Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I have tears in my eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Why is Tucker wearing sandals with a suit is that like his attempt at a lol I work from home so don't have to wear pants thing?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Batterypowered7 posted:

we have to stop tens of thousands of cis male athletes from slapping on a wig and winning all the medals.

Lol memba when they were all like "Trans college swimmer won something?? NOW LEBRON JAMES IS GONNA SAY HE IS TRANS AND DOMINATE THE WNBA"

Man, I can't believe that happened :sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

emSparkly posted:

2 of the judges on this immunity thing are Biden appointees so I don’t think they have any motivation to really throw trump a bone here if they don’t need to.

BIASED BIDEN JUDGES, SOME OF THE VERY WORST WE HAVE EVER SEEN, NEED TO RECUSE

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
why do so many goons get their moral compass from loving cartoon shows lmao

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

mystes posted:

I wiish these people would just abandon the whole christianity thing and say that trump is their god

Read a kind of interesting article yesterday that most TRUMP Evangelicals aren't really even involved in church and are more like the "well I believe in God and am SpIrItUaL" , but being Christian is part of the trifecta (including white and straight) of being the MOST UNFAIRLY TREATED AND PERSECUTED personality traits so obviously they gotta identify with that which seemed pretty spot on

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Cat Hassler posted:

Trump could have just decided to “enjoy retirement” instead of turning the criming dial up to 11

lol gently caress that, he could have just decided to "enjoy retirement" and crank that dial up to 12 if he would have just not done an insurrection and stayed the gently caress out of politics other than showing up for a smile and thumbs up photo op at State funerals.

Like look at Bush, Trumps rep would have fully recovered by the next administration and everyone would just remember him as the kooky president who said all the wild stuff, but he wasnt that bad really, was he?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:pray:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Given my extremely limited exposure to Colorado, I am to understand at this point that the Boebert family is basically the inspiration for Kenny's family in South Park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=797BNtfOkIA

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
adam kinzinger farted on live television and is an unemployed fraud

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Escape From Noise posted:

Graphic design is my passion.

She calls her a RINO and there's a picture of a Rhino on it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Calling in bomb threats to school judges house so I don't have to take finals get banned from doing business in New York

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ken bone thought the soccer lady had a nice butt hole he said it on Reddit lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i was in home depot today and there was an old as dirt guy talking to an old as dirt employee next to me and he was telling him how Trump was "a blessing sent from God" and that "he might be a bit of a loud mouth, but what do you expect he is from New York, and I'd rather have a loud mouth than a liar like we do now"

:sigh::sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Batterypowered7 posted:

GeneSplicer once probed/banned a poster because they were talking about "cp". But "cp" in this instance was "Combat Power", because people were talking about Pokemon Go, and he was too old to know what the gently caress that was.

Lmao

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Stoatbringer posted:

But WHEN though?

“This idiot lawyer committed crimes! Where is she now? In prison, or just laying low until she goes to prison?”
“Oh you know, she’s representing the ex-President, going on TV every day and earning millions.”

I second this question

Like if she is in so much trouble how come she isn't in any trouble?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

:jackbud:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

credburn posted:

When I was in jail (a short stay like ten years ago) I briefly worked in the library. Inmates could check out a magazine by giving me their ID, then they get it back when they return the magazine. Well this one loving creep was pinching all the crotches out of every woman. By which I mean, every single woman, there was a torn hole where her crotch was. Every loving one

U think he like hosed the holes in the paper or whatever?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmbo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Gotta pose with a sword cause can't have guns anymore after latest DUI bumped charge up to a felony

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol trump easily pwns another noob

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Durf posted:

wonder if Nikki might actually stand a chance in South Caroilina with her 'The Civil War wasn't about slavery' and 'america was never racist*' stances

*Before Barack Hussein Obama

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Wait, do they publish every write in?

Like can I write in Oliver Clothesoff and they still gotta put it on that sheet and print it out?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

InsertPotPun posted:

it's kinda seems susoicious that a president who did such a perfect job for four years still lost the election. trump made america great again and the majority of the country, living in a country that was great again, voted to tear down all that greatness? kiiiinda suspicious is all i'm saying. rejected after four perfect years? hmmmmm...

it is because the ellection was RIGGED AND STOLLEN -- jfc where have you been the last 3 years??

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Accipiter posted:

I think Rafael getting broken by Trump years ago plus the fact that everyone else in Congress hates him has finally broken him. Dude either thinks the "bum going in for a job interview" look actually looks good, or (more likely) is too depressed to give a poo poo anymore.

I think the dumbass beard is him trying to cosplay a Confederate general or something

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
A gov funded vacation to Texas is probably the most exciting thing that has or ever will happen in the lives of those brave Dakota guardsmen

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It's cause he said "penal" hehe

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Why isn't exile a thing anymore? The US apparently owns 9 uninhabited islands and atolls.

loving a, man, this. Can't we take a page outta history and just ship all the death row guys to Australia or something?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol yeah I'm not fighting the government with you buddy.

They can come and take it, but like, not saying that as a threat just as a matter of convenience, a box with a shipping label is fine too

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
So if he is back to defaming before the damages are even settled in the first lawsuit can they use that as evidence that whatever the threatened amount that they could have used in this case was obviously not enough to deter him and therefore need to like triple it in the next one?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
NFL really poo poo the bed with this years script, didn't anyone think it might be a bad idea to have BOTH Superbowl teams have the same red and white uniforms???

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
When can we start to hunt the homeless for sport?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Uhh I file a "takesies-backsies" your honor

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Real talk though, maybe this makes me weird or out of touch but holy gently caress i can't imagine hiring a lawyer who is active on Instagram or any social media for that matter

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Very pretty white girl probably doesn't hurt either

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Also yeah wtf lol XFL already was back and just combined with the USFL to form a new somehow even shittier league with only 8 teams, 3 of them in texas and none of them west of texas

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Just look at this poo poo lmbo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hope my son never cuts off my head because of Joe Biden ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Wtf yahoo please don't teach people to bite dicks :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Roblo posted:

But...
Lots of those parents also go to said concerts. And have seen that they are just...concerts.

Lots of those parents also have been going to her concerts since they were around their kids age because she has been huge for like 2 decades lol