Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Hugoon Chavez posted:

I think all goons are hot.

Except me :smith:

edit: oh, and this guy.

I hate that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Sad, but true.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Hugoon Chavez posted:

What else can you expect from the guy that hosed your mom?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I ACTUALLY HEARD THAT GUY IS COOL AND NOT LAME AND EVERYBODY WOUld LOVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH THEM

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Nah

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Hugoon Chavez posted:

I have it on good authority from this guy's mom he's actually the most handsome boy in the world.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

hamsystem posted:

I have it on good authority from this guy's mom he's actually the most handsome boy in the world.

:allears:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

hamsystem posted:

Mom praise, so what?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Y'all talking about microwave?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

jack. posted:

some guy is currently being charged with assault with a deadly weapon for tweeting a flashing gif at kurt eichenwald

I.N.R.I posted:

Man who looks like a giant sex toy irl sues "online troll" who caused him to vibrate uncontrollably

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

hamsystem posted:

Nah, even she doesn't like me. :smith:

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Slugnoid posted:

wow, she's turned her airbag into a crystal energy claymore mine

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Not a Step posted:

Negotiating as a Democrat, a play in three acts

ACT I:

An OFFICE in WASHINGTON D.C.

A DEMOCRAT: My constituency is deeply worried about their access to healthcare. I will push for healthcare for all! Other, lesser nations than grand America have achieved it! So shall we!

ANOTHER DEMOCRAT: Careful as you go! The Republicans will never stand for services for all! You must reign in your idealism and prepare to negotiate for half of what you want, lest you get nothing!

ACT II:

The FLOOR of CONGRESS

DEMOCRAT: I propose a bill providing for healthcare for all!

ENTER A REPUBLICAN

REPUBLICAN: Healthcare for all is but the first step on the path to dreaded Communism! If you push for health care I will fight you tooth and nail and have your name dragged through the dirt! My constituents will never vote for you!

DEMOCRAT: The votes of your constituents are very important to me, because I find my own voters very fickle! I am prepared to settle for market based insurance available to all. What do you say to my generous compromise?

REPUBLICAN: Market based insurance available to all is but the first step on the path to dreaded Communism! If you push for market based insurance available to all I will fight you tooth and nail and have your name dragged through the dirt! My constituents will never vote for you!

DEMOCRAT: The votes of your constituents are very important to me, because I find my own voters very fickle! I am prepared to settle for market based private insurance at inflated rates required of all, with penalties for those who refuse. What do you say to my generous compromise?

REPUBLICAN: Market based private insurance at inflated rates required of all, with penalties for those who refuse, is but the first step on the path to dreaded Communism! (fade out as REPUBLICAN continues)

ACT III:

An OFFICE. A group of LOBBYISTS are just leaving

DEMOCRAT: Well, I have passed a bill today in the Congress to make all Americans purchase health care from a private insurer for minimal coverage at high rates on pain of tax penalty! Lets see what my constituents have to say about this grand victory!

ENTER A CONSTITUENT

CONSTITUENT: You have sold us out to lobbyists and Republicans! This new law is awful!

DEMOCRAT: I had to be pragmatic to get anything done at all! You just don't understand the art of negotiation!

CONSTITUENT: If I had any other choice I would vote for them instead! Perhaps next election I shall just stay at home!

CONSTITUENT storms out

DEMOCRAT: Why are my voters so fickle? If only I had the Republican's voters instead! That gives me an idea!

END

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

fuckin ouch

I have a friend who actually does PR and some campaign management for democratic candidates on a state and national level. A few months ago I was trying to explain to him that sometimes it's important to fight battles you can't win because your constituents will at least remember that you fought for them. I don't think he ever actually understood the idea.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Karate Bastard posted:

I never clicked the selfie thread before, because to the best of my knowledge I didn't really stand to gain from looking at goons. Turns out that was a mistake. Even the very first page has me in stitches good job good lord

This is pretty cringy but I have to say, for some reason that Jastiger looks exactly like I pictured him.

That said I thought LAB was a dude who I somehow pictured as looking exactly like Tom from myspace

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Soiled Meat
I didn't expect to see a selfie of someone's esophagus first thing. Why didn't I expect that?

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Karate Bastard posted:

I didn't expect to see a selfie of someone's esophagus first thing. Why didn't I expect that?

That picture is such a wasted opportunity. At least pull your cheeks apart with your hands and make sure to wear a ring.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

FreudianSlippers posted:

Superhero origin story:

A group of people carpool with their kooky New Age hippy co-worker. They get in a car accident and the airbag sends shards of mystical crystals, glued to the steering wheel, at shooting into their skulls causing giving each of them their own distinct psychic powers based on the type of crystal lodged in their brain that also happen to really fit their each persons personality.

Slugnoid posted:

gooooo planet!

