Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Well, that was quick. Kellies Nomination: Worst Overall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Is Mike Smith trying to be the Bizzaro world version of David M. Hitch?

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Skios posted:

Gary Varvel

Hilarious from the people that were chanting "STOP THE COUNT" in 2020.

Also, I'm on my phone right now, so when I first saw this, I thought the guy was doing the Nazi salute. ...any chance someone could edit this?

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Are conservatives really shocked about Green Day just now? They've been doing this since the W.Bush years with songs like "American Idiot" and "Holiday".

Also, it's very funny how they were supporting songs like "Try That in a Small Town" last year to "trigger da libz", but cry foul when a left-leaning song comes out. Imagine if Bruce Springsteen came out with "Born in the USA" now.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Thoughtless posted:

When has Green Day ever even made a song about trans rights? I don't remember one, so I presume he's just inserting his personal boogeymen into his comics.

That's like 95% of Payne's cartoons.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Rituals Are Fun

"Wahhhhh why do we have to vote it's so stupid why don't we just have a king or dictator because my vote clearly doesn't matter wahhhhh"

Why doesn't Rall just move to Russia? He's already established to be infatuated with Putin.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Mallord Filmore's 2024 New Year's resolution:
I'm a sad, pathetic duck.
One that is constantly drunk.
Newspapers are dying
So editors are vying
To replace me with AI. I'm hosed.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

I agree, a portion of the country wants Biden imprisoned just so Trump gets elected.

Kellies Nomination: Most Easily Reinterpreted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0rK8uJ3sI

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

I've got bad news about the actual cost of living in Florida. And crime rates.

Yes, but they're not all scary gay brown people

JamesBont fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jan 7, 2024

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

the_steve posted:

Introducing a new category for the Kellies Nominations: Worst White Noise, for comics that manage a whole lot of :words: without ever actually saying anything.

PC would take that award every year.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

I dont know posted:

Also having once been subject to an advertiser boycot (over his 9/11 widow's cartoon) he has also declared any kind of consumer boycot horrible and unjust no matter the reason or target (if I recall correctly he took this stance in defense of a fox news host)
What cartoon was that?

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

loving hell...

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

escapegoat posted:

Don't forget:
-Draws like a child despite being a professional artist for over 30 years.

To be fair, you could apply that to multiple people in this thread. Mike Lester and Gary McCoy, for example.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

I don't get it

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021
:latestfad:

I can't even be bothered with the rest of these lovely cartoons.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

Wow, not even Kirschen supports Netanyahu anymore. Granted it's because he wants someone even worse, but still Bibi might just be the most unpopular world leader right now.

Kirschen doesn't support Netanyahu because he's not extreme enough! Kirschen will not rest until every man, woman, child, and animal of Palestine is dead and their blood will paint the walls of the new Israeli government!

(There was an edit/parody of Kirschen that I saw years ago, but I can't find it)

EDIT: Never mind, found it

JamesBont fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jan 12, 2024

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

idonotlikepeas posted:

Dick Wright

A good cartoon.

A good cart--aw god drat it

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

skeleton warrior posted:

It’s an election year, we’ll figure something out

Edit: also Charlie Kirk has stated that this year they’re going to focus TPUSA on telling everyone what an awful person MLK Jr was and how the 1964 Civil Rights Act should be revealed, so I expect Branco or Varvel is going to jump in that message soon

Going to get plenty of use out of that "if MLK were alive today" Boondocks gif

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Captain_Maclaine posted:

That he survived that stroke does appear deeply unfortunate.

My grandmother died after suffering a stroke on Thanksgiving and lived in agonizing emergency and hospice care. And yet Kirschen still lives.

There's no justice in this world.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

It is amusing when Garrison makes a cartoon that's supposed to be lionizing a Brave Patriot Warrior and it's someone you've never loving heard of if your primary news source isn't American Eagle Patriot News dot Biz. It happened quite a few times during the Obamagate days.

You mean you never heard of this random guy who posted rants at alt.pepe.trump.mra.net? What are you, a CommuNazi?!

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Never thought the new Marvel vs Capcom would include Mickey Mouse

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: To Stop Trump, Anything Goes

Shut.
The.
gently caress.
Up.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021
So because i can't wait to see what comics get posted today on MLK day (i say that with full sarcasm), I'm just going to preemptively post this gif

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

idonotlikepeas posted:

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

Trump is a literal ogre. AGC.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Skios posted:

Steve Kelley

Why do I feel like this an actual moment that happened in SKelley's life, that someone made fun of him for being fat?

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

When the guy says he wants to be dictator, even if it's for "the first day", that's still a big red flag. Not to mention Project 2025 is a real thing.

Can't say I disagree, I'm ready for spring now.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Skios posted:

Chip Bok

I want to give this a Kellies Nomination for Most Willingly Dense, but I'm not sure if the "Willingly" part applies here. Part of me thinks that Chip Bok genuinely does not know how EVs work.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

idonotlikepeas posted:

Dick Wright - Michelle Obama in the Wings

I...what? I straight up don't get this one.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

And that's why nearly every modern electronic device nowadays has a blue light limiter that can be automatically set to work from night until morning, you arrogant ignoramus.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Am I the only one getting unintentionally creepy undertones for this one, given Trump's...less than stellar record with women?

