Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ben Carson
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Carly Fiorina
Ted Cruz
Mike Huckabee
Chris Christie
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Bobby Jindal
Rick Santorum
Lindsey Graham
George Pataki
View Results

• Locked thread
Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001
So amazing to see the persecution complex in full effect. I really want to know what it feels like to have that power flowing through you, to be in a room where you think everyone is on your side with that kind of red meat being tossed around by 10 professional blowhards. Remember republicans, it is CNBC that is against you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Someone in this thread said it best. If they can't handle some CNBC moderators asking legitimate questions, what business do they think they have running the United States? Like, are Putin and Assad and co. going to cowed by a whiny blowhard complaining about how they aren't negotiating the way they should?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Carson explaining his affiliation with a company that sells Snake oil.

How did it go again?

"I do not represent that product. I only spoke at a few of their events. Also I use their product every day. Thank you."

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Didn't he go off on a tangent about miraculously curing all diseases during the last debate?

Pretty ironic since he's into hawking snake oil bullshit like curing diabetes with cinnamon and treating kidney stones by chugging a half gallon of Coca Cola and eating a half pound of asparagus.

gently caress how was he not mercilessly mocked out of the primary after that poo poo came out?

It is a Republican primary.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Fitzy Fitz posted:

How did it go again?

"I do not represent that product. I only spoke at a few of their events. Also I use their product every day. Thank you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gO8ny1jins

jump to 6:24 for the start of the mannatech discussion, it is mind boggling

or just 8:50 to see "look it is just enthusiastic sales people saying it cures anything, also i dont get sick now that i take it"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
John Oliver is going to have an easy next few weeks.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
So the news outlets are saying the Latino Tag Team of Rubio and Cruz #rekt it last night. Is that gonna be the ticket? Are they gonna steal the hispanic voters in the purple states and beat Shillary/Bernie Mac?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

cruz didn't do anything except waste his time whining and then whined some more when they told him he was out of time

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Fargo Fukes posted:

I think what you're articulating is a set of policies. I can't be sure because you're tight as a skunk right now, Mr. Senator.

Excelzior posted:

you could drop a sponge on the table and the room's average IQ would go up

UIApplication posted:

GOVERNOR WHO, FOLLOWED BY FACILITATOR OF DOG MURDER

Colonel Corazon posted:

i am filled with hate and cheap wine

Tatum Girlparts posted:

YEA gently caress CHICKEN IN EVERY POT WHAT QUEER RETARD SAID THAT

Jerusalem posted:

"Marco, you hosed up all this poo poo."
"Nah I didn't."

spoon0042 posted:

MY FATHER WAS A poo poo MINER

UIApplication posted:

Both my aunts were single poo poo-farts

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Mike Huckabee's large metaphors

MIKE HUCKABEE'S LARGE STRIPE SHIRT METAPHORS

I love you guys.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

oddium posted:

cruz didn't do anything except waste his time whining and then whined some more when they told him he was out of time

It was total bullshit, but it was very well played. Did you not hear the applause he got for it? The ability to whine vociferously about bias when confronted with reality is a key asset to any Republican candidate in 2015.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Yeah my conservative coworker loved Cruz for that.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
edit: wrong thread

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom Vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost
The only thing I learned is that Jeb!'s performance is like a wet fart: surprising (in a bad way), unpleasant, squishy, and you can't pretend it didn't happen.

Oh wait did I say surprising I meant it left a stain

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
I love seeing people who will still stick up for Carson saying he didn't lie. While he may not be the official spokesperson, can one honestly say they have no relationship with something if they get paid to shill for that group? No matter what definition of relationship, professional or personal, can you claim that you had NO connection to them whatsoever?
That of course cuts both ways with other candidates, but at least if you own up to it and say something like, "The way they presented their product to me showed promise and blah blah so I was disappointed when blah", people will at least be more understanding because you (kinda) took responsibility for your mistake. Just whining about some demonrat bias is pathetic*.

I hope Hillary also gets grilled on her shillings of less than kosher groups and gives a better answer than "conservative spin bias"

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007

Postal Parcel posted:

I love seeing people who will still stick up for Carson saying he didn't lie. While he may not be the official spokesperson, can one honestly say they have no relationship with something if they get paid to shill for that group? No matter what definition of relationship, professional or personal, can you claim that you had NO connection to them whatsoever?
That of course cuts both ways with other candidates, but at least if you own up to it and say something like, "The way they presented their product to me showed promise and blah blah so I was disappointed when blah", people will at least be more understanding because you (kinda) took responsibility for your mistake. Just whining about some demonrat bias is pathetic*.

I hope Hillary also gets grilled on her shillings of less than kosher groups and gives a better answer than "conservative spin bias"

Bloomberg View had a good takedown of Carson today. No way Ben could not know that company was paying for a research chair in his name, plus 20 speaking tours whereby he was asked to endorse the healing qualities of that crap. Endorsement deals, be it for Bob Villa power tools or medicinal supplements very clearly state you as the endorsee will understand with full liability what you are shilling. Given he was a neuro, there is no way he would not have had a legal review everything and read him the layman before he even received one speaking fee.

In all honesty Dr. Ben will see how far he gets and the RNC will shut him down on the last few polls like McCain.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

possibly lol? gop suspends partnership with nbc news

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/10/30/gop-suspends-partnership-with-nbc-news-for-february-debate/21256749/

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

https://vine.co/v/ePB5O0tuJTD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Average rank and file Republicans believed that NBC pulled "gotcha" questions at the candidates instead of focusing on the issues.

• Locked thread