Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

the sex ghost posted:

South of the border they call him el heladero

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
a Venn diagram where Dermott and the daughter overlap:

- father is a secret agent who murders people constantly
- fictional character

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Al! posted:

webcomic artists are a rare breed because they draw and draw and draw and never seem to get any better at it

oh yeah? what about uhhhhhhhhhhh

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Kor posted:

i also seem to recall that at some point during one of the southeast's major hurricanes, he claimed to be going out there to help rescue people and rebuild a la the cajun navy.

he shot the gun out of Chris Kyle's hands

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

holy poo poo

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I am enjoying Witcher 3 on the Nintendo Switch

the world feels massive and lived-in and everything so far is interesting

i just figured it how to play gwent after ignoring it

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Geralt: Gwent?

NPC:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

also, hmm...grizzled killer... hot, equally skilled wife.... adoptive daughter... tendency to get sidetracked with niche games...

geralt just started a gwent match by saying "let's play" :thunk:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

NoiseAnnoys posted:

saga of yore question: how did the insane janitor/spec ops load out that mytar posted even come up? like what prompted the “oh yeah i roll into my job pushing a broom at nasa kitted out like an assassin” in any sort of context?

last time this came up someone said that he didn't even work at NASA... that was just his favorite shirt. no idea if that's true but it does seem odd they'd let him carry weapons

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
one pleasant about this thread is that the video game chat serves as a substitute for helldumping

anywho I fired up COLOSSAL CAVES ADVENTURE the other day

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

insane anime posted:

quoting from the the other thread:

Goon named McMuffin Man who was obsessed with fallout 3 and filled with hate for the world (no gf, no job, no money, etc). It was right on release, he would go out in public and pretend he was in FO3. His apartment was the vault, and he would go out on the 1st and 15th to get supplies and 'forage.' The kicker was the radiation was rap music. He hated hip hop music more than women and super mutants, so if he heard rap music he was taking RADs and had to find a new path to Dollar General. The climax of the thread was when he was stuck at the crosswalk by somone dancing to Lil Wayne's Lollipop and he collapsed to the ground in disgust/radiation overwhelmed him and he said the guy listening to it just put the boom box thing right next to his face while he was lying down and was doing that laugh lil wayne does in all his songs

lol what the gently caress

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I've only made four of em. Now I have a hankering to make more.

nice

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

you're posting on something awful dot com, with Jeffrey (SFX: honk-shoo, honk-shoo) and the Koos (SFX: screeching prison door swings shut)

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I would have called it the frugal gourmet

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Bicyclops posted:

My favorite are all the articles from the pandemic that are all like "How Diablo 3 Taught Me That My Marriage was Over" lmao

e: this was actually way before the pandemic but I had forgotten that was almost literally the headline https://kotaku.com/how-diablo-iii-told-me-my-marriage-was-over-5964584

Kotaku posted:

Two games managed to show me it was all over. There wouldn't be any turning back. No rolling a new character for a fresh start, no "maybe I'd be a lot happier in this marriage on ‘Very Easy.'" These games, which were very different from one another, weren't the problem, but they were certainly illustrative.

amazing.

this piece is loving dire.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

TheMightyBoops posted:

We should come together as a society and agree not to say “booba.”

ah, yes... a proponent of kiki :hai:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Plant MONSTER. posted:

In order to ascertain cancer status, all posters are now required to provide a doctor's note that describes and confirms their current cancer level. You can disable the visibility of your cancer status in your user settings. Note: admins will still be able to see your cancer status regardless.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
This is my body which is given for you: it would go good with peanut butter

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO posted:

Only if you're a recovering vampire.

Count Ivan Gretsky

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
a little tiny clay pigeon ciborium

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
they struck him down and he became more powerful than we could possibly imagine

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Tarnop posted:

If the only place you ever saw him was in the live threads in the wrestling forum he was just a guy who posted funny screengrabs a few seconds after they happened. Everywhere else he was absolutely insane

same in the Achewood thread. pleasant posts.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
it is Wednesday, my droogs
__/

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
3 french hens

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Jose posted:

lol at larry's small permaban av

this doesn't show up on the app and I'm glad you said something bc lol

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Ominous Jazz posted:

yo he directed the scary mirror movie???

That DICK! posted:

"The Monitor"

hahahaha

CelticPredator posted:

Oh yeah, I love some Bobby fingers.

I like these art channels bc they’re inspiring. I made this out of foam, popsicle sticks and a crappy trash can for my thing toy. I think it turned out alright

nice

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Heath posted:

I kept fuckin everything and rediscovering my NES in like 1999 was a ton of fun because the games were all dirt cheap. Crystalis for $6.99!

there was a brief period where the Atari 7800 was in stores for a second time and my parents bought us an Atari 7800

it ruled bc we could go to Big Lots (then a store where they bought and sold huge lots of weird poo poo, kind of like Ollie's) and find various Atari 2600, 5200, and 7800 cartridges that would all be priced randomly at either $1, $2, or $3 and would be placed completely at random around the store. like a little treasure hunt where the reward is Ballblazer, a surprisingly sophisticated game with the worst possible name, or a splitscreen game where you explore an alien ship that I can't remember the name of

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Al! posted:

i only have taz-depression :(

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I am a small youth who somehow knows Erik Estrada's career arc

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I was reading a 2015 article about Manos: The Hands of Fate and Playboy was less hostile than the NYT this year or Vice whenever that was:

"After Solovey posted his find on SomethingAwful.com, a clearinghouse for internet snark, his campaign began to gather steam."

article is here if you're interested:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150926222706/http://www.playboy.com/articles/the-battle-over-the-worst-movie-ever

sfw

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

copy posted:

good grief but also lol at opening that thread and reading boba pearl talk about how the cowbomber paid for their crimes

oh poo poo

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

pentyne posted:

the troubles

good summary

at some point KM said she should be in charge of any threads about Judaism, LDS, and some third religion bc she was the only one with enough expertise and sensitivity

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Spanish Manlove posted:

A friend of mine raided a shitload of bases in rust because he tried 1488 as the gate password in one base and surprisingly it worked all over the game

jfc

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Frank Frank posted:

KM had a bunch of people who rode around on her coattails and they would just dogpile/label anyone who said anything they didn't like for any reason as a racist/transphobe/bigot/ or w/e.

anybody they disliked was obviously a straight cis white dude doing nefarious identity cosplay. so the group ended up miscategorizing a bunch of people by sex, gender, ethnicity (but in a leftist way)

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
PS5 has no jams

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Crystal Lake Witch posted:

Pretty sure this is just a Flaming Lips record concept

very similar in that I am equally likely to listen to either of these ideas

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Paladinus posted:

Her uniform is not very historically accurate.

trap sprung :henget:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Whoever fights toilets should see to it that in the process he does not become a toilet.