Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Join The Helldivers!
Freedom!
Democracy!
Liber-tea!
Call for reinforcements!
View Results

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Kawabata posted:

good news, missions arent giving rewards right now

I love completing an operation to get no rewards and not have the next difficulty unlocked. But yeah, avoid playing if you actually want mission rewards apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Apparently the Exosuits can potentially blow themselves up if you aim too far to the right and fire a rocket because the rocket arm ends up pointed at the main body.

Lmao holy poo poo that's what was happening whenever I used it. My extraction strat is using the jetpack to get to a highpoint and just raining eagle strikes and grenades on everything that approaches. I called in the mech on two missions to try it out as a semi-mobile turret and I'd just randomly blow the gently caress up and ragdoll halfway across the map and I had no idea why. Good to know I just can't turn to the right

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Lmao why the gently caress did they make the "destroy bug holes" mission only have a 12 minute timer, that's dumb as gently caress

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Even your extraction shuttle will try to kill you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kx_2mRQqzo

"Helldivers never die!" :lol:

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

"Enemy down, baby!"

The ragdoll through the air, the impact on the pillar that made my back hurt, the bug casually turning around and being like "oh hey, *stab*"... I couldn't stop laughing lmao

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Ok my extraction shuttle actually killed me this time and I couldn't retrieve my rare samples because of the 1.5 billion things that spawned in around them. Idk what I did to piss the fleet off but they clearly have it out for me.

And yeah, it's annoying af watching entire patrols just materialize in front of or on top of you. This game already has enough to gently caress you over by design, it doesn't need janky bullshit like that!

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

I'm debating taking a break until they (hopefully) unfuck the 100x spawn multiplier it feels like they turned on. The gameplay is great but infinite magically spawning enemies that all converge on you gets kinda old.

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Not to go all r/Helldivers but they clearly hosed with spawning/enemy pathfinding after the last patch. Like poo poo just spawns right on top of/behind you and they just automatically know where you are. I can destroy an objective, run away, and watch a patrol go to the objective I destroyed (fair) then turn and follow the direction I went in despite not "seeing" me. And oops, an enemy patrol that didn't even exist on the radar is now right on top of me, and if I don't get spotted by them a third patrol just happens to start pathing directly to my exact current location from another direction. It is very blatant "player is at x, spawn patrol and send to x". This is without stratagems, gunfire, or doing anything to give away my actual position. poo poo's just getting spawned and sent to your current location, stealth be damned.

Yeah yeah I know reddit, but this thread has a whole discussion going about it. It's really bad and kills a lot of the fun for me. I hope they fix it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Helldivers/comments/1bc2bpe/omniscient_enemies_are_a_serious_problem/

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Chillgamesh posted:

I think patrols popping out of thin air in front of you has gotten worse after the patch for sure, at least in bot games it seems to happen a lot

Yeah honestly this may be the only actual change/bug from the patch but it makes the omniscience of enemies glaringly bad. If they were redirecting existing patrols or spawning them a reasonable distance away it wouldn't be as bad or noticeable. Now they'll just pop in right next to you and oops now you're boxed in by enemies that appeared from nowhere

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Aipsh posted:

So what exactly are we supposed to do with the chargers now?

Just shoot it in the face with anything explosive? Or are most explosive weapons still useless against it?

Anyone tried the arc thrower on chargers yet? They used to go down in like 8-10 hits with best results on focusing the legs (which was hard). Now that the head is weaker the arc tended to hit that anyways so I'm hoping that'll be actually good at dropping them instead of just ok if you have nothing else!

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

I'm on the EATs bandwagon now, got my first cinematic "kill the charger with a headshot and the corpse skids and stops at your feet" moment and I'm sold. Then I went on to pop a bile titan with two EATs to the face nice and easy like. I agree the chargers feel pretty balanced now, I still find it weird that they decided to make their armored heads more killable than their plump asses that beg for munitions but w/e it's fun! I just need to remember to pick up my other support weapon after using EATs, I almost died twice when trying to switch to my support weapon and realizing it's not there!

Also don't sleep on the Punisher shotgun, it chews up hunters and stalkers easy. It also seems good at finding gaps in the brood commander's armor, and even if it doesn't manage to kill them it can literally push them backwards away from you to at least get them out of your face.