Weatherman posted:

"By your powers combined, I am *screeching of tyres* *massive metallic crashing sounds* *tinkle of hubcap hitting the gutter on the other side of the road* *seconds of silence as the blood starts to flow from the mangled wreck*"

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Karate Bastard posted:

I did expect seeing one that wouldn't look out of place in a serial killer compendium within the first page though

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Karate Bastard posted:

In that case don't google imagesearch Grandma deathbed selfie

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Beastie posted:

Who has a link to the blog of people doing things frustratingly wrong?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

alternate response:
http://picturesofpeoplescanningqrcodes.tumblr.com

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Fuckin perfect

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

mlmp08 posted:

MAGA rallies are a good way to see the worst possible tactical gear and clothing decisions.

shame on an IGA posted:

PISTOL GRIP GUNT ON MY LAP AT ALL TIMES

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

you forgot the best line

Pesticide20 posted:

I think I finally understand cultural appropriation

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

theflyingexecutive posted:

Where did you come from, where did you go?
Kill me while I'm sleepin, Sharp Hand Joe

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Al! posted:

my concept is that i want to produce three courses that accruately communicate my feelings about ranch to the diner. i will introduce the theme of each dish as it is presented to you.

the theme of first course is pain. i have plated a trio of ranch-dusted penny nails, a ranch-dipped chile japones and as a drink pairing, a shot glass - rimmed with crushed cool ranch doritos - of seagrams gin, with a single drop of blood.

Al! posted:

main course:

theme: in-edibility

this course includes hdmi cable gnocchetti served room temperature tossed lightly with a ranch balsamic vinagrette and locally-sourced microgreens, a ranch and egg yolk mock-egg, a blackened-tortilla "taquito" with ranch/sardine foam, topped with a fillet of sardine with mustard sauce

because i like you guys im gonna share my favorite forging location but do not absolutely DO NOT share this plz

Al! posted:

dessert:

theme, nausea

this one actually takes a bit of explaining. the lines of turbinado sugar and "spicy ranch seasoning" are meant to be insufflated into the sinus cavity, causing an immediate, intense, and lasting sense of pain and nausea. this is paired with a cube of pepto bismol gelatto, and a trifle with layered ranch, salsa, "sandwich spread" (i think its mayo mustard and relish, real vile stuff), and barbecue sauce, served with a cool ranch corn crisp ;) and another cube of the pepto

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

precision posted:

me when i frantically try to find my phone while i'm playing a phone game: "it's possible i could smoke less weed"

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Fullhouse posted:

Men invented wrestling because it's the only form of contact young boys are allowed without it being gay

Barudak posted:

The greeks both liked wrestling and gay sex, so Im pretty sure they didnt need an excuse to get oiled up and nude with other men, what they needed was a scoring system

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Inspector Gesicht posted:

But machines don't cry, they only leak when in need of maintenance.

Volcott posted:

I'd cry too if someone retconned my wife.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Applewhite posted:

When I worked at Radio Shack, one of my coworkers tried to dispose of a crate of used batteries by flushing them down the toilet rather than sort them into the appropriate containers for shipment to the battery recycling factory. he successfully flushed quite a few of them before the toilet backed up, but there were still over a dozen of them sitting at the bottom of the bowl.
So what did he do? Rather than fish them out, he tried to poo poo on them in the hope that his poo poo would be big enough to cover them up, but he couldn't poo poo enough and when it became obvious that now he was facing the prospect of unclogging a toilet stuffed with batteries and poo poo he panicked and tried to force them down with the plunger while flushing repeatedly. Of course the bowl overflowed and his turds floated out and splattered all over the floor before the current carried them out of the employee bathroom and into the customer area. When we went to investigate the source of the battery-filled turds, we find him kneeling on the floor, sobbing and covered in poo poo and batteries.
He applied for a transfer the next day and a month later he had a higher paying position at a different Radio Shack.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

[quote="Code Jockey posted:

At least a squirrel with titties makes sense 

I.C. posted:

"cat bees." 

"]

[/quote]

The tasteless tattoo thread has been rocking lately.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Have to take your word for it, I guess.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Trig Discipline posted:

Have to take your word for it, I guess.

Go check it out. It's a good time.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Maybe quote it?

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
Or link to it?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Goddamn y'all are lazy.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772428&pagenumber=93&perpage=40

Wait did the quote not show up in the post I made? I'm on the awful app and it's showing up for me.

Field Mousepad has a new favorite as of 16:54 on Jun 13, 2017

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Field Mousepad posted:

Goddamn y'all are lazy.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772428&pagenumber=93&perpage=40

Wait did the quote not show up in the post I made? I'm on the awful app and it's showing up for me.

It did not, and it also got borked at some point during the process. Here's one of the quotes I think you meant to post.

Code Jockey posted:

At least a squirrel with titties makes sense compared to a torso full of fetal kittens and bananas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I am also on the app and your post does not work, you made a mistake somewhere, sorry