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Guavanaut posted:

Strange way of spelling Covid.

I'm sure Al feels the same way about both, right?

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

the_steve posted:

I'm more offended by just how lazy Bennett has gotten ever since 2016.
Trump winning the election really broke him.

To be fair, that broke a lot of people, including me. I don't want to think how I'll be if Trump wins again

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

Abortions for some, miniature American flags for others!

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Yes, how dare Taylor Swift cause your daughter to have an interest in something you're interested in!

...holy poo poo.
Kellies Nominations: Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism), Worst Overall

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Kellies Nomination: Most Willfully Dense

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

Gotta love how "STOP ISRAELI GENOCIDE" is one of the signs. If it's meant to mean to stop the genocide of Israelis (presumably those in hostage), I agree. If it's meant to mean to stop the genocide caused by Israel, then...I also agree? I don't get the point here.

Kellies Nomination: Worst Label

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

idonotlikepeas posted:

Adam Zyglis

John Darkow

Matt Davies

Mike Smith

:latestfad:

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021
Ladies, Gentlemen, and the technicolor rainbow in-between...

From this day forth, I will post the weekly ramblings of a racist rear end in a top hat whose racist rear end in a top hat father was president decades ago and should have served time in prison for high treason...Michael Reagan!

Michael Reagan posted:

It’s a good thing Donald Trump doesn’t own one of the Super Bowl teams.

If he did, people would already be rioting in the streets of Las Vegas, demanding that the NFL call off next weekend’s big game.

The liberal media would be cheering on the rioters, as usual.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, the Washington Post – they and their fellow Trump Haters in the media would be calling for the game not to be televised or at least moved to Moscow.

The Kansas City Trumpers? No way.

In 2024 America, Donald Trump would never be allowed to get his hands or name on a NFL franchise.

Democrats in Congress, the FBI, the United Nations, an assistant district attorney in Buffalo, Taylor Swift – somebody in power would make sure of that.

But believe it or not, Trump is not just the madman from New York who his political enemies say tried to destroy democracy in America and has plans to install himself as a dictator this fall.

According to leftist Democrats and the liberal media, Trump is to blame for everything that’s gone wrong in the world since he left office in January of 2021.

Apparently, it was Trump’s fault we screwed up the war on COVID.

Apparently, it was Trump’s fault we totally botched our withdrawal from Afghanistan.

And apparently, it was Trump’s fault our economy was wrecked by high inflation, our election results became untrustworthy and our greatest cities have become centers of lawlessness and disorder.

None of that was the fault of Joe Biden, right?

Biden and the progressive Democrats have had nothing to do with any of our other current problems at home and in the Middle East or the national news media would have told us about it, right?

Wrong.

Everything everywhere all the time apparently has been Trump’s fault, and now that includes the hottest issue in the coming election -- the border.

If you only watch CNN, MSNBC or the major TV networks, where they say everything on the border is going fine, you’ve probably never heard the phrase “Every state is a border state now.”

But you’d realize what that means real fast if you took a stroll in downtown Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, New York City or Philadelphia and saw the thousands of “asylum seekers” fresh from the Southern border.

The left tries to tell us illegal immigrants have suddenly arrived here by the millions because Donald Trump has refused to allow MAGA Republicans in Congress to pass a bill that Joe Biden could sign that gives him the power to pass a law to fix the border.

Even our confused pretend president believes that myth.

The other day he claimed he’s been asking Congress for a border bill to sign since his first day in office, but that’s pure bull.

If we had an honest media, they would point out that in his first week Biden signed executive orders that blew the doors to our Southern border wide open.

He spent money to tear down the new parts of the wall that had already been built. He reinstated "catch and release" rules at the border and he took away the “stay in Mexico” policy.

He did that in the first week….

By executive fiat, Biden cancelled everything to do with immigration that President Trump had put in place. He did it out of political spite.

He could undo all of his harmful executive orders tomorrow and put the border back to where it was when he found it, but he never will.

I’m not a favorite of Donald Trump.

Am I happy with all the crazy things he says? No. Do I like everything he does – or has done? No.

Do I like how he’s taken over the Republican Party? No. Do I have a problem with his MAGA Republicans? Yes. Do I think some of them are completely nuts? Yes.

But if in November my choice is between Joe Biden or Donald Trump, I’ll vote for nuts. In a heartbeat.

TL;DR: Yeah Trump is a stupid rear end in a top hat that will all but certainly turn our country into a fascist dictatorship...but at least he'll keep out all the scary brown people!

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Discendo Vox posted:

This is the wrong thread. Maybe try right wing media.

Can you link me to that, please? Sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Pants Donkey posted:

Are the McCoys genetically incapable of drawing

Yes.