Hakarne fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Mar 13, 2024

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Mode 7 posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: HELLDIVERS 2 THREAD GANG TAGS :siren: :siren: :siren:

If you want this gangtag:

Notes/Rules:

1) Quote this post within the next 24 hours or so, cutoff time will be 14/03/24 9am UTC (you can of course buy the gang tag for yourself at any point, this is just for the freebies)

2) If you already have the max amount of gang tags (3) please tell me which one to remove to make room in your quote post.

3) Desire for this gang tag was way higher than I expected. If your only post in this thread is asking for the gang tag I am probably not going to queue one for free, apologies. I queue these up but admins still have to sign off on em and we're apparently discouraged from handing them out like candy :v:

Please gangtag me for managed democracy, thanks!

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Bugs feel perfect and fun after the patch but bots just feel a little too BS sometimes. Maybe it's because the only bot planet people are active on is a foggy gross shithole, but getting randomly 1-shot by rockets and cannons out of the mist gets really old. It'd be one thing if the fog ruined their vision and aim too like smoke, but as it is you can't see anything half the time while they still have pinpoint accuracy with rockets and a normal detection range.

Oh well, right back to bugs after the daily

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

I had the same experience with the sickle being completely worthless against stalkers unless you start shooting them from 50+ meters out. Which is fine, the weapon actually seems perfectly balanced imo. It will melt trash and do decent damage against anything below medium armor, but no stagger and not being a great "Oh poo poo" button for things like stalkers gives it a distinct downside.

With that in mind, I've been trying a new loadout to focus on it that I quite like. I was bringing EATs, a backpack (usually rover), and another support weapon (arc thrower or grenade launcher) which is great... as long as you have time to call everything in. Or retrieve it all when you inevitably die, which when things go south is hard to do.

I tried to make a good "out of the pod" build and the new sickle is a great centerpiece for that. It's not ammo hungry, functions well without needing high CD gear, and can handle most situations pretty well on its own.

Weapons:
Sickle AR, Machine pistol, impact grenade.

Armor:
Light Scout Armor (solo), Light +Grenade/Recoil reduction when crouched (group)

Stratagems:
1. EATs
2. Eagle Cluster
3. Backpack (optional, but laser guard dog works well here)
4. Open choice (Eagle Airstrike always good, I'll probably use EMS mortar a lot though)

Eagle Cluster and EATs are my two mainstays with this, they compliment each other nicely. I love Eagle Cluster since it's fun (lots of explosions!), has 4-5 quick uses, and can kill stupid amounts of bugs when you start to get overwhelmed. EATs will handle anything that clusters don't, and while they're single use the CD is so short there's always 1-3 available when you need them. You don't need to worry about collecting your support weapons after you die, you come out of the pod extremely effective and can just call a new EATs down in short order. There's nothing absolutely critical for the build to function that's on a long CD so you don't have to try to go back for your gear after respawning.

The last two stratagems are whatever you want. EMS mortar is great and really helps line things up to mow down with the sickle, cluster bomb, or pick off with EATs so I'm thinking I'll settle on that. The rover/backpack works really well with the sickle and is very thematic but by no means critical, you can swap it out if you want something like Airstrike, Orbital Gas/laser/EMS etc.

Circling back, the weakest part of this is dealing with things like bile spitters and stalkers. You really need your grenades to help cover that gap for "Oh poo poo" moments where you can't use cluster bombs. And if you can't hog resupply on demand like when you're soloing that's when the +grenade armor comes into play. One impact grenade plus some shots to the soft belly will take down spitters quickly, and if a stalker is danger close you'll need to catch them with some of the grenade and/or switch to the machine pistol and magdump. You really have to use all of your kit, but in exchange you can handle almost anything and you're very adaptable to whatever situation or mission pops up!

I love this game

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

LazyMaybe posted:

tbf that is a clip where the stalkers are in their "trying to be stealthy" mode, if they were on the offensive and getting up in my face it would be harder because it doesn't stagger them. still possible to kill them fast like that though especially if you have shield to eat an attack or two and unload into their face.

definitely not as good vs stalkers as breaker or my favorite for them, punisher, but it gets the job done alright.

Yeah it's one thing when they're far away and you have time to line it up, but my experience when they're closer it's much much harder to drop them in a reasonable time.

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Dandywalken posted:

Give plasma punisher nest-closing capability, cowards

This, I was really hoping the plasma punisher + stun grenade being on the same page was so you could use a primary instead of a grenade to close holes. I love the stun grenades but it hurts not being able to close bug holes outside of a support/stratagem!

