Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Incessant Excess posted:

really glad ospreay didn't lean into bruv as a catchphrase for his promo, thought he might since the crowd likes to chant it and it'd be an easy way to get more of a reaction but also a different type

Big same. Say it when it's natural but don't beat it into the ground wwe style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

I respect eddie kingston's stick acumen and his encyclopedic knowledge of heisei era japanese wrestling but last night seeing him no-sell while pulling up his pants after every exchange and the piece de resistance - getting his titties out - made me want to see him get creamed by okada. which he did. so I'm satisfied.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Okdada exposed that bum

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

panko posted:

I respect eddie kingston's stick acumen and his encyclopedic knowledge of heisei era japanese wrestling but last night seeing him no-sell while pulling up his pants after every exchange and the piece de resistance - getting his titties out - made me want to see him get creamed by okada. which he did. so I'm satisfied.

Eddie Kingston looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his lovely gear in front of the EVPs. Very very disrespectful.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

definitely not eddie's best match last night. which is not a great "look" (When does he ever Lol) against Okater. oh well.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Tato posted:

Eddie Kingston looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his lovely gear in front of the EVPs. Very very disrespectful.

lmfao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Tato posted:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Tato posted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tato posted:

brought the ratings down :negative:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Tato posted:

SAD!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tato posted:

I’m almost certain I’ve made this exact post itt, let me look

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Eddie looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his Gold Block on Rampage. Very very disrespectful.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Nice one Tato

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I loved those nipples

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I’m as big a bum as Eddie

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eddie will always be great because he chops people like his hands are made out of clubs.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

Eddie will always be great because he chops people like his hands are made out of clubs.

hes fast chops look like a guy trying to fight another guy in a benadryl dream

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

NienNunb posted:

jealousy is a disease..... get well soon

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

the new one was funnier.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

embarrassed for you to remind everyone that you said gold block

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Getting absolutely sick of people stealing jokes from professionals and passing it off as their own. It's an epidemic around here.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Getting absolutely sick of people stealing jokes from professionals and passing it off as their own. It's an epidemic around here.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Shard posted:

Not trying to be a little stinker, Eddie’s strikes might be in the top five worst in the business at this moment. Dreadful.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

his chops looks like he’s trying to fan the heat away from a fresh hot pie

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

drat. thats good

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Hating on Eddie's chops is like hating on Moe's eye pokes because they don't look real. It's a foundational part of the pantomime.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

tiny needs to hire someone who will tell talent when their chops are bad

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

they certainly fan the heat away from a fresh hot match

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

panko posted:

they certainly fan the heat away from a fresh hot match

thats our eddie :swoon:

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

tiny needs to hire someone who will tell talent when their chops are bad

nothing takes me out of a match faster than bad strikes. hit someone like you mean it.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

There’s an industry-wide crisis when it comes to worked punches. It’s a nearly extinct art.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

the most rudimentary elbows and shoulder blocks look way better than 95% of non-finisher punches. the european uppercut is dumb as poo poo on paper but drat if claudio doesnt make it look like it hoits

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

NienNunb posted:

There’s an industry-wide crisis when it comes to worked punches. It’s a nearly extinct art.

It's like they switched to chops and slaps because no one can throw a good worked punch anymore, but now the slaps are getting bad too! Just forearm the poo poo out of each other I guess

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Worked punches also depend on the person selling them. Chops get over easier cause there's usually a noise and they're easier to sell cause they actually hurt. It's a fine line though.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tato posted:

It's like they switched to chops and slaps because no one can throw a good worked punch anymore, but now the slaps are getting bad too! Just forearm the poo poo out of each other I guess

Nobody wants to work punch anymore 😔

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

The "hold each other by the back of the head and flail wildly at their shoulder" spot needs to go. Looks like absolute poo poo every time. Same with Eddie's machine gun chops as others have already mentioned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
ospreay should drop the kawada kicks as it's the single bad looking move he does