Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

kindermord posted:

in five years there will be a documentary on pbs with iggy azalia and macklemore and will smiff and chet hanks and urkell talking about how the Dolezal Crisis was their stonewall and now they can be proud of who they really are and at the climax of the show neil degrasse tyson will come out as asian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

kindermord posted:

in five years there will be a documentary on pbs with iggy azalia and macklemore and will smiff and chet hanks and urkell talking about how the Dolezal Crisis was their stonewall and now they can be proud of who they really are and at the climax of the show neil degrasse tyson will come out as asian

Tyson hangs out with Chuck Nice too much to be secret Asian.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

he has too much raw personality and charisma to be a secret asian

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

kindermord posted:

According to the 120 Lessons, the Original Man is “the Asiatic Blackman, the founder, the cream of the Planet Earth, the father of Civilization.”

The term “Asiatic” comes from ancient Egypt, and was used to refer to Egypt’s neighbors to the east — what we now refer to as the Middle East or Western Asia and home to Arab, Turkish, Persian, Jewish, or other Near Eastern people.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Genetic Engineering. Even today, some black people have the ability to make White babies. It s called "albinism", but that s how white people came to be. By inbreeding to Albinos together.

You can google Albinism and a lot of them look like white people. Not light skinded black people.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
It's almost as if the people who make a big deal about race are the ones trying to derive some ulterior benefit from making a big deal about race.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ok now we know she is just an attention seekiing whore

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

A Stupid Baby posted:

Have you been to America? Your skin color and your grandparents collection of idiot folk wisdom and speech patterns are SUPER loving IMPORTANT ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmjuSOhaYco

Dont let me break my foot up off yo ur rear end!

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Lowtechs posted:

According to the 120 Lessons, the Original Man is “the Asiatic Blackman, the founder, the cream of the Planet Earth, the father of Civilization.”

The term “Asiatic” comes from ancient Egypt, and was used to refer to Egypt’s neighbors to the east — what we now refer to as the Middle East or Western Asia and home to Arab, Turkish, Persian, Jewish, or other Near Eastern people.

those are all caucasian though

BigPoot
Jan 16, 2013

Lowtechs posted:

She may have fooled the NAACP, but I'm sure Dr. Yakub would have seen through her facade.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

Are the transracial goons still going to be called troons or will they get their own nickname?

octogoons

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
its really cool and good that our society is post racial and that race has no real significance in every day life

we live in a post racial, color blind meritocratic society and not a stratified racist military police state

god bless

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

EugeneJ posted:

Someone close to me had a kid that went through a sex change. Went on hormones around Age 14, had the surgery when they were 18.

There's really no science behind it other than "the kid's probably going to kill himself if we don't do something", so they go through years of psychologist visits to confirm that the desire to change sex is valid, then they get the surgery when they're legally old enough to have it done by their own choice.
i remember someone linking a study that showed transwomen shared brain similarities with women that wasn't shared by any man gay or straight. why are they not using that. have i been lied to

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Problem number one right off the top of my head is her scholarship. Her lying about being black to get a scholarship means her cosplaying rear end denied an actual black person a university education.

i mean if she made up poo poo about south africa or whatever then yea

she is suspected of lying to get sympathy

its almost like the white in her thinks that black people plant racist graffiti to shift blame so she has a bunch of fake hate mail planted for attention if she gets in trouble

so yea she is nuts

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

Top City Homo posted:

its really cool and good that our society is post racial and that race has no real significance in every day life

we live in a post racial, color blind meritocratic society and not a stratified racist military police state

god bless

I want to march around, have cool black and red banners everywhere... people could wear badges signifying if they are human or sub human, and the subhumans would gradually and mysteriously vanish... we should have a secret police that everyone talks about in hushed tones, imo.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sidecrab posted:

I want to march around, have cool black and red banners everywhere... people could wear badges signifying if they are human or sub human, and the subhumans would gradually and mysteriously vanish... we should have a secret police that everyone talks about in hushed tones, imo.

