Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

based accusations

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

How the gently caress does this keep happening. I vaguely recognized his name from the moderately funny LPs I used to read back when those were popular. He seemed like a normal person. How are so many people driven insane by the Internet

Industrial sex, my brother.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Al! posted:

(utada hikaru is nicknamed hikki)

(Thank you.)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You mean every show from the last 15 years? :smugdog:

lmfao This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG1Yo6pQbdM

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I blasted a number 2 this morning. Lol

EDIT: :69snypa:

Perfect snipe. Thank you so much - you might not realize how important this is. Just want to say it again: Thank you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I only know Maximilian because he looks like every manager I had at my music store job

His Reaction thumbnails are top tier.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's got nothing on my boy Flats.

[walks up to you and mutters in your ear] Link.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

lol wait, this was a real loving thing? lmao.

Everything was a real thing in the 90s brotha.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I never played SimAnt but I played most of the other Maxis & Associates games probably. Will Wright was my hero until Spore. :dawkins101:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

About the butthole guy: I hated him and to properly show that, I took a picture of my rear end and made it his avatar.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

new PoE league today gamers.

The only League I give a hoot in hell about these days is the League of Legends. See you in the rift.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

The problem with video essays is that everyone doing them has to have some kind of insane political gimmick or hot take or whatever, I think. I've watched a few 15 - 20 minute ones that are things like "Here are the musical techniques employed in this piece, for people who did not have an education in classical music" and stuff like that, but it's become increasingly hard to find those. Going to Youtube to look something up feels like putting on the talk track for a behind-the-scenes DVD and being served some kind of recruitment for a pyramid scheme.

The problem is, as usual, people saying what needn’t be said to fill wasted time for other lonely people. :sigh:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good soup! posted:

Me: I am not gay! I have dialogue with women. And quests with men.

Pawn: I bring dire word, Arisen. You bed with men.

Me:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sisal Two-Step posted:

are you telling me that ned flanders is woke now

About loving time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stux posted:

im going to introduce you to hiv, the disease that causes aids

Mmm haha I hope it goes down smooth.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dixville posted:

Don't sign your emptyquotes??

Question marks make you look like a pussy automatically especially when you talk poo poo so remember to use them wisely and mockingly when you don’t know when else. Cheers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Castlevania music powns Megaman’s taint and balls.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good soup! posted:

can't believe this even needs to be said

Gaming is in a sad state ever since woke infiltrated my discord.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yikesaroo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah buddy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hilarymen lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you aren’t playing Dragons Dogma 2 you are wasting your life. Simple as that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paladinus posted:

I'm sad to say that I'm playing Balatro.

Fail.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol cool.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dongicus posted:

everybody hop on yiik 2, the upgraded version of yiik

To busy with Dogma 2, the upgraded version of every game ever made.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The unmoored world is so hype.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

im waiting for a performance patch cuz when i went into vernworth my cpu got really hot and it scared me lol. really loved what i did get to play though

Everyone who makes games could learn from it. It’s almost Too based.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s nice that Capcom can still make a game that’s shamelessly and even proud to be a game lol. Nice simple setting and story and they revel in the moments where the lore can’t keep you entranced and it just says Yeah it’s still just a game remember. And you love it every time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy gently caress.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paladinus posted:

Lol, because of Twials of Mana, that's also how I parsed it at first.

Spy main found.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My computer died so my journey in the unmoored world is at a standstill. 😭

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought a 4060 with a new hard drive so hopefully when I come back to Dogma it will be better than ever. :pray:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Modern Classic

Timp

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

pentyne posted:

the subject of mtg reminds me of the tedium elemental who ran a bot to get their daily MTG Arena wins without any effort

Epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Al! posted:

i remember yobgoblin but nothing about them, just the name

Yobgoblin used to stay up till 4am commenting on all my YouTube videos that were just archived streams “Boring content” and DM me on discord these scripts of Kenny vs Spenny fan fiction he was inventing as well as Lewis Black. He PMed me a picture of me drinking vodka with the bottle of vodka circled and the word f*g lol. And that doesn’t even get into the classic 1080 dust miracle he pulled off.