Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!
Love live the new thread!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!

He is literally making GBS threads his pants in that image.

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

I'd like to think his grave is going to be a golden toilet that flushes down into is casket.

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Speedboat Jones posted:

https://twitter.com/dogfanhan/status/1753108725244809565?s=20

I have no idea where this is but it's gotta be somewhere in Orange County because holy poo poo lol

Freedom "Slush"

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

The die is cast. Goons, here are your two new tag codes:

https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/a1/30/00126285.0008.gif

Thank you to fellow mentally ill sex pest Mr Ice Cream Glove for making it happen.

Oh please give me dat tag

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

gently caress the coastal elites and their narrative that the "better team" should "win" the "Superbowl"

We please. Come gently caress us. We are lonely and could a reminder that human contact is a thing to brace us against the cold realities of life.

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

madmatt112 posted:

Also you morans need to learn English

If English was good enough for Jesus its good enough for America!

:freep:

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Almost Smart posted:

No, but presidential immunity is so powerful and so pervasive that it invalidates past, present and future crimes.

Oh poo poo! I might be president some day! That means I can do what I want!

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Harveygod posted:

First a hearty :lol:,

followed by :stonk: once I looked it up since apparently that's something that actually happened.

Holy poo poo that's a lol

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

nobodygetshurt posted:

what... how... that forehead is like 50% of his head

Hey pal, my eyes are up down here.

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

I am literally waiting for her to start throwing her own poo poo in Congress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Majorian posted:

https://twitter.com/k1llacourt/status/1785371807077355821

I don't know why it's green but it's the thought that counts.

Immediately thought of: