Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Can someone link that, I feel the same dark urge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Curiosity, interest, and obsession — mile markers on the road to damnation.

E: I can't stop giggling

Yestermoment posted:

These are some nice pants I have right here.

It'd be a shame if I...

shidded and farded and camed in them.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 15:24 on Aug 29, 2018

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Sab0921 posted:

Ted Cruz sucks so much. He is literally making this campaign about kneeling to protest. There is an embedded video with a 60 second spot.

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1034096606365278213

FBS posted:

there goes his endorsement from Abbott

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3714480 Hiking Across America

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3720872 FYAD thread

He didn't quite make it out of the "A"

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

I think we all knew going from LA to Florida is a downhill move.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Danaru posted:

Ironically wanting to drink Garfield's cum is just as weird as unironically wanting to drink Garfield's cum

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
lol k one more

muscles like this! posted:

JUST GIVE HIM THE STICK

Baronjutter posted:

DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK!!!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Do you know my dad?

bike tory posted:

Oooooooooooooo

how the gently caress do I still know that poo poo word for word like 15 years later

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

whoa you like beautiful women with hourglass figures and big boobs? lol what a niche type welp the world takes all types

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Splicer posted:

These six word stories are getting kind of weird

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Antivehicular posted:

I've always been fond of Jack London's adventure stories about drug-resistant gonorrhea. To Build a Groin Fire is a classic.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

I thought he started just north of San Fran and thats when he ran into issues.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Telsa Cola posted:

I thought he started just north of San Fran and thats when he ran into issues.

He started in San Francisco; the issues were he hadn't trained or prepared well and he collapsed in a pile of sadness and raisins after three days or so.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

He started in San Francisco; the issues were he hadn't trained or prepared well and he collapsed in a pile of sadness and raisins after three days or so.

Yeah, his wagonish thing he was using was actually just a child carrier and the wheel snapped, after that he basically gave up.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Then he bought a car to drive to Florida in but it was a lemon and it overheated and died in some nowhere town in New Mexico where there were no parts for it.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

The car was a BMW, IIRC?

I think it came out later that he was a serial scammer of sorts, but I can't remember where I saw that.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Then he bought a car to drive to Florida in but it was a lemon and it overheated and died in some nowhere town in New Mexico where there were no parts for it.

Wait, what? :stare:.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Barely eating anything but a handful of raisins for three days probably didn't help either.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
If i remember correctly goons did eventually convince him not to go through the desert. but his lovely level of fitness dropped his rear end before he made it 5 miles.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Collateral Damage posted:

Barely eating anything but a handful of raisins for three days probably didn't help either.

It was the dril candle tweet, in essence.

Elfgames posted:

If i remember correctly goons did eventually convince him not to go through the desert. but his lovely level of fitness dropped his rear end before he made it 5 miles.

He cracked on Mt. Tamalpais, where I had many a pleasant Sunday hike when I lived in the Bay Area (to be fair, I didn't do it with a stroller full of raisins and bullshit.)

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I do love when goons declare great ambitions and are clearly barely able to survive daily life.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

IIRC he didn't buy the BMW, he either already had it or he borrowed it from a family member. Once he announced this new plan the people who had donated money to his death march were asking how walking across the country had turned into driving around in a BMW. He ignored them and then the car overheated in some little Arizona town where they didn't have the parts to fix it.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

He started at the National Seashore I thought

Dude was trying to cross the entire United States from West to East, and didn't make it as far as San Francisco, a town literally on the West Coast

it's literally the most spectacular failure I've ever seen

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

t...turn your monitor on?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Step 1. (FAILED) Leave the west coast.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I think I remember him ignoring every piece of advice regarding his plan, geranium the stupid carriage.

I mean something with giant bike wheels would have been a smart(er) move.

But this was a guy who couldn't drive somewhere. The only winning mice was not to play in the first place.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Outrail posted:

geranium the stupid carriage.

[...]

The only winning mice

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Gesture-based phone keyboards have really taken autocorrect failures to the next lever

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Geranium The Stupid Carriage was my favorite 90s alternative band

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

RandomFerret posted:

Gesture-based phone keyboards have really taken autocorrect failures to the next lever

My phone refuses to suggest the word "something" of its own accord. It prefers "someone" or, even, "sintering".

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
e: quote is not edit

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Whiz Palace posted:

My phone refuses to suggest the word "something" of its own accord. It prefers "someone" or, even, "sintering".

My phone decided I like to spell probably "probabaly" and I can't figure out how to stop it.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

My phone decided I like to spell probably "probabaly" and I can't figure out how to stop it.

On most Android keyboard apps I've used, you can long-press the suggested word to delete it, if it's one of those keyboards where it shows predicted or suggested words at the top of the keyboard.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hcoT6yxFoU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Uhg

Note to self: Coffee, then post.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Saint Freak posted:

The fentanyl was really sugar. The heroin was really brown sugar. The weed was really oregano. Those fuckers at Sarah's Diner beat the system again but we'll get'em next time.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

context: elon musk's dad

EimiYoshikawa posted:

in my own cautious way, whenever i have unprotected sex with my daughters who i assume sleep around and it results in surprise double bastards, i

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Could also be someone talking out of context about their latest Crusader Kings II game.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Moon Slayer posted:

Could also be someone talking out of context about their latest Crusader Kings II game.

Suddenly everything about Elon Musk makes sense :aaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Moon Slayer posted:

Crusader Kings II