Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

MJeff posted:

I mean it's a neat thought but I can[t think of a single person on that list that should be debuting at All Out.

I guess Mercedes Martinez in the battle royale?

That's mainly who I was thinking of. Kind of as a do over for missing the chance with her two years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I also love Mercedes and also think it would be a massive waste if she doesn't get signed by AEW, but if the rumors about Ruby are true it would suck complete rear end to have Mercedes show up as a big surprise only to get second-fiddled in a battle royal again.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
They could just bring Mercedes in a little later. No need to cram everything on the PPV.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Gonz posted:

Finn showing up to NXT next week.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Oh my God.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MJeff posted:

I mean it's a neat thought but I can[t think of a single person on that list that should be debuting at All Out.

I guess Mercedes Martinez in the battle royale?

Give me a hoss match on the buy-in, someone like Will Hobbs vs. Reed.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

:piss:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

This is literally just G-Fresh from Orgazmo.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Incredible

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I really miss the Def Jam games

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Zombie Lemur posted:

What'd he do? Ignore the matches and just read The Fountainhead into the mic?

Made a rape joke at a female ring announcer live on camera and was fired by Gabe before the event even ended

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Lid posted:

I didn't even know WWE released Killer Kelly.

You could start the 3rd biggest wrestling company in the US with just the people WWE has released in the last 2 years.
This would actually be a great TEW game. (Not in a TEW mood though. Besides I bet a bunch of them arn't even in the Real-World databases).

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Aug 7, 2021

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Weird, Dave said part of the reason Bronson might have been released is his age. Aren't the only men on the main roster younger than him Dominic and Otis?

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

ChrisBTY posted:

You could start the 3rd biggest wrestling company in the US with just the people WWE has released in the last 2 years.

Someone should really just buy Impact and ROH and merge them, and completely repackage them into a new promotion that has a specific and distinct identity beyond "we want to be the WWE but we have way less money" and "lucha, I guess?", respectively.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Congrats to Aaliyah for still being employed

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I wish the pandemic wasn't about to go full power again because otherwise I would say "hey things are opening up again and guys and gals who were in Takeover main card matches three months ago probably have a chance of doing pretty well on the indie circuit."

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Is there any word on the immigration status of people like Bronson Reed, or should we just assume that when they lost the job they were absolutely screwed?

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
It is funny HHH got to spend a hundred million bucks building a performance center and third brand that did nothing but ruin knees and warehouse indy stars who already had It before that got to WWE. Why not axe NXT when the only main roster talent it produced could have skipped straight to the bigs. Naybe Nick Khan’s actually an internet smark after all

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

anyone involved in running the performance center/nxt should be disqualified or removed from the hall of fame

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Blaise330 posted:

Weird, Dave said part of the reason Bronson might have been released is his age. Aren't the only men on the main roster younger than him Dominic and Otis?

You forgot about Angel Garza and Humberto Carrillo

But then again so did WWE

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Lamuella posted:

Is there any word on the immigration status of people like Bronson Reed, or should we just assume that when they lost the job they were absolutely screwed?

It's pretty simple. If they aren't american/american citizen they are royally screwed unless another company sponsors a visa.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Out at the Performance Center having the time of my life with a bunch of wrestlers. They're all just out of frame, pointing too.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Where’s Aaliyah in this picture though

(lmao)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Not done

https://twitter.com/AndrewZarian/status/1423984426606813184

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

lmao holy poo poo

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

was Adam Cole in a meeting with Vince while Khan fired a bunch of his coworkers

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

American Horror Story: NXT

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Rarity posted:

Congrats to Aaliyah for still being employed

Is she the new JTG champion now that Kona Reeves is gone?

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

[king of kings voice] nick

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
E: CJ2 beat me to it but lol at making their HR staff work all weekend

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
I'd pay 60 dollars for a PPV where Matt Cardona beats Triple H in a Buried Alive match. Belt shot with the Internet Championship, Radio Silence into the grave, then bury him with Booker T action figures. 

Just putting that out into the universe. 

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

:eyepop:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Benne posted:

E: CJ2 beat me to it but lol at making their HR staff work all weekend

That’s just good praxis. HR is scum!!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Luigi Thirty posted:

Made a rape joke at a female ring announcer live on camera and was fired by Gabe before the event even ended

To add to this, Joey was told under no circumstances to bring up Trump. Joey's joke to the ring announcer was a "grab 'em by the pussy" reference, so it got him in trouble on two levels.

This is shortly after Joey started a working relationship with Chikara, where he was even set to do the commentary on the video game. Quack immediately cut ties with him after this incident.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

stab posted:

It's pretty simple. If they aren't american/american citizen they are royally screwed unless another company sponsors a visa.

How long does sponsorship have to be? How long does one have after being fired before they are screwed? What’s 2.0’s status?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I really hope things work out for Bronson. He's got a real chance of being stuck between countries because Australia is extremely hard to get into right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Pylons posted:

I really hope things work out for Bronson. He's got a real chance of being stuck between countries because Australia is extremely hard to get into right now.

Well instead of being all cutesy and vague and secretive he just outright said on twitter for impact roh aew and njpw to send him offers so he did step 1 right. He was like "gently caress all this mark poo poo, ey i need a job, gimme a job"