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Can Eagle Clusters really close bug holes? Clusters are my personal favorite stratagem for "Oh poo poo there's too many enemies, I'll just blow up everything smaller than a charger in my field of view". And you get 4-5 uses before losing it for all of 2 minutes! All to say I use it liberally and love it but I never noticed it doing poo poo to bug holes even when I carpet bomb their outposts multiple times.

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

I tried a Sickle/Stun Grenade/Autocannon loadout and I think it may be my new favorite. The Stun Grenade makes the autocannon an incredibly effective anti-charger weapon for popping their asses (even if you hit yourself with the grenade lol):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz7sCgGRekI

This, uh, changes things for me

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Away all Goats posted:

Yeah and since there's so many EATs around even a bunch of Bile titans will go down pretty fast unless literally no one else is picking up and shooting them.

Agreed. My best group so far had 2-3 of us with EATs and we'd all call them in liberally. It was hilarious when a bile titan would spawn while defending an objective because there'd be an immediate and steady flow of EATs slamming into it until it died. If we had to be anywhere for more than a minute there'd be at least a dozen just laying around plus the ones we were carrying on our backs lol. Missiles everywhere all the time

That was the first Suicide mission I got through without a single death on a team, it was pretty great.

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Imo they should make it so stalkers don't have overlapping nest ranges. It's impossible to manage 8+ continuously zerging you along with everything else and every loving time there are two nests in proximity it's 5-10 deaths for the team no matter how good we're doing

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

BitBasher posted:

Edit: and to whomever I argued with about how many shots it takes to kill a charger, you were right. If you stick to headshots after the charger nerf it takes consistently seven shots.

Is there a good way to consistently get headshots with it? The TTK was really nice when I was above a charger and everything was an easy headshot. But even when it's running right at me it feels like it'll hit random spots so it takes a bit more normally.

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

I lost out on 12 super samples, tons of rare/common samples, two good groups (one bad), and a bunch of medals. Games would crash 20-30 minutes in, usually right before extracting. 4/5 games ended with gently caress all to show for it, it's literally unplayable. I had maybe one or two crashes the entire time I had been playing prior.

Also, verifying files always shows a bad one that needs to be redownloaded. Yay!

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

So I heard a theory that the Arc Thrower can do massive damage to a Bile Titan if you're level with their mouth and I think there's something to it. I managed to pop one's head with it when he wasn't bleeding out or otherwise looking on the verge of death:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HBLzTscsCk

He did get grazed by my 500kg bomb, but it landed well to his rear (as seen by his buddy that was behind him getting annihilated by it) and with the extreme damage fall off I don't think he was all that hurt from it. Not sure how often that can be replicated but it felt really satisfying. Maybe if the Jump Pack wasn't poo poo you could pop up and zap their faces, would be a fun tactic.

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

I want to like the Punisher Plasma, but it either needs a bit of a damage buff or (preferably imo) a much, much larger magazine. "Mags empty mags empty mags empty" is all I hear when I use it. It doesn't help that it feels like it never wants to actually reload as I mash the gently caress out of my reload button while I'm being chased.

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

The setup that I keep coming back to for bugs, especially with the Arc Thrower off limits:

Primary: Sickle
Secondary: Senator
Grenade: Impact
Booster: Hellpod Space Optimization (Group), Localization Confusion (Solo)
Armor: Light Armor with +2 Grenades, Reduced Recoil when crouching/prone (Group), Light Scout Armor (Solo)

- EATS
- Shield
- Choice of: Eagle Cluster/Eagle Air Strike/Orbital Gas/Orbital Air Burst
- 500 kg (anti-heavy) OR take a second pick from the choices above if your team needs more crowd clear

You can handle small, medium, and large threats. You're not tied to a long CD support weapon so if you need to ditch your backpack and move on it sucks but doesn't cripple the build. You're highly combat effective from the moment you hit the ground, you don't have to worry about running out of ammo, your team support is excellent with EATS, you can close bug holes with EATs/grenades, and lock down a breach with gas or airburst.

The weakest thing for this build is against lots of medium armor enemies like Spewers and Hive Guards. Stalkers also suck if you lose your shield. You can put them down very quickly with impact grenades but you won't be mowing down hordes of them like you can everything else. For that reason I usually like having Cluster when I'm solo because it covers that gap nicely, softening them up or killing them outright with lots of usage available. Cluster can be great in a group but it feels like someone is always on the flank downrange so usage can be tricky. They're very deadly when you have a group that sticks together though.

