Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Aramis posted:

When you have Lou Ferrigno money, anything's possible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Barudak posted:

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny lost a shitload of money lol.

We have Indiana Jones at home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdozOvPgHzo

Some great stuff in here

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Flubby posted:

First movie set the weapon up so well with that rude alien getting his hand lopped off.

Fun fact

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol drat when Ben Kenobi chops an arm off in the Cantina it was originally planned to be a head instead

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Kynes gestured across the suit torso "Reclaimed water circulates to catchpockets from which you draw it through this tube in the clip at your neck... Urine and feces are processed in the thigh pads." Paul nodded, touching the sip-tube, and Kynes saw he was already comfortable with the thought.

"What about cum?" Paul spoke suddenly, as if knowing the question was the correct one. Kynes stood rooted to the spot, his brain reeling at the Question-Never-Asked. Turning to the Duke, buying himself a moment to regain his footing, was a faint smile playing on those stern lips? The Duke tilted his head slightly to Paul, "Yes, Dr Kynes, what of cum in our stillsuits?' Kynes blinked, and realised that against a lifetime of Fremen training he was standing mouth open, aghast,

Looking to Stilgar now, for aid, to be saved, but there was only anger in those blue-on-blue eyes. "The fremen do not give up their lifewater unless it is for the good of the sietch." Less a statement and more a proclamation, how could it be otherwise?

Leto nodded slowly, his hard-gathered intelligence confirmed.

"We're leaving."

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

KakerMix posted:

Star Wars?

Did somebody say

Star Wars?!

The fan SW4K restoration project just dropped v1 of the Empire resto after working on it for years, lot of film grain in there so probably best on a projector; they will no doubt follow the ANH and Jedi releases and put out a DNR version sometime soon.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Barudak posted:

I watched like 15 shitass hercules films and Id like them all stricken from the record

quote:

Here’s a story I heard about Steve Reeves: while filming a Hercules movie in the late 1950s, he left the set in costume and went into a small Italian town nearby to buy some milk and bananas. The moment he stepped into the grocery, the old beshawled Italian lady behind the counter started pointing and screaming “Oh my God, it’s the son of Zeus! He is here, you can tell by his arms! Oh my God, it’s the son of Zeus!” A crowd started to form and they wouldn’t let Steve leave until he flexed for them.

:hmmyes:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

free hubcaps posted:

Lmao I was like "oh this stop motion is kinda cool, I may actually wat....oh it's another loving studio splash" lmao

Even FAMILY GUY can be correct on occasion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI7JDTlixb8&t=32s
(32sec if the timestamp is hosed)

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

priznat posted:

I just started watching episode 2 of Fallout and was pleasantly surprised that Michael Emerson is in it, one of my favourite actors in the Weird Guy genre. He ruled in Person of Interest, Lost and of course Evil.

I'd like to do a POI rewatch some time, but 103 episodes is a big ask concentration-wise these days. 20+ episode seasons can get to gently caress.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Mike mentioned they'd seen Oliver Gruner before, but I think he mixed him up with Daniel Bernhardt from FUTURE WAR. Have RLM ever watched NEMESIS? That's the best Gruner film, an Albert Pyun Cyberpunk classic.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Mozi posted:

rock out with your z'gok out

Robert Z'gok

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC