Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

will somebody please leak the Trump WH staffer style manual

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Jan 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
First they came for our balls and i said nothing because i was too busy howling
Then they came for our brains but i said nothing because my melted brain couldn't think
Then they came for we

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

There’s have been 11 school shootings this year if you include colleges.

It’s January 24th

At that rate you can expect about 167 for the year.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ROFL Octopus posted:

Alright I’m fine knowing my mind completely melted

Everyone loves a train wreck, and bots are real!

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://youtu.be/jFdSle4RG8U

I shart huckabee lashed out at a reporter accusing him of accusing trump of being complicit in school shootings.

I mean, I guess they are kind of complicit?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

oh god they have the letter

https://twitter.com/DavidSpuntCBS3/status/955917527489622016?s=17

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Kumo posted:

https://youtu.be/jFdSle4RG8U

I shart huckabee lashed out at a reporter accusing him of accusing trump of being complicit in school shootings.

I mean, I guess they are kind of complicit?

They accused Dems of being complicit in every crime committed by illegals.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

my current fantasy is being a page for a closeted homophobic republican senator of a lovely state and getting hush money because it's paid for by lovely people anyway

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

heh yeah I remember writing cringey "poetic" notes and sneaking them into the locker of that girl I liked, adolescence is an awkward time

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ROFL Octopus posted:

Alright I’m fine knowing my mind completely melted

That is the feeling of the winning careful not to overdo it.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/feebs0727/status/956264561560219648

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

hes a cute twink

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaIdTrimp/status/953083996212150273

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Donald Trimp is a treasure

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
I lol when I think of trunp pouting in a tantrum as he writes out the thoughts and prayers tweet that Hope Hicks wrote for him, that he slowly transcribes from a sheet of paper where it's written out in big size 30 font for legibility.

His homework done, he has the rest of his Executive Time to watch tv and go back to tweeting important conspiracy theories in all caps unintelligible fragments.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Pat Meehan's wife has got to be super pissed. If he had just hosed that woman, he'd still be better off than calling her his "soulmate".

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Tipps posted:

I lol when I think of trunp pouting in a tantrum as he writes out the thoughts and prayers tweet that Hope Hicks wrote for him, that he slowly transcribes from a sheet of paper where it's written out in big size 30 font for legibility.

His homework done, he has the rest of his Executive Time to watch tv and go back to tweeting important conspiracy theories in all caps unintelligible fragments.

it's the reverse, Hope transcribes his tweets as he screams at her from his Girthy Boy toilet

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Tipps posted:

Actual plausable scenario for the president of these United States

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
It is important to remember that we are not commenting or loling over a TV show but at an actual real person with godlike power over billions of lives and it's donald's trump

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
I don't really drink but I'm thinking of starting

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

SniperWoreConverse posted:

ps turns out tesla's "guys this roof is basically free energy and free roof my dudes" means you have to take out a loan for 70 grand and it gets payed back via "energy savings" over 30 years. I do not like it and would prefer to have been able to buy loose tiles and switch over myself over time. You can pay cash but it's like $60,000 up front.

A good quality concrete tile roof is 50 grand or more anyway so that seems like a good deal.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
So what is FoxNews reporting in these trying times (would anyone like an egg?)

https://twitter.com/sbassopb/status/956291334591062016

Oh. I see.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I'm not entirely sure how alt-righters define "cuck" but Meehan's gotta be the poster boy.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

TotalLossBrain posted:

So what is FoxNews reporting in these trying times (would anyone like an egg?)

https://twitter.com/sbassopb/status/956291334591062016

Oh. I see.

the Fox News comments section is the only good comments section

quote:

7hrs??? I cannot think of ANYTHING I want to do for 7hrs. Not even shag for 7hrs. 2hrs and it's get off me now!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Oscar Wild posted:

Lol that made in America, American jobs etc, domald j turnip has a foreign born wife. Though I guess he did give a $130k wage to one specific american.

Yesterday, I had a rural Trumpist retard explain to me that Trump's campaign messages and personal beliefs CAN'T be racist because he has an immigrant wife and also his "Muslim ban" was only temporary.

He also stated that Trump can't be stupid because people who are stupid don't have that much money. And he was serious.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I got to enjoy a person who I thought was smart tell me that Trump delivered on all his promises and the Koreas are talking because of Trump.

Welp, that's my story.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

TheKingslayer posted:

I got to enjoy a person who I thought was smart tell me that Trump delivered on all his promises and the Koreas are talking because of Trump.

Welp, that's my story.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Catastrophe posted:

Yesterday, I had a rural Trumpist retard explain to me that Trump's campaign messages and personal beliefs CAN'T be racist because he has an immigrant wife and also his "Muslim ban" was only temporary.

He also stated that Trump can't be stupid because people who are stupid don't have that much money. And he was serious.

His EO was for 90days. I’d like to see why it’s still going.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
They’re just talking because “get a load of this idiot” is a pretty solid icebreaker

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

TheKingslayer posted:

Welp, that's my story.

He's right, they're talking in spite of trump though.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Burt Sexual posted:

His EO was for 90days. I’d like to see why it’s still going.

Because those mean ol courts kept blocking it!!!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Remember that tweet a couple days ago about Trump doing the opposite of what his aides suggest?

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/956300770873356288

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Jikes posted:

I don't really drink but I'm thinking of starting

Have you considered mainlining lols? It’s way cheaper and infinitely available

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/956300954567135232?s=17

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

TotalLossBrain posted:

Remember that tweet a couple days ago about Trump doing the opposite of what his aides suggest?

oh my god please do that

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
1) Special boy Donny doesn’t care about going under oath and will lie constantly anyway
2) It won’t matter because nothing matters

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
So you know how there are various so-called "lost periods" in history, like the European dark ages, or the Bronze Age Collapse, or the intermediate periods in Egyptian history, or the dark periods in early Tibetan history? Historians like to vaguely look back on those times and wonder, "I wonder what happened then, during the periods about which all the records have been lost, after everything started falling apart. I wonder what it was like to live through that." But they'll never know. Nobody will, except the people who experienced it firsthand.

So if you think about it that way, getting to experience the upcoming decades will be kind of a privilege, if any of us manage to survive that long.

:unsmith:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

TotalLossBrain posted:

"I just want to start by saying Fake Investigation. Failing Bumbling Bob can't prove collusion. Many people are telling me, they say, "Donald, you're so innocent!" and they say this to me every day."

Sir, we simply asked you to state your name.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

sugar free jazz posted:

oh my god please do that

that transcript is going to be so fuckin good oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

twoday posted:

So you know how there are various so-called "lost periods" in history, like the European dark ages, or the Bronze Age Collapse, or the intermediate periods in Egyptian history, or the dark periods in early Tibetan history? Historians like to vaguely look back on those times and wonder, "I wonder what happened then, during the periods about which all the records have been lost, after everything started falling apart. I wonder what it was like to live through that." But they'll never know. Nobody will, except the people who experienced it firsthand.

So if you think about it that way, getting to experience the upcoming decades will be kind of a privilege, if any of us manage to survive that long.

:unsmith:

i think as we prize fight in The Amazon-Desani Pits for our daily ration of private water while jeff bezos watches from his platinum throne, the living will come to envy the dead