Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I miss Helck's small face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Endorph posted:

i love this shot where you see tomori's sketchbook, it provides so much insight into how she views the world and they dont really call attention to or explain any of it its just there

What does the text say?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Endorph posted:

also sorry missed this post. its nothing too specific, just tomori's poetry/musings, depressing stuff. 'if i practice enough maybe they wont realize im broken' and such. 'what am i doing wrong?' and then the dead bug saying 'i dont know'

Thank you and drat

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

haypliss posted:

This was just as jarring in the manga tbf, but a flashback arc is otherwise a pretty normal concept.

It's even more jarring in the manga cause the arc starts at the part where they realize they're trapped in the mansion.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Ties are important

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The new Bleach OP is loving sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGTYrh-kFbA

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Darth Walrus posted:

Dimension W wasn't particularly great.

It had a soundtrack by Go Shiina at least.

Also the part at the end where the bad guy played his remix of Camille Saint-Saëns' Danse Macabre for the final fight.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

For some reason I thought Link Click was a SoL.

ninjewtsu posted:

you know i wasn't feeling it at first but that did end up being a pretty great fight

Last hit should have been aimed at the crotch dude was open.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Spiky Seeds is a good song

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I remember someone in the Spring thread looking for a song from Mashle's soundtrack and the official soundtrack dropped today

Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/album/4Q6X2k7mrP66fIAnYcEeKM?si=4bgXbmQrT7KJJKeIEPxsOw&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A4Q6X2k7mrP66fIAnYcEeKM

Youtube:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_kCcgSoP2w_RgjHmoxH4Y9fD5ennLeq94M

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Stink Billyums posted:

lol chargeman ken

:getin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IzFcvbiHbo

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

In case you didn't the next season of Baki is up on Netflix.

Watching it right now and Baki continues to own

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

GateOfD posted:

is it the animal or caveman arc

Caveman

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

We gotta public domain Columbo, then anime will be overrun with more things

Put Columbo in Ace Attorney

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Clarste posted:

It's funny to me how the first thing people do when they have secret magic powers is always set up an underground tournament to find out who is the strongest.

Baki but everyone has secret magic powers

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Get BONES and ORANGE to team up again and make a sequel to Godzilla Singular Point drat it!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

pork never goes bad posted:

I shamefully enjoy vending machine very much (it is dumb, and it is bad, but it shows a real commitment to the bit and also avoids much of the most odious stuff that seems common in isekai as a genre)

It has Bradio doing the OP song and nothing will take away from that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Do studios even have the resources to work in 4K?