Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

haveing a coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lumpentroll posted:

pouring coffee into my nasal irrigator

this is how you gain the ability to fold space

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

eSports Chaebol posted:

It costs one hundred and ten dollars to grind these beans for thirty seconds.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

palindrome posted:

I'm on a futile quest for a coffee making device for someone who is afraid of

- hot water touching plastic
- aluminum nut which is often found in the heating carafe
- annoying chemex brewing

At this point I'm thinkin just get a mokamaster and say it's good enough. it says right on the website nothing bad can happen from brewing on plastic, you are going to die someday regardless.

I would buy them the stainless steel, copper tube, glass basket drip coffee machine if it existed, but nobody wants to appeal to this extremely fringe market. Not even Italians (?)

moccamasters do make great coffee

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

I've recently become the pope and I give you all dispensation to put whatever you want in your coffee. Except hazelnut syrup that's gross don't do that

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Nix Panicus posted:

Ive done it, Ive discovered a cure for the flu. Drink coffee for five days in a row and your symptoms should start getting better

can confirm. I've been drinking coffee every day of my life for like 30 years and I'm now immortal

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

crying + opening/closing my fat little fists until I get a sippy cup of that good poo poo from Burundi

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

bout to have one more cup

this

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

took my son to the park but forgot to bring coffee :negative:

simpley dig up some dandelions, carefully roast & grind the roots, and brew your own coffee substitute right in the park :cool::coffee:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

same

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

ArmedZombie posted:

I take mount hagen when I'm camping

yup. it's good

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

florida could easily grow the world's worst coffee at its majestic 340 feet of elevation

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

mags posted:

heading downstairs to make coffee

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Karach posted:

chudlux coffee

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

gradenko_2000 posted:

as someone who's only ever had 3-in-1 instant coffee, I finally learned how to make brewed coffee from a coffee maker four days ago, and have been drinking a cup with breakfast ever since

:synthy:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i've been making it with a stovetop percolator but it's such a time consuming process I think I may invest in a nice (no plastic parts) coffee maker

get a vacpot and pretend you're doing coffee science

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

cold brew coffee makes me hurl and idk why. no other kind of coffee does that

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Hatebag posted:

are you drinking concentrated cold brew? that has more caffeine and a bunch of caffeine all at once will make you puke.
one time i made myself a big cup of tea to drink on the way to work but i accidentally used 2 iced tea bag for like a gallon of tea instead of 2 normal bags. i forgot about the tea until it was cold and just slugged it down. like 5 minutes later i had to roll the window down and puke out the side of the car in the middle of a traffic jam

I knew to water it down when I made it but maybe I didn't water it down enough? idk, it's also happened when I've bought it from places pre-made so I've just given up on cold brew. sorry about your tea barf

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Karach posted:

it's good

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Dokapon Findom posted:

Baileys, Kahlua, Grand Marnier, what else goes great in coffee? Not a big amaretto guy but I can see that too. Frangelico would probably be nice

packet of Swiss Miss. this is my cultural heritage

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

it's tyool 2024 and y'all are still making GBS threads? do better

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

032624_2 posted:

this place is a Retard Chamber

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

it raises your cholesterol for some reason. filter that coffee

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

drinking instant coffee

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Karach posted:

according to the new York times, you should now have the energy to astrally project yourself into a parallel world of sleepless phantoms, so that your corporeal form can get laid

gently caress. finally

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

mags posted:

i had filtered coffee but simply kept the flavor, a good morning

few understand this

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Fell Mood posted:

My rapid heartbeat and high blood pressure turned out to be severe undiagnosed sleep apnea. Now that I've got a CPAP I'm back in the game and it's incredible. I remember back in collage id eat the chocolate covered coffee beans constantly.

glad you got the robo-sleep machine. it's good poo poo ime

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Moldova. what's your problem?