Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The Colts are a real weird team this year lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

idk, i think i'll take the one that hasn't been defending Bryce every single week

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Brock Purdy lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Fat Jesus posted:

how was the safety bullshit?

the ref literally tripped Lamar in the endzone lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Tulalip Tulips posted:

That safety was a weird one but my only true lol today was the Raiders beating the Chiefs imo.

god i'd somehow already forgotten this

what a great christmas

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

That's what I don't like. I wish this game had just been the Superbowl. Now they will figure that out and adjust.

oh yeah Kyle Shanahan has a great track record for doing that lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Zwabu posted:

Just watched the highlights. Whappened did Purdy get benched after his third pick or so?

Also, Lamar you are one elusive sonofabitch. Good game.

he threw 4 picks, and no he got pulled after a sack for an "arm stinger"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Imagine the Ravens wearing Browns jerseys in Cleveland. You’d have bottlegate x100 and 1500 fist fights in the stands and muni lot.

alternate universe where they stayed as the Baltimore Browns and the Cleveland Expansion Team had to call itself the Bulldogs or something like that