Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Hyped for more joint practice fights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

three posted:

If your quarterback hasn't gotten you a playoff win by the time he gets his next contract, that's not great.

Baker: confirmed good

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

We still have Dak

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

wandler20 posted:

I think it was Sunday maybe and they said he'd only miss a day of practice if any.

gently caress me. I had a septoplasty a few years ago and that first week was loving agonizing. Like, not even painful agony, but having 14bs of packing and splints up your nose and having to breathe out of your mouth for a week agony. And living with the fear that if the wind blows the wrong way on your nose, it hurts like hell.

I can’t loving imagine doing anything but laying on the couch for 7 days. I took my norco to make me loopy just so I didn’t realize I was just staring at a wall for hours on end. Absolutely no interest in doing anything, including video games or even watching tv. It was SO uncomfortable.

That said, it was life-changing after the splints and packing came out. Being able to breathe out of your nose after 38 years or whatever was a great feeling.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I think Goodell might actually publicly execute him. That’s a lot of bets on your own team.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I would laugh my loving rear end off of Watson got benched and DTR balled out. Dude looks decent! agajnst third stringers

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Dalvin Cook to Jets

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Looks better than Russ

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

wandler20 posted:

I know we're all old but maybe someone could benefit from this here:

https://twitter.com/CordCuttersNews/status/1694424479407997223?s=20

My oldest just started college this week. Hell yeah. Thanks!

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Harlock posted:

NFL should go to NHL style rules and have a neutral emergency QB in every stadium if the first two go down. Brandon Weeden, you are the next 49ers QB.

Sorry, it has to be a 52-year old accountant or Zamboni driver.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

This is weird because they waived Mond this morning prior to the trade. So now they only have 2 rostered QBs.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Is this NFL+ poo poo only on phones and tablets, or can I watch it on my Apple TVs as well? $40/year to watch my Browns games in California would be a good deal if the Browns didn’t loving suck.

If it’s only on phones and tablets, can I airplay or screen mirror to Apple TV, or do they close off that loophole?

Streaming sites have been pretty dogshit for the past couple years and I just want to pay some money to watch the Browns, but definitely not the $400 or whatever the Sunday ticket crap is.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Freaquency posted:

You are going to be disappointed (by more than just the Browns):

Those “features limited to viewing on a phone or tablet” are games and redzone.

Lol wtf

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Professor Funk posted:

Isn’t Andrew Berry supposed to be some progressive-thinking GM or something?

He’s done fairly well, but unfortunately, he can’t make kicks.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

IIRC, they did it last year as well. Can’t remember who though.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Gatts posted:

It would be pretty cool to have Bosa and Garrett on the Browns but…welp…the Browns

I’d immediate slap $100 on the Browns to win the Super Bowl.

And lose it when they go 8-9.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Bosa deez nuts

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Nervous posted:

Go buy an 8ball instead. You'll have more fun.

Would it last through 17 weeks of misery and disappointment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Sure Jonathan, you can try to find a trade. By the way, we’ll be asking for a top 10 WR, a top 5 edge rusher, and 4 first round picks.

But yes, you’re completely free to find a trade partner.