Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

i don’t really know anything about the Stars because i’ve only been watching hockey for a month and a half but i get douchebag vibes off them so i’m glad they lost :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

Jhet posted:

There's a guy in Seattle who dresses up as Zoidberg for every game. Does not seem to be an rear end in a top hat at least.

i’m going to my first hockey game in Seattle this month, going to keep my eyes peeled for this

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

weird game, i wonder what the hell was going on with the horn and that goal challenge was also weird EVERYTHING FELT WEIRD

i did know enough about Fleury beforehand to enjoy Sid scoring a goal on him though :haw:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

it’s so frustrating, it just feels like the Pens can never quite get their poo poo together (at least in the past month& 1/2 since i’ve started watching, dunno how they were before then)

so of course they’re my favorite team

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

You just started watching this year? You missed the Pens' golden era of being good I'm sorry to say. They're on the decline now and it's probably not gonna get any better until the stars retire, they tank again, and get high lottery picks.

If we're lucky they'll sneak into the playoffs this year and maybe win a round or two but that's probably the ceiling and is looking increasingly unlikely by the day.

Yeah, i always seem to pick the worst possible time to get into things. Still going to watch and like them though :negative:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

yeah even with my lack of knowledge i can tell that’s broken as poo poo

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

god FINALLY

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

ugh

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

lol :shepicide:

someone suggested I stop watching them and watch a good team instead but I'm too attached to them now. it's too late for me

actually I kind of like the panthers now although I half expect one of them to nearly die every game

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

and because of their horseshit indulgence of the Staal brothers they basically helped kill pride jerseys around the NHL

Ah, I didn't know that. Never mind!!!

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Yay Pens!!! :buddy:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

hoping the lightning beat the panthers today! there’s something weird about the lightning’s logo which kind of fucks me up though, i can’t decide if it’s “evil corporation from a video game” or “mediocre urban brewpub that goes out of business after 2 years” but it’s kind of distracting

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

wow this game is PAINFUL, 6-1 panthers and the 2nd just started :gonk:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

why are they so good. I hate them so much now

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

oh god THIS GAME IS CURSED

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

heehee posted:

cats should have 15 goals

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Good lord. I feel like I need to sleep for a week after that.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

this is kind of weird

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

:eyepop:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I guess the pyrotechnics might provide a nice second or two of heat to a few people

everyone must be so cold :smith:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

jesus the commentators are tedious

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Enjoying all the mullet wigs during this Pens game lmfao

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

yay Sid! :buddy:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

UGH, COME ON

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Well that was depressing!

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

hell yeah wild game is turning around now???

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

yes

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I'm still in the stage where I don't know what the gently caress I'm talking about and if a team is bad I probably like them :smug:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

LMFAO

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

:eyepop:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

LMAO WHAT THE gently caress

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

finally, I get to experience joy

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

oh thank christ the pens finally won :buddy:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I'm watching oilers vs wild but i really like both of them so there's like... no pressure. gently caress

also yeah the incessant gambling ads are awful, I'm not surprised they have to throw addiction ones in there now :smith:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

this is game feels weirdly subdued

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Weird vibes and it felt like everyone didn't wake up until the last 2 minutes of the game but yay, Wild!

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

go Avs! i don’t have whatever the NHL network is! :negative:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

kraken scored before i even finished writing this post, the bastards. GO WILD

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

hell yeah, nice one Boldy!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

hahaha that was great. nice fight 30s before the game ended too. a little worried about eriksson ek though