Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
mental insanity is amazing,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Endorph posted:

its one thing if its a youtuber with like 500k subs its another if its some guy who made screenshot LPs a decade ago

yobgobblin

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Runa posted:

I can't spend all day laughing at TDI again

I can, and I think I shall

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kurtofan posted:

lol
i guess it doesn't really come to me that people lie? i tend to take what people say very literally, especially if they're saying it like right now

but all presented in this thread its very obvious that it was all bullshit so yeah, not really feeling lovely, just kind of silly at being very gullible

you were the pathological believer to his pathological liar and I find that to be kinda sweet

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

insane anime posted:

the absolute most bizarre one was wife and i were going through our to see horror movie lists and i was like oh poo poo ive heard of sleepaway camp, i guess its on youtube for free and then we watched the whole movie (which was good) and when i closed out i saw it was uploaded by my wheelhouse which was then the scariest part of the night; it was a loving epic twist that was like the movie kept on giving lol

Lol woah

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

insane anime posted:

quoting from the the other thread:

Goon named McMuffin Man who was obsessed with fallout 3 and filled with hate for the world (no gf, no job, no money, etc). It was right on release, he would go out in public and pretend he was in FO3. His apartment was the vault, and he would go out on the 1st and 15th to get supplies and 'forage.' The kicker was the radiation was rap music. He hated hip hop music more than women and super mutants, so if he heard rap music he was taking RADs and had to find a new path to Dollar General. The climax of the thread was when he was stuck at the crosswalk by somone dancing to Lil Wayne's Lollipop and he collapsed to the ground in disgust/radiation overwhelmed him and he said the guy listening to it just put the boom box thing right next to his face while he was lying down and was doing that laugh lil wayne does in all his songs

lol

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
super mario bros.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

you should play the much better game about being a lovely cop, sleeping dogs

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
if I were to suddenly have the urge to play a jrpg after many years of not playing one (FFX being the last one I've played and didn't finish due to a unfortunate scratch on the disc that broke the game) and generally being a noob to the genre, what would be the quintessential game to reintroduce me to the genre that is available across modern platforms?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

How about FFX.

I mean yeah, I thought about this and probably really ought to tbh

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

My first inclination when I asked myself the question was this one so I'm thinking this might be it

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'm going to play both and I think I'm gonna start with FFX to settle unfinished business. Apologies for the triple post sometimes I do stupid things, well bye

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

very risky blowjob posted:

digimon called, and they're running out of you

lol

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I'd like to take this moment to apologize to Lulu

and you are right to do so

:hai:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I just bought FFX/X-2 Remaster bundle on sale for $20 *birdman hand rub*

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
gendering the word malding is sexist

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
eurostomper58

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
cartoon villain rear end post

"I can't wait for you to see what I've been up to in the selfies thread BATMAN!"

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
euroshopper: make aids gay again

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i kissed a chud and i liked it

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

goons convinced neopets discussion was a racist dogwhistle by fyad and also that the fast food forum was a fyad transphobe dogwhistle

lol

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Hot Diggity! posted:

Wild how both the Cspam and GBS Trump threads are populated with the worst posters and a ton of weird freaks

cspam did jan 6th

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Frank Frank posted:

This is what I remember most about it. KM had a bunch of people who rode around on her coattails and they would just dogpile/label anyone who said anything they didn't like for any reason as a racist/transphobe/bigot/ or w/e. The only one I remember from that crew was CascadeBeta.

barneh

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

ilmucche posted:

The imps seem like they just really enjoy video games and wrestling. Seems like a good life tbh

I'm glad they finally got the GamePro rating icons they fought for

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

symbolic posted:

who could ever hate Godot wtf

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

give them the old Toiletlord avatar

give me about 3-4 hours to get back home to my computer (and also a link to the server-side av image) and it shall be done. Suggestions for red text also welcome

E: actually I don't think I'll need a link because I think I have it saved from the last time I gave someone that av.... I dunno link it anyway to be safe maybe tia

Dick Bastardly has a new favorite as of 15:56 on Apr 4, 2024

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

IGgy IGsen posted:

A plain link to their post history

:hai:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I think it's kinda funny
I think it's kinda sad
the dreams in which I'm skibidi
are the best I've ever had
toilet world

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I am the Costco PAPR man
I am the Costco PAPR man
I am the voicebox light-up bubble helmet man
koo koo kachoo

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Paladinus posted:

I'm happy to say that I'm playing Balatro.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Violen posted:

video game music is cool

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
staticman is a literal biblical demon or is possessed or heavily influenced by one or many

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Snow Cone Capone posted:

The beat-em-up avp game was the first one me and my friends ever beat in an actual arcade

avp arcade game owns

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

anything that is a satire on fascism no matter how over the top will attract real fascists thinking its cool

military dudes love Full Metal Jacket but only the boot camp sequence

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
did someone do a posting oopsie? not on my forum! oh by the way, Pablo I've been refreshing the sagas thread every 5 minutes and noticed that everyone is laughing at my current predicament, and guess what? I think it's a hoot!! *kisses*

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hatty posted:

😔mark hamill is a chud😔

Good.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Bicyclops posted:

My favorite first date story is when I took an ex to see The Princess Bride on Valentine's Day (it was one of those "Well, neither of us are seeing anybody, it's Valentine's, let's try again" things) and because it was sold out, we went with the most romantic sounding film title on the board, which was... The Diving Bell and the Butterfly.

We both decided that was a sign to never date again, lol

idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Wormskull posted:

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a gamer with AIDS.