Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PoundSand)

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
It's impossible to touch computers for a living and have a leftist ideology. You are all posers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
I 100% got exposed at work yesterday. This dumbass company has still not even uttered the word COVID other than that bullshit "slow the spread" campaign from like March 2020.

This guy texted me after working with us for the morning and said the clinic "told him to go home (you have COVID)" around noon. I saw him still in his office with a lovely surgical mask just sitting on his desk (unused of course) while he continued to talk with everyone unmasked in the 15x15 office for hours until close at 5.

Not a peep from HR, everyone went to some big rear end company lunch thing too so literally everyone in the office has been exposed.

Stupid diseased nation.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Why does windows default to the chuddiest of sources for their news window?

I spent an hour unsubscribing from the dreck and they just kept coming up with new ones.

Because the only people that use edge/bing are the chuddiest of old people who don't know what the word internet browser means.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Soap Scum posted:

i have taken 7 vaccine shots per day since march 1 2021

i am serious

it is my full time job

This poster's blood is thicker than a bowl of grits

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

tenderjerk posted:

it rules that we have gaslit ourselves as a society to where summer flu is a thing you get every summer and I think has always been a thing??

Lmao and the year long "allergy season"

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Animal-Mother posted:

Manager randomly says he hasn't been able to taste anything since Mother's Day. :psyduck:

Managers can have a little brain damage as a treat

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Animal-Mother posted:

"I know he has Covid, but is he actually sick? Because when I had Covid I was fine, I came to work."

:thunkgun:

:shepface:

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
SARS is cool and good, actually

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Thoguh posted:

Honestly I don’t see the point of tweets like that anymore. Of course you were exposed to COVID at the convention. And at the hotel. And on the flight there. And at the restaurants and bars you went to. You don’t need to actually have knowledge of someone popping positive to know that.

It's almost 2024 and most of the American population still doesn't understand that people can have COVID and spread it everywhere they go without displaying symptoms.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
I love how COVID doesn't exist anymore in most of America but suddenly we have a year-round "allergy season" for the past 3 years.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Four years later and medical "professionals" still trying to rules-lawyer an airborne disease into submission. I mean I guess requiring any masking at all is an improvement over literally everywhere else in this doomed country.

I got an alert today that I have to take the "bloodborne pathogens" safety training module again for the fifth time working in an office where I have never seen blood yet everyone is visibly sick with airborne pathogens at all times.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Maybe the changes are good

I feel like there's a growing percentage of my work colleagues who are incapable of sending an email without typos or strange sentence fragments these days. Lmao

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
"I need a CAD viewer on my lap top......ASAP. Work on a project and to not have one."
- VP

:dafuq:

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Look at all those masks in the Chinese hospital photo.

We could have a deadly ebola outbreak in the US with people bleeding everywhere and dying on the street and people would not change any behaviors ever again haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Mason Dixon posted:

Today is one of my on-site work days, and it’s just hitting all the classics so far.

I have to show a co-worker and my supervisor a website issue found yesterday, and not only is the only possible way to demonstrate it clearly by them looking directly over my shoulder for 15 minutes, but the co-worker multiple times let’s us know he’s just barely managing not to throw up the entire time. Weird, must be something going around.

That’s immediately followed up by a mandatory company-wide HR meeting with the presentation essentially being “Stress and anxiety make you unproductive, you probably can’t change the cause anyway, so chin up, buttercup. Also sure is great we’re past that pesky pandemic!”

I will continue to trust my respirator, thanks.

Yeah this is my first day back in two weeks and the first thing I overheard this morning was two coworkers discussing how both of them have recently had parents with "mild strokes" who can't walk or talk properly now.

Lmao everything is mild