Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Jesus charged a buck for fish and loaves, it's only right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Nessus posted:

Johnson may have the sense God gave a goose to realize it would be better for the GOP and his long term prospects to punt this can into 2025 rather than have a two-month government shutdown which will make literally every American not soul-sanctioned to "TRUMP" hate the House Republicans.
his problem is that he has to rely on every single house member of the gop doing the same.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

kazil posted:

lol someone in the GOP leadership is going to have to explain to the HFC members that they just do not have the margin to vacate the speaker

it's doubtful that will work though
the only way the hfc doesn't have the margin to vacate the speaker is if the democrats don't want to elect one of their own to the position.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

he just genuinely believes that guy was only a little bit behind her

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

picking up items, operating a touchscreen, and using a bag are all basic skills i possess and i appreciate being given the opportunity to use them in order to avoid socially interacting with yet another goddamn person in this loving place i swear to god.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

the only moral agenda to impose on children is my immoral agenda.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so who is this dipshit.
i just want to make sure that everyone does actually know who bo loudon is.

he is an exceedingly cringe zoomer who inherited his love of self-promotion and seo-seeding personal websites (https://www.boloudon.org/) from his mother gina loudon - radio host turned donald trump 2020 campaign media advisor, mar-a-lago paid member, and previous contestant on wife swap.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

I don't think I need to know who this person is, I don't think they're going to be as important as you do
lmao yeah that's what i think

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

oh good, trump has a fuhrerbunker

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

hey lily, why were your neighbours heating the fresh milk?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

mobby_6kl posted:

Wouldn't gmail likely retain some information even if she "deleted" the emails from her inbox?

If she was told to retain evidence and deleted it then than's pretty bad but if they just need this information it can probably still be found.
they retain information if they're served a warrant to do so, and good luck justifying one of those on the basis of "i can't stop defaming my rape victim"

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

She totally acknowledged, in an interview like last week, "I got hired as his lawyer because I'm hot"
well, it was that or admit she auditioned for the job by dishonestly tricking a sexual harassment victim into signing an illegal nda

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

mannerup posted:

wait a second, are you telling me that comedian Norm MacDonald did not actually think that Adolf Hitler was a compelling figure with a hypnotic gaze that would make him fall in love with the man with his big beautiful ocean eyes when he said that?
i gotta read up about this adolf hitler guy

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

I like in his concession speech he says "we can't go back to the old ways of doing things......So I'm voting for TRUMP"

Bitch, the old ways ARE Trump.
he means democracy

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

forgot about fort

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Do they have beaches in Canada?
technically i think they have the most in the world.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

that's where he and his husband have regular sex and cock suck

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

dare you brave the printed word? (not an advertising campaign)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Three Olives posted:

when an asbestos magnet
that would be pretty useful for demolition work on historic buildings

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

finally a justification for america's level of military spending

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Sedgr posted:

If your God can be ultimately defeated it was no God at all.
tilting at buddhas

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I think the next surprise GOP candidate that SHOCKS the political world is HERE!

The shock jebster!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

WHY BONER NOW posted:

gently caress I just remembered, wasn't there a rumor way back in like 2017 that Haley and trump were having an affair
michael wolff suggested trump was having an affair but he wouldn't say who then the news decided it was haley and kept asking her about it while wolff did the talk show circuit talking about how he never said it was haley but she sure was denying it a lot

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

thank god we can once more get the perspective of an old man on all this poo poo.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Steadiman posted:

Wait I thought they all wanted to RETVRN to European greatness or something? Is that no longer racist enough for them?
yeah but like, 1930s europe, not the woke eu

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

lmao yeah his loving life doesn't have those people

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Asterite34 posted:

I mean, he's not totally wrong. From what I gathered in the clip he's saying that everyone, even seemingly nice normal people, have racist thoughts and that should be talked about and addressed rather than pretending they don't exist.

Now as to what exactly we should DO about racism, that I'm pretty sure he's a good ole boy dipshit about.
the clip sure, but don't worry - he clarified his comments in case you briefly thought he was being at all slightly based

“What I said is there’s been racism in America, and we need to do everything we can to eradicate it and stand united regardless of skin color,” he said. “The far left wants to divide us on race with ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter, and Barry Moore does it by voting to keep CRT [critical race theory] in our military."

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

TheKub posted:

"They said I did great on that test, a very positive test they said. Can you believe that? A very positive test! They said it was the most positive test they've ever seen. I aced that test! Perfect score!"
tested positively toward negative

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

if they lose the civil war then they won't have seceded so the question is moot.

if they win the civil war then the answer is no because the federal government will no longer be forcing the state government to provide it. what's the population of texas gonna do? vote for a new government? become refugees? lmao.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

cr0y posted:

Why would a man want to marry a women, sounds gay.

This has to be trolling right?
i'm sorry to say but it is hella gay to care about the opposite sex.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

jet sanchEz posted:

I was thinking about Gina gershon and how she totally hosed up an easy life just because she couldn’t keep her abhorrent views to herself

She even had an easy way out because her co-star has a trans sister; she could have said “I’ve seen the light and understand now “ or something similar and maybe even have been made into a bigger star…

But no, dumb is dumb

They can’t help themselves
excuse me, but you mean gina carano.

gina gershon is a smirking princess whose worst crime is starring in a woody allen movie.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

at some point you just have to accept that america is not sending their best people

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Data Graham posted:

Also I'd be interested to know what the Geneva Conventions have to say about treating a bunch of civilian refugees as an invading military force
Due to the historical context of the Geneva Conventions, the US actually isn't a party to the Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees.

(real answer: the us does whatever it wants because international law only binds countries who don't have a permanent security council veto)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

does the nfl play a lot of international games?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Stink Billyums posted:

there is precedent

they said handsome and successful

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

^^^ :mods:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

Yes. True, but I don't think the DeSantis family named their kids things like, what, Truck or Hoof or Dirt like the Palins do.
madison, mason, and mamie.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Vire posted:

Adjacent question to this. Does anyone know what laws the Republicans keep harping on that Biden and Mayorkas are breaking or not enforcing? I know they are full of poo poo I just trying to understand what they are even trying to assert. Is it something to do with Title 42? Didn't that expire?
the immigration laws. republicans can't name them because it's all of them but democrats are clearly breaking and ignoring the laws because otherwise there wouldn't be all these immigrant encounters officially recorded by the officers stationed at the border to enforce the immigration laws.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

How to Get Tasered 101

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

InsertPotPun posted:

no, they expect disney emails to be full of woke libs cackling at their chance to finally discriminate against a female

that's why chuds are always rubbing themselves raw over "discovery". they all, 100% believe, that they will pull up email ater email of some woke libe screaming "now we get to destroy this female conservative!! bwahaha we hate conservatives and women and minorities!! bwahaha!!" and it will slam dunk prove that libs are the real bigots!

i mean it hasn't happened yet, one of the reasons elon musk joked about buying twitter is because he expected to uncover a gigantic rats nest of woke lefties hating conservatives all over and he would expose it to the WORLD and that hilariously died a death so hard he black balled the handpicked person he was using to "expose the truth"

but THIS lawsuit will be the one that sees mickey himself screaming "i want that conservative female OFF my lot for being conservative and female!!"
lmao his smoking-gun twitter files were just piles and piles of internal emails handwringing for months about not wanting to be seen as banning right-wingers from twitter just because they repeatedly and forcefully broke the rules over and over again but there was no other option because they just wouldn't stop breaking the rules.
released as conclusive proof of special treatment of left-wingers.