Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Quackles posted:

I heard he's okay. Took up with a bunch of guys who hang around Sherwood Forest.

Merry men are waiting in the forest for you. Call now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Beato Believer posted:

I don't know... I think I'd rather have people piss on my grave than piss on me while in bed at the hospice.

I dont know how you're posting this, but Im happy to be the one to tell you you're already dead Mr. Kissinger

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

But what if you wanted bears all along?

Instructions unclear, yard now a tom of finland superfund site

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Look, do you want to live deliciously or not?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Its still weird. The #1 thing I want to do at work is successfully complete my day while learning nothing about any of my coworkers.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mx. posted:

kids thrive with structure

Babies got 3 months to learn french, so hit them books kiddo

Barudak
May 7, 2007

quantumwell posted:

That would be the end of my engagement since I would roundly curse anyone bothering me in the bathroom.

A single voice howling over the feral family banging on the bathroom door, "thinner!"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I would eat lab grown meat, but only if its infused with artificial memories of what living like a cow would have been.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

JacquelineDempsey posted:

The sister wants her to pay for some "cleaning"? Just how bad was this diarrhea??

I sigh as I unsheathe my poop katana

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I thought we were sharing the save file?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

John Wick of Dogs posted:

How are you going to get a new long term girlfriend when you are not the best at sex

Take Sex Ed

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Wife should use the money she saves from him not buying two swimsuits on a special big dick toilet.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

PancakeTransmission posted:

I want to believe

The Ex-Files was such a good show

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Troublemaker posted:

Uh ...

I(29m) am unsure about what to do about my wifes(33F) eating cat kibble?

Question: Is you girlfriend named Nomi Malone?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Theres basically no size of those flank steaks where even if you were a professional body builder you'd need 4 of them since you'd want more lean meats

Barudak
May 7, 2007

mystes posted:

lmao at "I have no idea what to do". I think what she means is "I know exactly what I should do but I'm not going to do it"

drat, trapped by the supremacist pussy.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I explicitly became management to unlearn all the skills I once possessed

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I feel like safety shoes almost definitionally shouldn't have laces

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mx. posted:

[b]AITA for being pissed off our kitchen flooded?

Holy lol this dude gonna get wrecked when he files the claim.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I still dont get why the sink is just running, unattended. Like you turn the water on then you start doing the dishes, how is there even time to wander off from the sink between water starting and dish doing starting.

Or is this something where I'll learn that in europe dishes are actually a soup or something.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

wheatpuppy posted:

Honestly I just assumed he is legally prohibited from using computers.

Hes banned from the ones at the library, thats for sure

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ominous Jazz posted:

but then you can have two things

If I wanted two things, Id open up the relationship menu

Barudak
May 7, 2007

John Wick of Dogs posted:

What the gently caress is a penis sleeve, is that what British people call a cock ring?

Why dont you click this here sponsored amazon link to find out more?

But no seriously its a thing that your dick goes into to make it larger in a super robot dildo kind of way

Barudak
May 7, 2007

quantumwell posted:

I want to know what a "Tickler" is

Its the new mysterious loner hero introduced halfway into the season who helps team up to fight the big bad

Barudak
May 7, 2007

DoubleNegative posted:

AITA for refusing to stop driving and sell my car despite my boyfriend asking me to do so?

Across three years, this woman has somehow managed to make her foot slip three times, causing her to hit a parked car every time. :stonk:

So much whiplash in this post where I expected obvious abuse from the boyfriend but now Im angry he isn't doing more to stop this maniac

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Biplane posted:

Ironic, it's my life's work to make you listen to it.

Now, now Moon Slayer, screaming will get you nowhere. This is a scientific book, and in science we must be very specific. I'm now going to raise the worm music volume to two, and I want you to be very honest as to your experiences.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

On the bright side since they didn't divorce yet, he gets her assets, doesn't he

You betcha, those dogs are safe.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

OP is having a traditional lava volcano wedding and the relative is tragically virginal and thus poses a safety hazard.

Barudak fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Apr 21, 2024

Barudak
May 7, 2007

InediblePenguin posted:

it would have been so extremely simple and easy for you to avoid misgendering that person simply by using the exact phrase seen a billion times in the post, "cousin", and yet.

I honestly didn't read the story and laffo thats what I get for going off OPs subject line. Lemme go tweak that post, feel free to edit the quote too.

Barudak fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Apr 21, 2024

Barudak
May 7, 2007

edgeman83 posted:

AITA for screaming at my gf because of the college she chose?

L
O
L

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Shes so focused on the "Tit" part of his family name Titanophallus thats shes missing the forest for the trees really

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lmao if you dont infuse the bones of your loved ones into your weapons so that when the day comes and your vengeance is at hand you know you strike with the blessings of all those who came before.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Just lose the weight until you can't play santa.

Don't get too ripped or you'll have to play Santa with Muscles though

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I like my cookies like I like my women, baked.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

hawowanlawow posted:

I would want to see the guest list and do my own cookie math, because 1000 cookies is a lot of fuckin cookies. maybe the DIL is just dogshit at conceptualizing how many cookies each guest will eat

Ah Mr. And Mrs. 6 Foot Party Sub Guy, so glad you could make it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bonster posted:

It's apparently 250 guests.

Yeah 248 cookies for 248 guests and 752 cookies for those two.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A former boss of mine deleted all work emails after they "finished them" and was flabbergasted that apparently this might be a crime???

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Gonna take this decision on kamikazes all the way up to the supreme gays

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Its what happens when you run a test baby through the fire suppression system to make sure it all works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dippin Tots