Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Is the "ape" moniker an NFT derived thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

lol this is something I would have expected from a crypto exchange

like "whoops we turned off the amazon cloud instance and that wiped out everyone's positions, sorry guys here's some IOUs (tether) and everyone's account gets a 90% haircut until further notice"

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Serious_Cyclone posted:

r/BBBY hopium is currently relying on the notion that a stock being 'canceled' is fundamentally different from one being 'deleted', and BBBY is slated for the much more prestigious and strategically meaningful 'canceled' designation.

Well yeah, being "cancelled" just means it will be sent to the SHADOW REALM, where it will be more powerful than ever

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
and thus, just as the BBBYQ stock price hit negative infinity due to a market glitch The Hedgies never accounted for, the loyal apes who did DRS their stock became as gods and the lambos flowed like water to the earth

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
https://x.com/foldablehuman/status/1707843378954776837?s=46

gonna go ahead and say things are looking bullish from Dan's post here, went ahead and bought up 20k BBBQY shares on the second-hand de-listed expert market

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Sep 29, 2023

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
yep 20230930-DK-BUTTERFLY-1 definitely sounds like a company that's going places

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Looks like the apes are convincing themselves they will be getting $25 per share, somehow, even after the stock cancellation.

Surely customer support can help!

But they did not cinform.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

yoloer420 posted:

Wtf, how do you even get those?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh6aZYKspKA

cruft posted:

Oh now that's interesting, do you have any clues about where this idea originated?

no idea!

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I've actually seen some Sears buildings being turned into something other than Spirit Halloweens recently, so maybe whoever still owned that poo poo is finally starting to sell off the last bit of the corpse?

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
they could bring back Blockbuster game rentals with pirated steam games by the CoDeX group and another section for console mod chips

very legit business though, buying 10k shares with the kids school lunch debt payment fund

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Oct 12, 2023

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

shame on an IGA posted:

AMC has been the innovation leader in figuring out to exploit these cults into actually funding the company's operations.

https://newsletterhunt.com/emails/24418

lol, but seriously how is this not illegal

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Apes seem to think they can keep dying companies running (and go to the moon, etc. etc. etc.) just by buying stock, but do companies ever actually use proceeds from stock to fund business operations rather than it just going into investor pockets?

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
thjey will pry those DRSed shares from my cold dead hands

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
the shares will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
When MOASS happens and the world economy is in ruins, you'll just need to trade ONE share of BBBQY for all of the chickens and grain seed you'll ever need for your subsistence farm in radiation-scorched Idaho

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Oh thank GOD I was beginning to lose all hope, finally proof Ryan Cohen will swoop in and save us all

Reddit is also awash with people freaking out about BBBYQ shares being delisted everywhere

but wait! :siren::siren::chanpop:FREE POKEMON CARDS :chanpop::siren::siren:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
The Hedgies: Yes.... ha ha ha.... YES!!

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
When The Hedgies are finally forced to close their infinite tesseract short positions, society will be thrust into a new order where just one BBBY share is worth $The World Economy. We'll be groveling for scraps of irradiated bread while they live as kings or something.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
well... I just turned up something that absolutely proves that the hedgies will be groveling for dinner table scraps soon

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Paladinus posted:

And the second P?

That's the one that hit Tower 2 Building 3

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
In the US they actually tried physical Amazon stores that just sold cheap poo poo you would normally buy online, but in malls. It didn't work out very well and I'm pretty sure most if not all are closed now.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Cyrano4747 posted:

Sure, but that's just penny stocks. In your analogy this is like finding a bookie who will somehow let you bet on a horse that's already been euthanized.

holy poo poo, lol

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I'm loading up on BADH stonks myself before the FEDs tell me I can't buy it anymore.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
When the MOASS finally happens the evil hedgies and US Government will have to step in and m̵̙͇̹̳̓̾̓̋̕ǎ̶̫͓̀͌̽̚k̷͕͈̺̰̝̱͊͐͐è̷͙̘͙̞̭͙̓́ ̵̝̳̝̍t̴̢̯̲͎̖̍h̵̦̝̓͛͘ê̶̢̨͇͆m̶̕ͅ ̴̪͚̗̒̓̕̕w̸͚̗̖̩͈̉̕͜h̸̳͙̀̑͛̑ơ̴̹̦̺̗̰̾̋̈́̚ḻ̶̢̨̡̩̊̈͆̚͠e̴͉̜̋͑̔̓ by buying all of their cancelled stock of course!

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Whoa BBBY doing great I see, MOASS could come at any moment I can feel it. -100% just means that when the reversal of fortune comes it will be worth eleventy quadrillion space dollars.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Gamestop can just seamlessly pivot to make a new full loot PVP sandbox MMO called "New World of Gamestop" and BAM, easy instant multi-billion dollar valuation. Worked for Amazon...... right?

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Anyways, I'm gonna go ahead and predict MOASS now, in two weeks, based on the poo poo I just took

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Ya'll wo'nt be laughin' when that shares worth eleventy billies