Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Obamna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I appreciate that my grandparents didn't start showing their bigoted rear end in a top hat sides until I was a grown adult, and even then only briefly because all died within a few years of each other so I had a mostly Racist Grandpa-free childhood. This kid is screwed though.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Liquid Chicken posted:

I can see some of this poo poo going down...

Picked the ones I thought were likely. Still couldn't get a BINGO.

e: missed one

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jan 7, 2024

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Trump should never actually just run for president again.

The only part he seems to actually like is where he campaigns and his parade of hogs hoot about how great he is. He should just do a never ending tour of rallies, but he's never actually on the ballot.

Unfortunately for Trump, he NEEDS to run for president so that he can get immunity from prosecution back once he's POTUS again otherwise he's straight loving hosed and probably going to jail where he will then die eventually. The 2024 presidential race is literally an Immunity Idol competition from Survivor. Trump doesn't want to be president again, he needs to president again. All the other poo poo that comes with the job like the power to hurt everyone he hates is just gravy. It's the not going to prison part that he cares about.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jan 7, 2024

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Batterypowered7 posted:

How about someone with no dick or balls?

Marjorie Taylor Greene about to fulfill that unintended prophecy.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Ringo Star Get posted:

Just lol-ing that those fat rear end Proud Boys wear armor kits that don’t cover their bellies.

Someone could make an absolute killing selling XXXL+ kevlar vests...

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

morningdrew posted:

Tag yourself, I'm Pipedaddy and I work at amazon

Dude thinks he's Deathstroke, but with that BMI he's more like Death-by-a-stroke :haw:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I think I main that guy in Apex Legends.

I think I modded this guy into Skyrim too. Including part where he calls you slurs.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Nessus posted:

Eisenhower desegregated the Little Rock school district by force, and I think he was generally held to be pretty decent. So there you go, last OK Republican president.

Nowadays of course he'd be DOA.

He got 12 million more and still lost, lmao.

My best guess is that the tendor of the times was playing in his favor there. Things may seem less apocalyptic now. And he's down to middle school auditoriums.

As much as I despise bothsidesisms, Eisenhower for better or worse probably couldn't become the nominee of either the modern Republican no Democratic party today. Maybe the Dems, barely, they're craven enough to flock to a passable Republican like Ike, but even then I dunno.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

otter posted:

Weekend update: Since we had covid (1st timer's club at the end of 2023!) over Christmas, we hosted a Christmas party at our house this weekend. My brother attended and while he's been chuddy since around 2000* I was talking to my brother in law and was mentioning the 2 videos (Zelda stamina wheel fall and the Animaniacs one) and my brother was a huge animaniacs fan before the WOKE relaunch of the show. So he starts in with loudly going, "I don't want to hear it, I don't want to see it!" and kept on reaffirming that stance which tells us everything we need to know, that despite his claims of not supporting Pmurt, he 100% supports Pmurt.

He was low key but still a prick the whole time he was at my house too and my wife got really mad / frustrated at him. The second he was out the door she started talking mad poo poo about him, but that goes back to pretty much the first time they ever met (18 years ago) when he insisted organic milk is less good for you because of the bacteria, and she had to correct him that organic milk does not mean unpasteurized. He can't stand being wrong.

*When he was in his early 20s he got kicked out of my dad's house for being a layabout after quitting his job. He went and crashed on his highly conservative friend's couch for a year and a half and instead of standing up for what he believed at the time (he was a big Michael Moore fan / hated the Bush 1 administration, etc) he bowed and just started parroting their beliefs and became the chud he is today.

I find anyone who gets mad at a remake of a thing from their childhood for any sort of deep seated reason to be absolutely hilarious. Good on you for not spending your entire holiday just laughing in your brother's face non-stop for being an unserious joke of a person.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

obsessed with immunity deals, unaware of the fact that immunity deals exist to hurt people in his position

lol remember when people were saying Trump would take a plea deal that traded no jail time for him agreeing to never run for President again?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

mllaneza posted:

Here's your reminder that if Presidential immunity is a thing, the first debate starts with Biden shooting Trump in the face.,

That would require Joe Biden to be cool and Trump to actually show up to a debate in 2024, two things which are not possible.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Escape From Noise posted:

I don't want to think about that.

Edit: Found this though.

Yeah, I'd go insane if I saw Lou Dobbs' scrotum too :v:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

Killdozer dude was also a stupid rear end in a top hat that wasn't really a hero so it tracks.

Both Ned Kelly and Marvin Heemeyer built suits of armor that were ultimately impenetrable to small-arms fire, however.

I keep confusing Marvin Heemeyer and Richard Heene (the Balloon Boy Hoax dad). Both were selfish insane assholes who thrust themselves into national headlines for amazingly stupid and wasteful reasons but at least we got :killdozer: out of one of them.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Overlook Hotel
July 4th Ball

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Escape From Noise posted:

I can't get over the tiny suit. It makes him look like a son back from boarding school or something.

It's still weird as hell to me that the guy's chosen name is "Blow" and his chosen facial hair style appears to include a convenient blowjob insertion patch cut out between his lower lip and his chin...

Also the fact that he appears physically unable to close his mouth.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Catastrophe posted:

My grandpa did that where he'd just walk around with his mouth hanging open but it was understood in our family that he was 91 so whatever.

