Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier, crispix)

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

killerwhat posted:

Thanks!

I do have a couple of decent knives already, just nothing heavy duty. Still got half of this beautiful Crown Prince squash to chop.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07KGJ92W7?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Its under £13 i have owned mine for 3 years now, its used pritty much daily and it keeps its edge, i just run it through a ceramic sharperner now and again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I think destroying a painting does little to advance the Palestinian cause but having said that, nothing matters very much and few things matter at all.

Things like this are so stupid its like 7 brit pops on the op scale.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
Got my weed today, it cost about £250 for a zoom call then another £240 ish for my 40g perscription, i get day to day weed and a heavy hitter for night time.

Its a diffrent league to street weed with regaurds to the terror attacks and its nice and uplifting.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hole_(2001_film)

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0242527/

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

kingturnip posted:

I remember watching The Hole when I was a student, but other than it having Thora Birch and Keira Knightley in (who somewhat notoriously had to get parental consent for a topless scene since she was only 15) I couldn't tell you anything else about it. It wasn't very good?

Loza gets his loving head smahed in for hording coke iirc

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
so we are going to start pulling visa's, kicking out diplomats and sanctioning the israeli elite any day now right?

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Tesseraction posted:

Well ironically Pigfucker is the only one currently in government who isn't a bootlicker for Israel.

yeah, the only pig he hosed this year was eylon levy.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
making GBS threads on israel isnt antisemitism.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

fuctifino posted:

Has anyone geo-located that port? It would be hilarious if they are showing of another country's modern port

e: I spent way too long googling to find out. They did actually use Felixstowe.

iirc they sold that a while ago.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

fuctifino posted:

But I like having a FYAD stalker called 'Dr Cool Aids' with a posting history such as theirs trying to preach morality, because it's a loving hilarious example of hypocrisy.

:justpost: imo

have some fun with it. you know you have real power if you can summon them at will into threads of your choosing.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

BalloonFish posted:

There are 138 F-35s on order and the UK currently has 30 aircraft operational.

Each carrier is designed to carry 24 F-35s (up to 36 as an operational maximum - you sacrifice helicopter numbers to carry that many) and a normal deployment will be between 12 and 18, consisting of a mix of British and American aircraft.

The carriers have already made operational deployments with F-35s aboard.

QLIZ is currently under repair, PWLS is currently up in the High North doing NATO's Steadfast Defender exercise so is very much functional.

The RFA is also the Navy’s primary way of delivering humanitarian aid and disaster relief - RFA landing ships are how UK aid tagged for Gaza gets to Egypt via Cyprus.

They took some us marine f35s round the med for a bit of training before it crapped out. Our own f35b squarons are land bassed atm.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
My boys are 23 & 24 and i still have their red books.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
Ive been on 60mg flux 800mg vaporate for so long my life is a side effect

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
is it blood or paint? i have no reference of blood covered horses, but it looks a bit to pink.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

HopperUK posted:

WTF is this Tory strategy of stepping up attacks on the sick and disabled? I know they've always just wanted people to die but why this sudden rush, do they think this will play well?

its to soften the blow before rachel reeves has us all placed in stocks at the side of the road.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

serious gaylord posted:

A 2nd Boeing whistleblower has died.

they are up to atleast 3 now iirc

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

This does seem like a weird choice.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Pantsmaster Bill posted:

Popping out of my lurking to ask a question

If you had a friend who you wanted to come to your wedding, but he is engaged to a current Tory MP…would you invite them?

Its a wedding, i had loads of cunts at mine i didnt like.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Guavanaut posted:

Funerals are the ones that get me. You can do a registry office wedding/civil partnership with a pub function room reception for a few hundred if you do it off-season, and most of that will be behind the bar for drinks, whereas a funeral costs a grand at minimum just for a direct cremation/unattended funeral, which nobody except the person who is (hopefully) already dead will be even allowed to attend.

That's why I'm going the route of donating to medicine, the hospital does all the paperwork and the costs are limited to £50 for a refrigerated truck, and everyone else remains completely free to do all the rest that they want to do to remember on their own free time.

if i wasn't so lazy and illiterate i could shine a light on how the entire death/bereavement industry is geared to ripping off people when they are at their most venerable, but "its what they would have wanted"

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Private Speech posted:

Also he wanted to ban Roger Waters (the Pink Floyd writer/bassist) from performing for being anti-Israeli.

The one thats spent the last 3 years sucking putin off?

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

forkboy84 posted:

He didn't want to ban Waters for Putin related statements, he wanted to ban him for taking a stand against a Zionist ethnostate with a lust for ethnic cleansing. If you can't see why that's troubling but instead hold that it'd be fine because he has another, unrelated, garbage opinion then you're a daft oval office too.

You know what you do with artists who take stances you disagree with? Boycott the tickets, don't give them any money, you can even protest outside the venue. Plenty of black metal shows have been cancelled because of local outrage at fash being tolerated. You don't want a suitcase wanker like Starmer deciding who can and cannot perform because it won't go well

Honestly, the naivete is staggering.

if george galloway could carry a tune would you love hime too?

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
My sister and her husband are alpha brainwashing cultists, that have been bouncing round the cristian cultist curch scene since the 80s, and they are loving vile. I cut them out of my life and never looked back.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

fuctifino posted:

I'm already ahead of you, and currently talking to God

:allears:

have curaleaf hooked you up with concentrate? they sent me 20g of banana ice cake and 20g of gorilla glue last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
i wouldn't post pics of my class a drugs online tbh.