Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

rantmo posted:

It never would have occurred to me to actually paint the boards but that is such a loving great idea, I'm embarrassed that I never would have thought about it. As for the board sizes themselves, I'm trying to strike a balance between stability and ease of storage, which is why I was thinking three panels but that's definitely something to put a lot of thought into. Maybe three with dowels or the like just to prevent any individual one from going off like a rake into Sideshow Bob. I'll have to ponder that but this is a very promising direction.

Any kind of extra stability would be wise. Thankfully I never upended a section doing something like that, but I've come close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Just because I have to rave about it somewhere, I've been listening to The Infinite and The Divine and I should be finishing it this weekend.

It's been FANTASTIC. :allears:

Spoiler: Realizing why the planet is going to be destroyed and watching all of the pieces fall into place has been beautiful.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

It may not be smart but playing Blood Angels with the Assault Force detachment seems like a lot of fun. Yes, I would like to run forward and shoot you down while others jetpack all over.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

It plays Baby Shark.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Tangy Zizzle posted:

I am very stoked for the final "End and the Death"

Same!

(Especially since Alecto the Ninth looks like it's being postponed until next year, which is fine, but I was so excited for both the HH and Locked Tomb to release their final books within a month of each other... at least this means I get to do a third read-thru next year!)

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

The Brutalis Dreadnought is a chonky angy boi and is cool and my friend.

(That dread put in some WORK tonight for my crusade game.)

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

None of them can upset the winner in my heart: The Sundae Titan

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Super Waffle posted:

Is there a new mission deck that goes with the new Pariah Nexus campaign?

I'd assume that the next deck comes out this summer, so maybe an announcement during Adepticon?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

rantmo posted:

I don't know if it's enough but it's nice that they were thinking of us, kinda. Sons of Sanguinius got a little boost with +2 Strength and +1 Attacks on a charge, though I don't know if that's enough and Mephiston still can't lead Bladeguard Vets which is dumb.

As a Blood Angels player I say :black101::black101::black101::black101::black101::black101::black101::black101::black101::black101:

(Is it enough? Not sure. Do I really care? :black101:)

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Improbable Lobster posted:

Kroot Hound With A Hat On will be the next character

Posing on a tactical hat as well.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

AnEdgelord posted:

Not loving this trend of making every faction's combat patrol significantly shittier with every release.

:laughs in votan:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Nessus posted:

They sell a pack that's just skulls?

Yes :black101:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Apparently there’s also a pure Sisters detachment? Which gives me a spark of treacherous hope, because they literally have one kit and it feels very weird to make an entire detachment for that one kit.

This is why I care:

Why are the photos of an empty table? :v:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Improbable Lobster posted:

while each dune sequel isn't quite as good as the preceding book, each is worth reading and definitely influenced the warhammer universe a whole lot

Just don't read "books" "seven and eight". :negative:

(I only read book eight out of spite, I spent the entire time yelling at the characters for being so stupid and deserving of death.)

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Nancy posted:

I saw someone on twitter suggest that woke 40k fans (aka me) would be up in arms over Brothers of Battle.

Which is ridiculous because I would definitely include dudes with fluer de lis codpieces and armored jocks in with my rococo space nuns.

:black101: yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

rantmo posted:

Hell yeah, my FLGS Warhammer Discord just posted a message telling chuds to gently caress entirely off forever and announcing that they're planning a GW Pride event in June which they plan to make a regular event.

:black101: the Dojo! I love that place so much.