You should visit Cleveland

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Sidecrab posted:

i am color blind and i do not know these "black" and red images you describe

what is the color of your badge citizen?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
:perfect:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
there but for an ability to tell jokes goes lisa lampanelli

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Did she write that book

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Chris Christie posted:

Yesssssssssss. Hahahahahaha

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/13/rachel-dolezal-al-sharpton-naacp-parents-feud-video/

Rev. Al Sharpton: Shame on Rachel Dolezal's Parents

Friendly 6/14/15 reminder that this woman is just as justified in identifying with another race as any man or woman is identifying with another gender.

Let the circus continue.

That is a complete misrepresentation of that video.

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

Top City Homo posted:

i am color blind and i do not know these "black" and red images you describe

what is the color of your badge citizen?

Colourblind???? *Loads you into a train*

Fluo
May 25, 2007

What if it was a slow burning troll by MDE?!

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Does it really matter if she's not really black? She didn't have a black disguise. A disguise would be something she discarded when she didn't feel like it or if she had a double life. As far as I can tell she tried to pass as a black person for several decades, and basically experienced life as a black person for that period. If she isn't black in terms of blood, then at least she is black in terms of experience. Does it matter that her skin color came from make up and not from skin pigment?

Quellar
Dec 21, 2007
quit staring at me

Mercrom posted:

i remember someone linking a study that showed transwomen shared brain similarities with women that wasn't shared by any man gay or straight. why are they not using that. have i been lied to

Well, that's how we normally tell the sexes apart, by their brain similiarities, so they should definitely be using it.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Vladimir Putin posted:

Does it really matter if she's not really black? She didn't have a black disguise. A disguise would be something she discarded when she didn't feel like it or if she had a double life. As far as I can tell she tried to pass as a black person for several decades, and basically experienced life as a black person for that period. If she isn't black in terms of blood, then at least she is black in terms of experience. Does it matter that her skin color came from make up and not from skin pigment?

Yes.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Vladimir Putin posted:

so youre saying part of the experience of life as a black person is that hate crimes against you are self inflicted and you spend all your time mailing hate mail, nooses and dog poo to your own home for years, for attention???

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
"tiem to experience life as a black person"

*writes the words "ur a black gay homo" on an envelope and puts it in own mailbox*

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!
I posted this video a few pages back

However I forgot the liner notes for that particular song from the live album it was originally included on:

Steve Albini posted:

Nowadays we can see talk show panels comprised of people who have to tell people they're black because they're pale, don't look like the "black" archetype, and therefore miss out on all the racism they're entitled to. If someone can be "black" by proclamation, then the term is as meaningless now as it was in the 1920's.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Mercrom posted:

This is untrue. There are no discrete markers in the brain that determine sex. There are regions where trans people tend to have a range of some certain values similar to cis people, however you can still be trans or cis and have any number of these regions. The brain theory of transness only works on populations, you can't measure an individual to tell if it is transbrained.

A lot of people talk about "brain sex" like it is some real thing that validates the existence of trans people, but it really doesn't exist and is hugely more complicated than that.

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

Minimalist Program posted:

"tiem to experience life as a black person"

*writes the words "ur a black gay homo" on an envelope and puts it in own mailbox*

stop copy same what us jews do!

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Hahaha, her (actually black) adoptive brother says she actively brainwashed her other black adoptive brother (the one she's been passing off as her son) into hating white people. Lady got problems.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder which of her family members will be standing beside her during the press conference tomorrow, if any

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Hahaha, her (actually black) adoptive brother says she actively brainwashed her other black adoptive brother (the one she's been passing off as her son) into hating white people. Lady got problems.

she's basically batshit insane the more you hear about her.

Bolek
May 1, 2003

So what do all those "human biodiversity" theorists have to say about this? Seems like a good time to advance some theories.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

another litmus test will be having her race against a Kenyan runner.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Vladimir Putin posted:

All her actions up to this point indicate she cannot be trusted and is basically batshit crazy.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Ludicro posted:

All her actions up to this point indicate she cannot be trusted and is basically batshit crazy.

I don't see a problem that's normal for a woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacicot
Apr 3, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

The Taint Reaper posted:

I don't see a problem that's normal for a woman.

• Locked thread