Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

three posted:

If your quarterback hasn't gotten you a playoff win by the time he gets his next contract, that's not great.

Well good news is the contract likely doesn't actually kick in till 2024, so they have one more chance to win a Saturday night WildCard game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

a neat cape posted:

It's gonna be against the loving Jags again isn't it
You know it!

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

mcmagic posted:

He's gonna get his money. They will probably redo his deal every year for the rest of his career.
Nah but they will tack on some extra years at some and give him a raise in the process.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

fsif posted:

You guys are all going to miss it when you don't have ol' Dangeruss to kick around anymore.

You're gawt drat right we will

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Forrest on Fire posted:

Not just white people are upset

But I would love to see this post in the form of a Kelly political cartoon, A+
gently caress I totally forgot about that racist billboard Sonic in Belton did.

https://www.eater.com/2013/12/9/6317481/sonic-apologizes-for-racist-chiefs-redskins-sign

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Robert Facepalmer posted:

That still makes me laugh that Mahomes McMansion is down there.
While technically Belton, Loch Lloyd is more actual city than anything.

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Can I throw in a vote for Harrisonville? Is that too far beyond the sprawl?
Too far out and not nearly as awful.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Being in Miami for Spring Break gave me the opportunity to see a lot of fearless drivers on bikes.

Seeing them mixed with the other bad drivers of Miami in cars and well I totally believe that 28x more likely to die figure.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

kiimo posted:

I...don't think this is true? Pretty sure Nagy's last year was Mahomes' rookie year. But it was easily Alex Smith's best year in Nagy's defense.

and he had a leading rusher in Kareem Hunt. I think Nagy is going to be fine.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Cthulu Carl posted:

Is it possible Mahomes is a dwarf? What are his thoughts on digging? Will he eventually start using minerals for names, too?

Edit: Wait, he named his daughter after an alloy of one of his dogs?
Someone told him to go with a precious moments naming convention and he mistakenly heard precious metals.

It happens.