Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

I saw this van on the freeway (bay area) and checked the website when I got home. The owner of that van offers an insane booklet claiming that Stephen King killed John Lennon. It is a xerox 11×17 folded in to a magazine, and it costs $10.

Obviously, it was worth every penny. He even wrote a personalized note to me on the cover, and autographed it!

He's had my name and address for several months now, and hasn't come to murder me, so that's good. Order yours today!

Gutter Phoenix posted:

So I was driving up to Shelter Cove, California a couple of weeks ago to spend some time with my pal, the Pacific Ocean. While on the road, I saw a van plastered with words about Stephen King having murdered John Lennon.

I was driving, so I couldn't take a picture, but here is one I found:

Obviously I had to look this up, and in doing so I found this website:

http://lennonmurdertruth.com/

Which led to the purchase of this fine publication:

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jun 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

woke kaczynski posted:

Apologies for suboptimal angle

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

:same:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Ralph Crammed In posted:

VACCINE IS POISSEN

POISSON IS FISH

ATLANTIS IS SECRET DEEP STATE

MARITIME LAW

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

:same:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I wonder if all rowing enthusiasts are this silly?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Ror posted:

there's a lot going on here

they're not a joke. you don't make jokes about them, TLC Tuggers.

https://tlctugger.com/

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

BRO

Don't do it bro

But what if I want a foreskin that hangs down to my toes? Isn't that the hot new fad?

Just think of all the things I could hide in there!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

Use it on your balls is all I'm saying, leave dick alone.

Don't tell me how to live my life, narc. Some day I'm gonna have a foreskin so large and luxurious I'll be able to leap out of trees and float to the ground like a flying squirrel.

Thanks, TLC Tugger©!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LOL!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

once I was on the freeway and a guy blasted past me in a really hosed up old van with a sticker on the back that said, I kid you not, “I RAPE COPS”. I swear I did not make this up

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

Lmao that’s the sticker! Where are people buying these

I don't know, but I found another picture of the same truck (in a much more decrepit state of disrepair, but with the same Slayer sticker) when I searched Google images for "i rape cops bumper sticker."

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I would have laughed so hard if this thing had TRUCK NUTZ©.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

wesleywillis posted:

Its got a truck uteruzzzzz.

Well, I guess that trailer hitch does sort of look like a uterus, but truck nutz still would have been funny.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

"We hold these truths to be self-evident..."

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm sorry the correct answer was:

LOL!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

When your official business livery is effectively an infocar:

I dunno, I'd call her if I were a woman and needed someone to help pull a baby out of my cooter. She seems non-threatening, which is what I'd want in a situation like that.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

watching this road rage video and peep the license:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Get a load of this fuckin' pussy:

Spotted in San Jose.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

wesleywillis posted:

I can finally contribute to the thread!!!

Saw this on the way back from my jobsite this afternoon.

I went to the website and hooooooo boy! Is there some poo poo on there.

https://vaccinefromhell.com/

LOL!!!

That sure is a good-looking website. It must be run by trustworthy folks.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Ror posted:

I just saw this on the front of a truck in my work parking lot when I went out to lunch.

It's hilarious to me that that psycho has fanboys.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Murdstone posted:

I believe anything above two bumper stickers is a sign of mental illness (not counting any you might have to put on, like for example a parking pass).

Also, any one homemade bumper sticker should result in immediate commitment to a facility for evaluation.

I don't put anything on my car because I don't want anybody pestering me with chitchat or whatever. And I certainly don't want to attract any special attention from the fuckin' cops.

I don't wash my car either. It's a fuckin' tool, not some social media display for lonely, needy derelicts.

That being said, these are always valid:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Mister Speaker posted:

What's the over/under on empty beer bottles in this truck?

For real. It's one of the grossest parts of the overt military fetishism. There's absolutely nothing that redeems Chris Kyle into the sort of hero figure he's venerated as. His stories are as blatantly racist as they are blatantly false. It will never not be funny that Jesse Ventura sued him for like $2 million.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Extra Large Marge posted:

Antique bumper sticker collection?

You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus!

Why is this old codger still driving a motor vehicle?!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Extra Large Marge posted:

I've collected a lot of pictures of weird cars over the years (mostly in Wisconsin). So far no one has beaten me to death with a tire iron for taking a picture of their weird car, for which I am eternally grateful.

Thank you for your service. I will cherish this picture for the rest of my life.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

wesleywillis posted:

Driver is pissed because people don't use their fuckin turn signals when they change lanes so trying to be all like "your mom and dad are brother and sister cause you done forgot to use your turn signal"

Don't even get me started on people who try to merge on to the highway at half the fuckin speed everyone else is going.

I won't get you started, but I wanted to let you know that I hate those people too. Pay attention to the road and show some courtesy to your fellow drivers you loving assholes!!!!

People who drive slow in the fast lane have no morals. I don't like them either.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I was looking at this last night! He's a trucker who has built tons of large scale Star Wars prop replicas. Those are pretty cool.

I like his creative spirit, even if it looks a little creepy.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Hirayuki posted:

Oh, Michigan. :sigh:

If that guy is so smart, why the gently caress does he live in Michigan, seeing as it loving sucks?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LOL!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

And of course it's a campaign parade for a guy who's running for mayor of a town in loving Idaho.

Yep, this looks like Idaho to me!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Knormal posted:

(I couldn't find a picture of her driving so just pretend.)

I appreciate this joke. I love Gumby!!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Uh huh. Sure you don't, ya fuckin' liar.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Cthulu Carl posted:

It's a Chris Kyle quote according to the decal, so it's true.

LOL because he's a loving corpse now, LMAO.

LOL!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Beartaco posted:

What is the arrow pointing to? What happens if you honk twice?

I bet he rolls coal/belches black smoke from the exhaust, as dipshit hicks like to do, because they're fuckin' stupid.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Scratch Monkey posted:

Haha triggered much LIB?

:smug:

I don't get triggered, because I'm not a thin-skinned pussy!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

This looks like a work vehicle. Imagine you call an electrician and this fucker shows up.

GOVERNMENT IS! !COPPUPJ!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LOL!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Ror posted:

A segment from Mad Magazine in September 1969 called "The Mad Primer of Bigots, Extremists, and Other Loose Ends."

They really were an incredible publication for all the goofiness.

edit: some other pages

I love Jack Davis' art.