Dunno why this dumbass feels a need to constantly bare his bottom teeth, though.

Like it's not even a slack jawed agapeness either, dude is just holding his mouth slightly open permanently like his jaw is wired shut or he's got some form of rictus or palsy.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

priznat posted:

Trump probably thinks that if he dies the VP is killed and buried with him

There are probably a large number of people who would willingly squeeze into the casket with him.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Dementropy posted:

Much like some people look back at the amazing guests interviewed by Brinkley, Cavitt, Russert, and others, 2024 will have Mr. Turd and Tucker.

From the #1 most watched human being in the United States to interviewing some Twitter shitposter from Florida in a log cabin that like 60 actual people are gonna sit down and watch. Truly the Glenn Beck of our time.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

DemonTrigger posted:

I think it was posted that Fox seized it when they shitcanned him :rubby:

Yeah he had a home studio set up that Fox had furnished him with, and after he violated the non-compete clause of his termination agreement by filming his first show with/on Twitter, Lachlan Murdoch sent the goons to his house and repo'd all of the broadcast equipment that was still legally Fox property. Everything he's working with now is coming either out of his own or Elon Musk's pocket.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

lol so they're just making poo poo up then or dredging up "who gives a poo poo?" dirt to see if it can be the penny that derails the train.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Vanadium Dame posted:

Did this come up yet? Maddow talked about it for a bit tonight - no one is sure who the False GOP is in MI.

https://mi-gop.org/

https://migop.org/

They should just have a parking lot fight and whoever wins gets to be the Michigan GOP.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Nooner posted:

Lol memba when they were all like "Trans college swimmer won something?? NOW LEBRON JAMES IS GONNA SAY HE IS TRANS AND DOMINATE THE WNBA"

Man, I can't believe that happened :sigh:

And then when it didn't happen, they just made a movie about it happening anyway (after trying an failing to make a documentary about it because every sports league they approached with their premise told Shapiro, Walsh and Boering to all gently caress the hell off).

Batterypowered7 posted:

You might be thinking about the movie Juwanna Mann.

There is a 21st century version of that one now, and it's just as bad :haw:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

People say another January 6th is impossible because the chuds learned their lesson after thousands of them got arrested and sent to prison for it. Nah, it'll happen again if Stinkmeister flat out tells them to do it again. They never learn and never change. Not Trump, not them, never.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

It's fun when people have a fraction of the misery they've visited upon others visited upon them as well.

Oh poo poo that's not Ron DeSantis lol

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TRUMP: The AI photoshopped me onto Epstein's island.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Count the stop.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

The thing that gets me about Kyle is he's just such an obvious soft marshmallow psychopath of a "warrior" who got lucky he had a big enough gun and psychotic cops that he was able to kill someone and get away with it.

And yet this kid acts like he's that loving American Sniper dipshit

You killed an unarmed person dude, congrats I guess on being a loving lunatic

It's hard going through life with the brain of a pig, okay.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Buce posted:

the meme wars

Flashing back to that rotund 4channer Internet Nazi crying "but these are good memes!" while a flock of actual Neo-Nazis beat the poo poo out of him when he tried to march with them.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Pull the trigger, Marge. Do it.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

kazil posted:

and he's already done. pissed off the judge

Trump: Your honor, League of Legends RIGGED AND STOLLEN--

Engoron: CORPORATE DEATH!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Make one that cuts back and forth between Marge and :lolrudy:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I don't know where hal has gone, but wherever he is, he's probably screaming.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Oh it's beautiful.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I am glad I'm not the only one who thought of Gangnam Style.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Codependent Poster posted:

Republicans probably think that the weather dominator from GI Joe is a real thing.

This is actually Robert Evans' theory on why Jessie Ventura is so obsessed with HAARP. Dude got really sick with the flu in the late 80s/early 90s and watched the GI Joe Weather Dominator episode in his fugue state and the rest was history.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

priznat posted:

I love this idiot tried to win the Conservative Party leadership in Canada thinking he could trade off his celebrity and didn’t even come in the top 5. He’s the epitome of a dumb business luck idiot thinking he’s some kind of economic savant. Just a complete loudmouth fool. I hope this leads to his properties being more scrutinized in the future.

Moreover, he bailed out of the race because he realized he had to be bilungual and speak French at the debates and was like "I'm a lazy piece of poo poo, gently caress that noise." And then him and his wife ran over a couple in their giant mega yacht and murdered them.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

priznat posted:

Why doesn't Biden simply drone strike the supreme court??

In a 6-3 decision, the Supreme Court has ruled that only Republican presidents are allowed to assassinate Supreme Court Justices and stipulated that this ruling only applies to liberal Justices.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

EmbryoSteve posted:

*Florida mom voice*

Since when can people just post graphic images without a warning on these forums

A kid might see this and catch the nonbianary

Later that night that same mom goes out and joins a wild orgy with a dozen non-binary people and steals their credit cards after she's finished loving them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Jelly posted:

Isn't eHarmony the super Christian one?

I think that's Equally Yoked? There's a dozen of them out there that cater to niche markets, JDate for Jewish people, Elite Singles for rich assholes, Our Time for boomers, ect.