Hakarne fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Mar 22, 2024

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

I did it, I killed a Bile Titan with 1 hit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRZ0-co9sxE

It immediately returned the favor.

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

dog nougat posted:

I'm glad it doesn't. Unless you're only running the same missions all the time with the same group it doesn't make sense. Gotta diversify your stratagems and adjust the loadout to what the squad needs to survive encounters. There's no on-size fits all meta loudout.

Exactly, saving loadouts would let you quickly swap to different ones!

BurntCornMuffin posted:

Also, I learned that rocket eagles are really good at clearing shrieker nests. They seem to zero right in on the top of the nest like they do with the giant turrets in bot missions.

Huh, hadn't thought to try those. Will they 1 shot each nest structure?

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

I like being able to destroy outposts that are within distance of getting a patrol to the extraction zone while I'm waiting. I've found it makes extracting a lot easier since you usually only have to deal with the normal extraction spawns instead of the extraction spawns and the outpost spawns that also path to you. More often than not I only get single spawns coming from one direction which is really nice and makes it a lot more manageable.

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

A shrieker nest appears in the distance. We're on an overlook with no enemies nearby.

Me, carrying a grenade launcher with supply pack: "Hey, if you kill those shrieker towers with your autocannon I'll feed you ammo from my backpack!"

Pubbie with autocannon and a full ammo pack: "Oh it can damage those?"

Me: "Yeah it takes 10 shots to destroy each spire and you can hit them from right here across the map before they even spawn shriekers!"

Pubbie with autocannon: "Awesome, that sounds good!"

*Pubbie continues on like nothing happened, charges with the rest of the group into the shrieker nest to hellbomb it, and we lose 10+ reinforcements during the effort. The group never fully recovers and death spirals into a failure cascade.*

Me: :wtc:

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Tommy the Newt posted:

On top of that, if you want to commit to their narrative and contribute to the galactic war you're required to complete full campaigns, which means a potentially 120-minute set of missions in the same location against the same enemy type with the same modifiers. All progress is lost if you want to go elsewhere for a change in the middle of it. Combined with the sense that there's a lot of godhanding going on, this leaves me feeling disengaged from the war effort overall and just frustrated that I can't pick and choose from a more generous menu.

As someone who doesn't ever want to commit to a fresh campaign, I feel like quickplay is great for feeling like you're contributing to the galactic war. Often times you're put into the second or third mission in a series so you can piggyback off of someone else's campaign progress. It's also fun feeling like a quick response force and not being sure what the situation will be like when you land. Team just deployed in a calm, open area? poo poo already hit the fan with three breaches, two Bile Titans, and your pod just landed next to a pissed off charger and his hunter pals? Who knows!

More often than not I feel like I make a huge difference and help stabilize and complete a mission that looked on the verge of failure. Having someone drop in fresh with a few 500kg bombs for the titans and the ability to plug one of the breaches with an air burst that kills 30-40 bugs can completely change the momentum in a fight and it feels awesome.

Join the Helldivers QRF. Managed democracy needs reinforcements too!

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Since the bots are in more need of democracy this week, how is the arc thrower against them? I was just starting to like it as a bug zapper and I want to play around with it again now that it won't hardlock my game. I just don't want to feel useless if I show up with one. I'm guessing the personal shield would be all but mandatory since you have to be pretty immobile to dispense freedom with it.

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

thotsky posted:

The bugs do not need to be bottled up. They don't have space flight capacity; they only get from planet to planet because Super Earth transports them there. It's a cull, not a war.

No they hate our freedom and will spread and kill all of Super Earth, you clearly didn't watch the Ministry of Truth's video as directed.

Someone's getting a visit from the Democracy Officer

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Does anyone have that picture of where to actually aim with the AMR crosshair? Someone posted it a ways back and I'd like to see exactly where the point of impact is now that we have bot orders. I can't search it out for the life of me.

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

LazyMaybe posted:

I don't think this is a perfect solution(actual point they hit might be very slightly right of that corner?), but it mostly works.

Also see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Q37BTA9Qs

Thanks!

