Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

indigi posted:

I’m on a boat anyone remember that

Yeah it was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Kalli posted:

Joe Burrow down and grabbing his calf, being looked at by trainers.

They're bringing out the horse execution screens, RIP.

Poor bastard, hope he's okay

e: welp

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Mega64 posted:

Most QBs would be broken after the poo poo Goff's went through, so it's all the more impressive he's bounced back after a rough start with the Lions to get back to around the heights he had with the Rams.

Meanwhile I don't think Carson Wentz has even been signed to a team yet.

One of the best decisions Campbell made, by far, was retaining Ben Johnson as TE coach from the prior regime. There's a big whole article on the Athletic about the connection that Johnson and Goff have, but the tl;dr is that Johnson was really uniquely suited for getting helping Goff pick himself back up, especially after the disaster that was Anthony Lynn's brief tenure.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Grittybeard posted:

Bois's Vikings thing drops tonight at 9 Eastern. Or at least the first part of it. I am sure there are many more parts involved.

Link to the YouTube premiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRhFEGREiac

Rest of the episodes are:

Episode 2 (1970-1974) – Tuesday, August 8th
Episode 3 (1974-1979) – Tuesday, August 15th
Episode 4 (1980s) – Tuesday, August 22nd
Episode 5 (1990s) – Tuesday, August 29th
Episode 6 (2000s) – Tuesday, September 5th
Episode 7 (2010s-2020s) – Friday, September 8th

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Hizawk posted:

Campbell and Holmes are completely safe no matter how bad the Lions are this year, short of committing actual crimes.

If the team just completely melts down and goes like 2-15 then I could see it, but obviously that feels pretty far outside of the realm of possibility.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

wandler20 posted:

If you want to tell Mel Kiper or whoever they suck, maybe wait until the guy actually does something meaningful. Shouting out a player for having a good camp is fine but come on.

dude it's loving august what the hell else is there to talk about

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

3 DONG HORSE posted:

You're a moron lol

Maybe your point would make sense if the NFL didn't actually encourage gambling??

The NFL also encourages drinking but Kirk Cousins isn't showing up to games sloshed out of his gourd

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Dexo posted:

Yeah lol alcoholism is a huge issue in the NFL.

Dudes self medicate pain with it. And players extremely have shown up lit to practices and games.

There's fair, probably could have picked a better example. Regardless though, even if you have issues with the NFL's current gambling policy, letting players bet on their own games is absolutely unacceptable for any kind of organized sport.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Harlock posted:

I hear there's going to be "football" today

Sounds unlikely, where'd you hear a crazy thing like that?

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Gatts posted:

Kevin Stefanski is gonna be fired after 2023.

After?

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

sexy tiger boobs posted:

New jersey normal tho?

depends on if they're from North Jersey or South Jersey

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
I just feel bad for Lance. Dude just had some absolutely abysmal luck.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
I currently work on Sundays so I'm thinking I'll get it just for the game replays, so I can watch after I get out of work. The replays are usually up pretty quickly, right?

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCIHjcOm23E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Benne posted:

Holy poo poo I can't believe Week 1 is finally here, we made it guys :unsmith:

Hot seat thread is dropping later today, come at me with thread title ideas before I settle on something less funny.

2023 NFL Hot Seats: Calamity Gannon