Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

I'm not only the CIA master of assassinations with a hot wife, I'm also secretly the world's foremost LP buff. You could say streaming and providing expertise on rare Japanese video games is my true passion.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Ibram Gaunt posted:

The forums = Godly.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

The forums = Godly.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
So we can confirm he didn't have a dead daughter, right

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Tired Moritz posted:

He had no family

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

he covered all his bases, even stopped updating her animal crossing island... the perfect crime

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's good to know this dead gay forum still has some zazz left in it

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Tired Moritz posted:

she was born in 2009. she turned 14 in 2015. she turned 14 in 2016. she died at age 15 in 2019.

so you do the math

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Endorph posted:

she was born in 2009. she turned 14 in 2015. she turned 14 in 2016. she died at age 15 in 2019.

so you do the math

lol

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Endorph posted:

so you do the math

goddamn time travelling kids I tell you what

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Tired Moritz posted:

he didn't. it's a living daughter and she just turned 14 this year

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Endorph posted:

so you do the math

look this is all very plausible, watch the documentary "voices of a distant star"

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
Alex Mack meets Mighty Max

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Endorph posted:

so you do the math

The Dark Id will make fools of all of us when in the last remaining hours of his life he proves the existence of localized time pockets, thus winning a Nobel Prize (no you can not see the medal).

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Endorph posted:

so you do the math

this is easily explainable when you remember that the dark id was sent on a top secret mission to enter a black hole and send a message back in time that will help her save the world

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

this saga is infinitely funnier than any of the skits DarkId put in his lps

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
Wasn't TDI's daughter actually his niece that he forcibly adopted from abusive parents? I'm losing track of the lore here.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ibram Gaunt posted:

The forums = Godly.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

They were 3 separate daughters who all died

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
The past, the present, and the future daughter

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Endorph posted:

so you do the math

lmao

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Endorph posted:

so you do the math

The Back to the Future timeline makes more sense than this poo poo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Note Block posted:

The past, the present, and the future daughter

the once and future goon

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Do we still have someone in that discord? Are they melting down or doubling down?

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

I read along with thedarkid's LPs starting with RE4. He was the reason I got an account here, warping the course of my life and career.

I prayed for him and his family when I found out his "daughter" "died", though I hedged it with "...if it's true."

These past few hours have had me wheezing from laughter. I'm loving this poo poo.

Clock Tower 3, Drakengard 3, and Limbo of the Lost LPs were still good though. Burning down his youtube was a shame.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

qnqnx posted:

The Dark Id will make fools of all of us when in the last remaining hours of his life he proves the existence of localized time pockets, thus winning a Nobel Prize (no you can not see the medal).

You telling me this guy's a drat localizer too? True scum.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Those weren't the only crayon doodles in that thread. (more inside)

He even had his "daughter" draw one:

The Dark Id posted:

cantdrawfuckyoudad.jpeg

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

RC Cola posted:

Do we still have someone in that discord? Are they melting down or doubling down?

also curious, for all the screenshots directly from discord, if TDI nukes the discord entirely does it also then wipe the stored screenshots?

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

the bedouins call him "abu al banat"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
thedarkid daughters getting pumped out like in hitman 47 as he weepingly akimbos them down and solves and overly complicated door puzzle to stop the mad doctor

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

vyelkin posted:

it's hikikomori

hikikomoronic more like.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Mr Hootington posted:

drat, his three daughters, his wife, AND his cat...

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I'm glad a now long passed goon got me to sign up for SA when I wanted to look at SGF's Deadly Premonition LP as it was going.

It would almost be like a circle closing if Id did die, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that. It's funny, when I was super depressed he would do dumb poo poo with me to help break me out of the funk. Like he was just this guy who would say edgy bullshit that we all ignored, but he was legitimately funny and witty. Things could have gone a different way for him.

Anyways, lol lmao etc. TheDarkId died today, one way or another.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Endorph posted:

so you do the math

the math checks out imo

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

pentyne posted:

also curious, for all the screenshots directly from discord, if TDI nukes the discord entirely does it also then wipe the stored screenshots?

I can't imagine why any screenshots would be stored on TDI's server itself, but given that if you delete a Discord message with an attachment, the attachment still remains accessible from a direct link, I imagine it'd be fine.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 25 minutes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7QhXviSOgo

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Llab posted:

I'm glad a now long passed goon got me to sign up for SA when I wanted to look at SGF's Deadly Premonition LP as it was going.

It would almost be like a circle closing if Id did die, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that. It's funny, when I was super depressed he would do dumb poo poo with me to help break me out of the funk. Like he was just this guy who would say edgy bullshit that we all ignored, but he was legitimately funny and witty. Things could have gone a different way for him.

this is one of the biggest self owns of all time. Its wild how much poo poo he made up that doesn't line up that no one cared enough to really question

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The funniest twist would be if he was successful at some boring job and had a loving family and still did this.

Cholifut
May 22, 2010

Llab posted:

Yeah, but he also wouldn't stop insisting on saying the n-word if he was quoting someone else he probably made up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002