Edit: Although honestly I much prefer the autocannon on bots so far. Feels like it can do everything the AMR can do plus more (except have a backpack)

Hakarne fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Mar 27, 2024

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

"I'm going to fight every single bot patrol I see in the field and what even is cover anyways? Also why weren't we able to extract wtf?"
- my all-star pubbies

Seriously, I'd fall back when our position became untenable and they'd inevitably die by getting surrounded out in the open. I reinforced them well away from the 5 dropships worth of reinforcements and they'd both run right back into the mess of bots that weren't even attacking us anymore. They kept doing that until I said gently caress it and just solo'd the main objective so we'd at least get medals.

Oh yeah and when we were out of reinforcements and on our way back to extract, one of them decided that would be the perfect time to attempt taking out a large outpost lol

Hakarne fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Mar 28, 2024

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

I'm overall enjoying the change of pace with bots, but add me to the long list of people who think rocket raiders and cannon towers need some attention. Getting 1 shot from offscreen with 0 warning gets real old, real fast. I like the idea of there being a red dot on you right before they launch so you at least have some indication and counterplay potential.

Also, autocannon now has my vote for best support weapon. It's good on bugs but drat it's even better on bots.

Re: the slugger, if you think it feels off it may be because of the travel time on the round. It's not hit scan and if something is far away you'll need to lead your shot a bit. Taking into account the fraction of a second travel time with enemy movement may explain the "I feel like I hit that" frustration that can pop up. Try it with the stun grenade, practicing on perfectly still targets helped me get a better feel for aiming it. I also disliked it until I gave in and ADS'd it, that precise dot really helps. I'm not sure why it seems worse on the slugger versus other weapons, but I think it's because the projectile is so drat small. Once I realized what was going on with it it was less frustrating.

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Man it sounds like they really missed an opportunity with the HMG. Having a machine gun that could chunk chargers/hulks etc through their armor would have been really fun and the small mag, limited ammo, recoil, and need to ADS would have been good tradeoffs.

But if it can't do that then yeah, I don't see why it's worth bringing. Bummer!

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

I have no doubt that the sight misalignment is a bold, intentional design decision just like everything else in the game.

When I was stuck on the loading screen on the last mission of an operation, I couldn't help but realize the true genius of the developer's vision. The juxtaposition of the eternal descent in hellpods with the fleeting, brief life of the helldiver within really made me think of the brevity of my own life against the eternal loading of the universe.

I ALT+F4'd with tears in my eyes. How could anyone think that such a beautiful moment was an accident?

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

HMG on bots was ok, but I definitely found myself thinking "I could've done that with an autocannon too, and probably better".

I really like it on bugs, though. 1200 RPM with short bursts will loving shred anything up to a Bile Titan in short order. If you can get a clear shot on a Charger's rear end it'll pop it like a zit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIsvkJnc7wE

And I did a second one to make sure it wasn't a fluke and nope, it'll just devour them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlb1l9CY_WU

Edit: Actually I'll amend my statement on bots slightly. I tried it on an Eradicate mission and it felt pretty good there. Being able to just point and delete anything that got too close without worrying about splash damage or aiming too much was very helpful. I may keep bringing it on those missions for bots, which isn't a bad niche for it.

Hakarne fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Mar 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Had my first rear end in a top hat group last night, which is honestly a pretty good ratio. I drop in and they're down to their last few reinforcements. I call in my Quasar/shield and join up with them. We were crossing an outpost they already cleared (so no enemies) and one of the guys just turns, kills me, and immediately takes my equipment. Then they just left me dead while they ran around. I literally had just joined and hadn't fired a shot yet so it's not like I did anything that could have pissed them off.

Now if they were "smart" and just wanted free equipment they probably should've fragged then kicked me but I guess they thought I'd leave on my own? Lol nope. I waited patiently until one of them died so they'd have to cycle through and burn a reinforcement on me, killed the dude that stole my poo poo, then ran it into the biggest group of bots I could find so they wouldn't have it. They were down to 0 reinforcements when they finally booted me so I'm pretty sure they failed.

Good and gently caress you. It did make me realize how good the community is overall though. I've had plenty of bad groups but this is the only one that was maliciously bad, the rest are always a mixture of incompetence and bad luck.

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

Every time I do one people bring both mortars and maybe the auto cannon sentry plus a rocket launcher to shoot down dropships and they go pretty smooth. I like that strategy too though.

Yeah this is the way. EMS/regular mortar x4 in the most secluded spot you can put them, orbital lasers, and then whatever else you want that helps you keep the bots away from your mortars. I actually like the new HMG with stun grenades on those too, if a hulk gets up in your face you can stun/delete it without any collateral damage risk.

Hakarne fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Mar 30, 2024