialism

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Imagine this totally weird impossible scenario. Makes you think.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Nevermind I'm.an idiot

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

lol this is deep cum lore

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Came across a 1967 Vietnamese propaganda cartoon and it's pretty cspam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o-6OpYuHk4

It's goofy kids shenanigans and then eventually you get images like this:

Pro click

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
How does that stop the woman being spermjacked?

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Ok how does that help the women who have fertile semen?

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

dsa is cool again

Nah

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
They're posting that on the 24th of December. You need to let the eggnog sit for at least a week for the booze to kill the salmonella. A couple months makes it taste hella smooth. I had some nog in my fridge for 3 years but it didn't improve much after the first few months imo.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Just me or does that not sound like Kermit's voice?

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

frozenphil posted:

Does the fact that cows don't have to eat grain factor into the equation at all? The only reason we feed cows grain is because of land costs and farmer welfare propping up the corn industry. There's more grift in penning up cows in a tiny lot and give some farmer welfare to farm corn so they can prop up the farm implement, fertilizer, and pesticide companies than there is in letting cows graze grass like they have for millennia.

I thought feeding grain/corn to cows caused more intramuscular fat. I swear just looking at 100% grass vs grain finished it's visibly different.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

frozenphil posted:

For sure you can get them fatter faster on grain, but grain isn't necessary for growing cows.

Ok but you wrote earlier there was only one reason cows are fed grain, cost and subsidy, which isn't true. Not in the US and definitely not here where there isn't ridiculous corn subsidy. Anyhow it doesn't really matter.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

14 and 88 are numbers that Nazis use to meme about Nazi poo poo. Nazis are a flavor of fascist that believe there is a Jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Their tap water has forever chemicals and things you just can't filter out.

lol I got bad news for you

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Delaware is Essex, if you're British. Essex but a tax haven

There's forever chemicals in all water across the planet, pom. Last I heard, it's in the rainwater lmao

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
It looks like a stone toss comic tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

fermun posted:

forums user bob dobbs is dead would love that

he's a goon from san francisco that digs holes for exercise but keeps being told to leave the beach by lifeguards for digging too big of holes

A man in Australia recently died after falling into and being covered by a massive hole some people dug at a beach. They got him out but the damage was so severe he died not long after in hospital.