Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

unlike cody, with the harry potter series i never finished the story
deathly hallows is probably one of the most boring books ive ever read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

jk rowling managed to make a wizard world war with werewolves and shapeshifters n poo poo boring, that takes talent

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Yeah so why would you fear for your life if Punk lunged at you? You've seen his MMA career and just saw how he couldn't even take out Jungle Boy even with a sneak attack
yeah if punk had thrown one of those monitors he 100% could have killed khan if he wanted to. hes a washed up wrestler but hes still got strength training, he could pick up one of those things and bean someone in the head with them, and hes clearly acting unhinged

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

not that i think punk is a psychopathic murderer but tony khan is a sheltered nepobaby with a pro wrestler lunging at him surrounded by 100 pound things he could be beaten over the head with, its not unreasonable to fear for your life

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i think everyone at aew needs to have their internet taken away from them

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Airing the footage made the crowd chant for CM Punk lol

i hope they were chanting it during the footage

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the cm punk footage was an extremely dumb idea that does nobody any favors. nobody will care about it in a month. aew was never going to destroy and overtake wwe and if you thought it ever had even the remotest chance of doing that you're a mark. this makes cody rhodes a mark, as proven by wrestlemania 40. aew will continue to exist because its a nepobaby's pet project and there is no particular reason that it couldnt find some tv station willing to air it in perpetuity because it still gets pretty good ratings relative to most other TV these days, and it doesnt lose the amount of money 2000s WCW did and it has money backing it beyond the tv station it airs on, unlike WCW.

you are all freed of hope and despair. it is a wrestling show. sometimes its good, sometimes its dumb. there was never a utopia waiting for you, no matter how much you wish there was

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wtf is this av

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

No, they're not wrestlers. Get into any arguments about modern lovely internet trap rap?
the only soundcloud rap i listen to is hatsune miku

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if punk tried to put tony khan in a guillotine then hes truly a real leftist

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

a.lo posted:

Dustin Rhodes sharing a birthday steak with his dog and he used yhe same fork and people are disgusted
they should show this footage next week

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

C. Everett Koop posted:

That was JR and he was paid to be there.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

https://x.com/JobberNationTV/status/1781328956542894484

im hearing from reliable sources that WBD is actually disappointed in TK and are going to not renew them

my sources say the death penalty, for firing CM Punk, being considered for @TonyKhan. I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Swerve is a face because he is feuding with a heel and people like him. And also Joe sent security after him and he did a big AOE stomp on them and it was good

Willow is feuding with Julia because she won a contendership match after several big victories, and while that was happening Julia targeted Mercedes Mone for being the new hotness and Willow rescued Mercedes (but Mercedes does not trust Willow). Julia has been targeting Willow since because her title is threatened.

These are all things that have been very clearly delineated on the shows themselves.

This isn't necessarily directed at you but like...while not everyone is gonna have time to watch all the wrestling they want, sure, there is still a trend I'm noticing where people aren't treating the TV show like, you know, a TV show, which is expecting you to follow along weekly and understand the stories they're building which come to a head at the PPV. At some point it's like getting mad that you don't understand all the thematic callbacks in Better Call Saul season 3's last episode because the TV Tropes page for the previous seasons wasn't detailed enough.
If better call Saul produced 4-6 hours of tv every week until the end of time I would also forgive people for not understanding all of it

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

how do you live like this

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

aew is dead and being sold for 100 dollars and i just bought it ama

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

mp5 posted:

What’s your plan for jungle boy

whatever it takes

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

NienNunb posted:

The Mario Kart ride at Universal looks like hot dogshit
that mario kart ride is somehow even slower in real life than in video

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

The fast pass episode was his peak and he's lost the fire. The Epcot thing was so bad. Get back to season 3.
the garfield ride video was good. decent historical info, some okay jokes, garfield, 'only' 30 minutes.

we did not need an hour long video on the american idol experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Does it go faster if you're on mushrooms? :dadjoke:

nothing goes faster on mushrooms