Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier, crispix)

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Apraxin posted:

double post: hahahahaha

We only lost because we're incompetent gently caress-ups, excellent PR work there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Gonzo McFee posted:

I loving hate Iannucci. Great comedy writer but such a weak man.

It was such a disappointment to discover his personal politics were centrist melt.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Tesseraction posted:

This is why I'm glad Chris Morris does incredible comedy and then refuses to elaborate.

Chris Morris coming out as a lib dem, or something equally poo poo, would be devastating.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

fuctifino posted:

https://twitter.com/SimonDalling/status/1770699733729792232

While it's :lol: and :lmao: regarding the implosion of the Tories, Keith is going to win a huge mandate for promising continued austerity and authoritarianism.

It's very funny that presiding over the absolute evisceration of the conservatives won't cost Rishi his seat. Is there a list of which are the 36 seats?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Jel Shaker posted:

i think we are finding out that the “floor” for the tories isn’t 25% like people seemed to assume, although that could be just shy tories in polling i guess

I would not be surprised if reform uk votes crater in the general and we don't get as funny an outcome as one might hope for; unless it swings back far enough that we get a hung parliament, which would be hilarious.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Tigey posted:

There will be a 2019 style deal just before the election where in exchange for concessions/money/representation, Reform UK agrees not to challenge any safe Tory seats and only stand in Labour/Lib Dem ones.

Its near guaranteed - these people care for nothing but power. They have zero issue with manipulating the system for whatever short-term advantage they can get.

The upside is that this time round it will be very funny when labour snatches failure from the jaws of victory.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

How little must you have going on in your life to give a poo poo about this? Even if I was being paid to pretend for culture war reasons like so many media ghouls are, I don't think I could even manage to fake it.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
/\/\/\
Any teacher unwilling to print that out and tape it to their door needs to leave education.

Instead of follows not endorsements he should have just written I am a fascist who is also a coward.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Those fuckers definitely think this is some really clever political positioning.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

fuctifino posted:

gently caress hell! The King's been stabbed!

Glad they put him out of his misery.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

The Question IRL posted:

Sorry, what is the purpose behind the plastic ring?

Is he worried that London is full of lust crazed Londoners who will fall on him and desperately try to hump him to death, but will be held at bay by a sign that they are married?

Like, does this bell-end think a wedding ring acts like a Clerics Holy symbol and wards off the undead or sex-ghosts?

I think the idea is if he wears a valuable one he'll be robbed.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

hm. turns out some of you are closer to me than hoped.

In a city you are never more than 6ft away from a goon.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

loving hell that is dystopian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Apraxin posted:

this quote from 'a senior Labour source' is absolutely loving deranged, holy poo poo

How could Hamas do this to us, have they no shame?