Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Best wishes to our favorite president in this auspicious new year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Drone_Fragger posted:

Is trump in jail yet. When do we find out when hes going to jail. How long will he be in jail for.

He's in the jail of his failing body, and he'll stay there until he's dead

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

cr0y posted:

Big Facebook boomer energy

I've absolutely no idea what that quote is supposed to mean

Donald Trump is asking you to set patriots on fire.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Let's hope that soon Donald "TRUMP" will have lower net worth than Rudy Giuliani.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Hazo posted:

Speaking of magical realms where a crazy person thinks they’re important

https://x.com/lauraloomer/status/1745921904551006378?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

Ha ha! I briefly got close enough to harass the presidential candidate that I publicly disrupted traffic in order to support, and they pushed me away effortlessly! Look at these bad still photos I took during the seconds-long encounter! He’s been LOOMERED! LOL

I like that she considers meeting her to be the worst thing that could happen to somebody.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
:effort:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

kazil posted:

lol watch this video of Desantis being publicly humiliated
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1746254434970066971

Really strong look for Ron, literally cowering behind his wife

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Mr. President, "TRUMP", sir, America wants to see you walk up and down a ramp while holding a pizza, that would own the libs so much

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

zone posted:

Imagine dying in a blizzard for :chaostrump: just because you wanted to own the libs.

I think it means that when you go to heaven you get seven AR-15s and a set of truck-nutz

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

nine-gear crow posted:

Mods are asleep, post Cocaine Weasel

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

He only wants a female VP so he can try to gently caress her. Let's be real. His running mate will be an attractive female.

Ivanka won't be willing to run for office, though.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
A Ron DeSantis endorsement may just be the one thing capable of derailing Trump's candidacy

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Congratulations to your favorite president's favorite lawyer on another legal slam dunk!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

TrashMammal posted:

she conned that one person into that fraudulent settlement

A person who can bully and confused a waitress into signing a piece of paper is pretty much qualified to defend a former president on charges including rape and reason, right

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Waffle House posted:

Wait, so he told them to coronate him so he could publicly reject it? Why? Later show-and-tell about the quality of his character?

I want to say he was inspired by Caesar, but there's no way Trump knows anything about Caesar

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Serious_Cyclone posted:

:lmao:

:qq: are we sure it doesn't mean minus, and Carroll owes my client $83? :qq:

Your honor, we can't rule out the possibility of milidollars

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

winterwerefox posted:

If I got that case right, Habba was hired by Mar a Lago to go to the woman suing them and the manager for sexual harassment, presented herself as the woman's lawyer and not working for the defense, and said this is your best bet, sign this NDA/Settlement or we will lose this case and it will go real bad for you.

and is now looking at disbarment for wild ethics violations.

Not entirely accurate, she advised the plaintiff to ghost her own already retained lawyer, and instead take counsel from her. Which is illegal in itself, afaik.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

B-Rock452 posted:

Well yes but there was always the grifter circuit. But causing dear leader to lose a shitload of money means that's no longer an option and lol at trump paying a loser. She hosed.

Well if the standard grift is not possible, she can also have a moral epiphany and write a milquetoast book renouncing and exposing Trump and sell it to liberals with a hard on for reformed republicans.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

He loves you!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

So you're saying they'd be OK with a trans woman or NB person who was amab, got it

Listen, the criteria for a pilot are simple and self evident:
- white
- man (cis)
- straight
- married
- Christian (no Catholics)
- card carrying republican
- drinks raw milk
- unvaccinated
- no college (not indoctrinated)
- barefoot is legal
- owns AR-15
- convicted of insurrection against federal government
- has never been to a city over 100k inhabitants
- drives an American made truck and rolls coal

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Karma Comedian posted:

So many new posts I thought were lols and it was just goons being aggro and posting about each other.

Dont make me start handing out probes for posting about posters and instead post lols.

:yooge: CONFLICT OF INTEREST!! BIASED JUDGE!! RIGGED AND STOLLEN

We have discovered that the attorney and the judge are both members of the species homo sapiens - coincidence? We'll let you decide!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

kazil posted:

Sorry to quote an older post, but post anything showing Trump with high approval rating or shut the gently caress up.

As long as it's higher than a rounding error, it's true.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It doesn't matter if Trump hurts America and Americans and gets paid for it, because he loves America and that's what matters

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
You can tell the magas are very tough manly men because they get absolutely rattled by a pop starlet

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Speedboat Jones posted:

https://twitter.com/JasmineForUS/status/1751844949560004654

A friend in Colorado texted me that Lauren Boebert was 5th place in a straw poll. Lmfao she's hosed.

She can simply throw a hot dog party for all the hostile constituents and get rid of them in one fell swoop

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
All the kids are subscribing to Marxism-Swiftism, it's a national crisis

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Almost Smart posted:

I could be wrong, but I don’t remember TS endorsing Biden so much as she took the mildest of stands against MAGA lunacy and all the horrible regressive poo poo that entailed.

I’d wager a pretty healthy portion of voters aren’t so much pro-Biden as they are anti-Trump.

Actually TSwift plans to start dating Biden close to the election to secure his second term and thus usher in a communist dystopia, as all rich white women want

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I'm so tired of Taylor swift publicly having sex all over the place with many men

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

My president Donald "TRUMP" remains foreverially exonerated, enjoying his total exoneration and loving to do everything right with his foreverially winning lawyers, his foreverially legal organization, and his foreverially valuable Mar-A-Lago, and enjoying every second of it. My foreverially liberated "TRUMP" dances everywhere fully exonerated with his fully delitized bologna body knowing he did nothing wrong and can't be harmed by the witch hunt thanks to his permanent presidential immunity.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Have we investigated the possibility that Habba is actually Tay Tay in a suburban wine mom costume?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Explodingdice posted:

I've seen more than a few on bluesky, and with pretty well all of them it's been over Israel. I'm hopeful that it's just talk while we wait for the nominations to be confirmed. I mean, it's understandable but its not like Trump presents a better option there. I'd be open to primarying someone inspiring against Biden, but there just isn't anyone out there at the moment.

Nobody votes based on foreign policy. People who follow foreign policy are rare freaks who live in the sewers and are completely detached from the world.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Also lol that the way to punish Israel is to elect Drongus Trump

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Though I'm not sure I even believe there is an ongoing conflict in Palestine / Israel, despite what the media claim. My favorite son in law Jared Kushner solved the Israeli conflict once and for all with his ultimate middle east deal.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

kazil posted:

I think this kind of sentiment extremely underestimates how informed a lot of the youth vote is. That isn't to say they won't vote Biden or will vote Trump, but I think a large portion are very aware of foreign policy.

Vast swathes of the vanishingly small terminally online demographic that would never vote anyway

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

kazil posted:

If you say so. Ignoring the youth vote seems like a winning plan.

As opposed to pretending that the youth vote is something it isn't without any evidence?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

bad_fmr posted:

I will never vote for Biden :colbert:

Because I'm a filthy europoor

Didn't you get the memo, the CIA is paying foreigners to vote for Biden. The poorer and filthier and more hateful of America, the better!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Dream ticket: Obamna - Bidern

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
What did Fetterman do

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
So it's Israel again