Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
It's so funny that he doesn't even come up with verbs beyond "do" so loving often

Do a deal
Not sign, negotiate, ratify, etc
DO A DEAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/DWUhlfelderLaw/status/1747997056629649883

I wish I could get paid this much to suck so hard at my job :(

Okay I'm not what you would call a makeup expert but this has to be one of the worst tries at cheekbones I have ever seen

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
That's just a loving smear

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Stoatbringer posted:

I think we can all agree that "Idiot King" should be changed to "Probe Daddy".

Holler

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Trumk prez i'm sure

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsbP13xu6k&pp=ygUJRmxhdCBiZWF0

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

weg posted:

I registered as an independent 20yrs ago when I signed up to vote for the first time. I've pretty much exclusively voted for Dem/Independent candidates since. I'd say I'm a good bit further left in my political leanings than the core of the Democratic party but the main reason I've never registered as a Dem is because the people in charge are loving morons who should be easily dunking on Republicans every time but somehow cannot figure out how to market to young people.

One hundred percent same. Registered as a Dem at the fuckin' county fair (i mean good job guys) and dropped a ballot for Kerry. Then decided I was left and not a party person and switched to Ind as soon as I could

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

CannonFodder posted:

Banging a trash can is still technically thinking about baseball for Astros fans.

lmao

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

LividLiquid posted:

Every bite of chocolate ice cream feels like taking a big bite of a peanut-butter-and-nothing-else sandwich and not having a glass of milk to wash it down with.

Would you believe that Aaron Burr ad I'm sure you're thinking of was directed by Michael Bay

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

This is very similar to me right before I have a seizure. More slurring than ROOPY TOOPING it but

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Goooooodbye
Roopy Toop Day

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol. like he will get bored and just ramble for hours about nothing or some insane bigot poo poo.

I read that as "bigfoot poo poo" and was ready to believe it

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

CannonFodder posted:

Through this thread I have learned that we live fairly close. I actually saw Virginia Foxx at my polling place in 2016. I think it was 2016. It was early in the morning and since I live in the MAGAest county in NC, Yadkin, she started there and probably went west through the district during the day.

In NC I only lived in Forsyth and Watauga. She has always been my rep.

Oh except when it was Richard Burr :rolleyes:

Hey thread, her district runs from the sticks in the mountains east to the MIDDLE of Winston Salem (White (44.9%) followed by Black (32.4%) and Hispanic (16.6%).

Can you guess where that line was drawn?

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

fondue posted:

Trump just needs a heart to heart conversation with his penis

:nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIRmMNi800&t=4606s

:nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws:

lol it sounds loke the little caterpiller from Labyrinth

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

First of May posted:

Because the Predecessor is so articulate.

ROOPY TOOP?!

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Alan Smithee posted:

Illegal Democrat gang Los Locos kicked my balls into outer space!!!!

Thank u for watching this

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Strong Sauce posted:

i have read every single page.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
It's like playing a late nineties solo RPG

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Failed Imagineer posted:

The movie ends with a toupeed Robert Picardo getting brain from the lady gremlin, and that's good.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Rhonne posted:

He was supposed to be more of a villain, but the actor was just way too likable and charming to be an actual parody of Trump, so they made him more naive than evil.

John Glover. He'a wonderful.

And used to gently caress Freddie Mercury

And yeah I always thought it was more of a Ted Turner goof.

The "End Of The World" broadcast was only rumored to exist and was a joke but Turner REALLY HAD THAT and they were pretty close

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzhPzHhnFl0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6f7j1E61sM

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

OldMemes posted:

Reminder this all started because Trump melted down over Obama making a light hearted zinger about him at a dinner once.

And Obama rose to the national stage on a Senate campaign largely enabled by the Borg Lady from Star Trek's marriage

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Alan Smithee posted:

don junior

stank

I feel like this needs system too

Don JunioR STank

Alphabet, easy peasy

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Ghostlight posted:

idaho isn't named after duncan?

funnily it's a completely made up word meant to sound vaguely "indian" and white folks decided they liked it

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
e: nah

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

what the gently caress is this lunatic on about

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

pixaal posted:

I thought it was a werewolf!

I mean they do keep suspected werewolves in the neo-natal unit

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
unless :thejoke:

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Fishmasher posted:

also what is he going to do, drool on them

- guy who was drooled on

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
With "Hitler Pig" you get to press the back of your tongue to your molars, the tip goes from your front to your top incisors, to make the L, the R rolls out as your mouth as your mouth closes to make the P sound.

Way better than Pig Hitler

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

lol

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Scags McDouglas posted:

Do you have more context about why this is good? All I see is that it was bought by a company that used a TheOnion trope.

I bought and read Our Dumb Century when it came out and I was floored by the historical intelligence and insane volume of content. It was like someone locked every Onion writer in a basement for 18 months with a few historians and said "Crank!!!". No clue how they worked that into their day jobs.

Our Dumb Century was so long ago I bought it just for the headlines when I didn't really know what The Onion was and was floored when the articles were fully fleshed out instead of PASSERBY lorem ipsum

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
But yes truly their best work and everyone should have a copy

HOLY loving poo poo
MAN WALKS ON THE loving MOON

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
That would actually be hilarious

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Three Olives posted:

We do not need another "humor" publication that just makes fun of trans people.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Asterite34 posted:

The only way Trump is getting an Eternal Flame is if they stick a wick in his corpse and burn his fat like a candle

lmao

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

PainterofCrap posted:

You hate to see Arlington become the world’s most popular outdoor pissoir, but what you gonna do?

Arlington is actually pretty rad and maybe one of the best middle fingers America has ever managed

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Like when people joke "ha ha ha make trump tower Obama Public Housing" they fuckin' did that

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqGKZ3fzN1M
again this song fits them to a T

I am drowning
There is no sign of land
You are coming down with me
Hand in unlovable hand
And I hope you die
I hope we both die

this is pro click zone for anyone who skimmed

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Shut up nerd

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
What do courtroom sketchers generally work with. Like some sort of crayons that cost a lot or somethjng

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Almost Smart posted:

I can’t prove it, but I’ve kind of suspected that Jost was a goon at some point. Like maybe one of those bitch-rear end 2004 reg date goons that mostly just signed up for the BitTorrent Barnyard and then silently left less than a year later, but a goon nonetheless.

lol joke's on you I'm never leaving