Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Trump=butthead :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Hello this is your favorite president Donald Trump. Just wanted to let you all know that this morning I had terrible diarrhea and when I was done I reached into the toilet and sieved all the chunks out of the diarrhea with my hands and ate all the chunks. Vote for me! :smugdon:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I’m voting for Trump and none of you soycuck libtards can do a drat thing about it!!!!! I’ll see y’all at the border
:boom:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Has Hunter become the hunted yet

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Bigly hands :smugdon:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Fuckin blueballer ova heah

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Hand harvested, farm raised, Loomered gabagool

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

And here I was thinking civil rights were pretty darn great! :ohdear:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

It’s remarkable that we as a nation know the penis size of both the past president (wizened mushroom), and the current president’s son (huge, brimming with cum)

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Biden’s hog is probably genteel yet girthy. But we’ll never know! Why can’t the loving media report on the poo poo that actually matters?!

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Wasn’t Minneapolis where Mister President climbed up the stairs to the plane with toilet paper hanging off his shoe for all the world to see? Because if so they aint gettin poo poo. They’re not getting paid anyway, but even biglyer!

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Case closed! :smugdon:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Gone DeSantis :byewhore:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I’m kinda surprised lil bitch Ron didn’t make his wife do the speech

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

The over/under for how long it takes Trump to defame her after the verdict is announced is 90 minutes. Place your bets

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Dementropy posted:

Wow. Just outright using Melania's initiative to troll Trump.
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1751017926365155706

:trumppop:
Also 83 mil :laffo:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Habba nother botched legal defence? Don’t mind if I do!

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

The chad Jon Voight MOGS virgin Taylor Swift

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

:laffo:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

BRB posting my hog

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Hal, gimme one of these with extra mustard

Oh wait

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Jesus Biden stop being old and dumb you loving dick

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Trump’s only chance to redeem himself tonight is to take that 6’3” 215 lb body and lay a beastly 200 rushing yards on Kansas City, then hit the griddy and point at Taylor Swift and do the cut throat gesture. And I sincerely believe he can do it.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

In case anyone’s not watching the superbowl, Taylor Swift just began the sacred incantations and a red mist is rising from the field

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

What was Jesus’s stance on people who don’t wash their feet in the shower but let the soapy water just kind of run down there and figure it’s good enough?

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

:haw:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

No money! Big whammies!

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Synesthesian Fetish posted:

So if the amount is $364mil who wins between me ($359m) and greazeball ($369m)

America

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

PLUS the $85 mil from the E. Jean Carroll judgment :lolrudy:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

kazil posted:

If Trump owes $350 million, and there are 330 million americans, does that mean he can just pay every american $1million?

:wrong:
Every American has a sacred duty to send Trump a dollar and rescue the greatest president from financial ruin

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Lauren Boebert was busy working out if her ex had thrown her stuff into a pond as her manager spoke at a campaign event, report says

https://www.businessinsider.com/lauren-boebert-skipped-campaign-event-ex-threw-stuff-into-pond-2024-3?utm

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

:sad:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

My name’s Buck and I like to gently caress over my party

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Yes but :chaostrump:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

steinrokkan posted:

Yet Trump is still alive / has remaining skin. How?

He’s god’s chosen representative on earth obviously

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Doctor Butts posted:

The Amish Trump caravan was real and it happened in Ohio.

https://amishamerica.com/plain-parade-rallies-support-president-amish-ohio/

Amish really are no different from any other group in that they can make up or ignore whatever things they want to justify their actions.

This article, though, does seem to take sort of a 'no-true-Amishman' tone where they use language such as 'not baptized' and 'unmarried Amishmen'. It really can't be confirmed if they were all Amish, or what.

It was organized by Bikers for Trump, though.

Whatcha gonna do Biden, when the amish rumspringa wild on youuuuuuuuu

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1768728879546732657

Is there like a Pinterest of weird Trump freaks at Mar-a-Lago?

Every single one of them seems completely deranged.

Love that the dirt smeared rubes snorting the last crumbs of meth from under the couch cushions are a-ok with this, but think the left is destroying the fabric of society

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

My name is TRUMP
and I’m here to DUMP

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

big nipples big life posted:

The United States of America is a deeply stupid and celebrity obsessed country.

With a long and storied history of justice and morality. I mean just look at today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I don’t know about the rest of you fuckin scrubs, but I just took out a second mortgage on my house and put it all in Truth stock and I’d advise you all to do the same