Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Zil posted:

Dude is going have dementia at like 40 at that rate.

I am def not looking forward to the dementia but I think cancer will take me out before it hits, fingers crossed. The dementia risk wasn't a known thing when I was doing poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Cyrano4747 posted:

lol not the one I was thinking of but I did some quick GIS'ing to see what I could find. Man there is an absolute "type" in these pics.

Anyways check this one out.

That kid is trying SO hard to look tough.

Cessna posted:

1861 Tacticool with four pistols:

Edit: Or three pistols and a knife:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Lol.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Gott dang, Micromancer really is the gift that keeps on giving

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Gott dang, Micromancer really is the gift that keeps on giving

No matter how much we wish he would stop.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

oldpainless posted:

I would simply not do dangerous drugs

More like “opiateless”

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Jimmy Smuts posted:

I know SA frowns on fringe science, but after looking into a related topic (remote viewing) for quite a while to see if it's legit & then simply trying it myself, apparently there's something to it.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

This thread is kind of like remote viewing, if you think about it

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

FreudianSlippers posted:

I dunno living through what is basically an interactive horror film sounds pretty cool.

Tell me you don't live in America without telling me...

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

CzarChasm posted:

Tell me you don't live in America without telling me...

Interactive implies you can do anything about it.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Interactive implies you can do anything about it.

Rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic is technically doing something .... :v:

E: it reminds me of this infamous 'unwinnable' CYOA book where the happy ending existed but none of the pathways lead there

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:yaybutt: Pills taken in ways other than orally :yaybutt:

Vic Bitter posted:

I've heard about people taking Ecstasy by putting pills up their anus, would Vicodin work in this manner, and what's the difference?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ohashi posted:

If it's water soluble, then you would want to dissolve it in water and get it into your rectum in an enema-type manner. Keep it there for a bit for it to be fully absorbed.

Rayn posted:

So where does all the liquid come from to dissolve the pill? Sweat?

Also, what if it's not dissolving and you've got half an oxycontin 80 up your rear end? That's some valuable dingleberry right there. Then what the hell do you do?!

homersays posted:

People I know who talk about plugging MDMA up their rear end call it 'Colon Rollin'.

I would think sticking an 80mg OC up your rear end would be worthless. Either crush it up, chew it or boot it. IMO, the drip from blowing it is the best part.

Pills like Benzos are best when taken orally. Pills like OC are best when not taken orally.

Pills like Dilaudid are best when booted.

I have blown T3's, Vicodans, percosets, etc. You get used to the burn, but there is so much powder after you crush it up, that it is not worth it.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

E: it reminds me of this infamous 'unwinnable' CYOA book where the happy ending existed but none of the pathways lead there

It's even mentioned a few times in other parts of the book apparently. ...and said that 'no one can reach it by following instructions'. Those books were definitely sometimes a bit meta.

I feel like they're a lot different in retrospect as an adult seeing them as narrative experiences to explore how things can go and not a game to win or lose. Mind you, now I'm remembering an Andy Griffith (the Australian children's author) book having a parody of them where every other choice just had the protagonist die in ridiculously contrived ways.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

oh my god I had this book and I got so frustrated with it after a while that I sold it to Half Price Books.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

it's plastic explosive, not nitroglycerin, it's fine.

plastic explosives are designed to be extremely stable and are not going to accidentally detonate

e: I have terminal internet brain and forgot how to spoiler thing

venus de lmao has a new favorite as of 22:10 on Jan 7, 2023

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Tayter Swift posted:

Assault with a deadly weapon?!? Did the DA try to claim it was literally a claw?

Velocity Raptor posted:

The charges were dropped when they learned it was a White Claw.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The Fitness Log Cabin > Comedy Gas Chamber > for science

Ex_Ceteris_paribus posted:

Many of the greatest scientists throughout history weren't always nice people, and they weren't always universally beloved by the massed plebs of their societies.

Much like Gallileo, Newton, and Aristotle before me, history has vindicated my science, and will continue to do so, as I easily crush through a 3X bodyweight deadlift in this log.

All in the name of science. I bear no one any ill will. This thread is a celebration of myself as I become GOAT.

ITT we're about love, not hate.

For science.

You have to understand that

A. Something Awful did this to me. You were wrong for what you did to me before, and history has vindicated that statement.
B. I am extremely competent when it comes to making strength gains.
C. Haters are always welcome. If you want to be made to look like a fool, hate ITT.

Best and the brightest, baby.

For science.

See that's the thing, though.

You're insignificant to me, and not worth my time.

You don't have either my talent in the gym, or my intelligence in the gym. To me, you're just a pleb. you following me around reeks of some kind of strange butthurt. I'm already on top and dominating you, but somehow you just don't get that, and continue to seem very insecure.

I don't mind it, though. Bumps my thread and gives me exposure.

No. You are obviously a scrub. You suck at what we do here in this section of SA. The problem is with you, not me.

If I have a problem with someone, I show them up and prove my phenotypic and genotypic dominance over them. I do not follow them around like a jealous oval office.

If you actually have any modding powers on this site, resign now, and seek help. You are terrible for this site, ridiculously easily offended, and beta as gently caress.

I'll post in whoever's thread I like, as I'll ive done and will continue to do is encourage people.

Grow a pair, and leave me alone. Stop degrading yourself.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

EorayMel posted:

The Fitness Log Cabin > Comedy Gas Chamber > for science

A modern day Copernicus attempting to prove his theory that he himself is the center of the universe

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Captain Monkey posted:

oh my god I had this book and I got so frustrated with it after a while that I sold it to Half Price Books.

I don't think I ever won a single one of them. I'm still on that dinosaur island, trapped

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Mind you, now I'm remembering an Andy Griffith (the Australian children's author) book having a parody of them where every other choice just had the protagonist die in ridiculously contrived ways.

That's not much of a parody, most of those books really did follow the format of most of the endings just being the protagonist dying in some contrived creative hilariously gruesome way. They kinda worked on Sierra adventure game logic where seeing all the bad ends were half the fun

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

There were two godawful Animorphs choose-your-own-adventure spinoff books. In the first one, you get a choice of battle morph between hyena, German Shepherd, giraffe, and ferret. Hyena morph gets you immediately shot with a tranquilizer dart, giraffe morph gets you immediately eaten by a lion, dog morph gets you burned by a fireball, so it turns out that the ferret was the right choice for your first battle.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Give Yourself Goosebumps was a fun series.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Chamale posted:

There were two godawful Animorphs choose-your-own-adventure spinoff books. In the first one, you get a choice of battle morph between hyena, German Shepherd, giraffe, and ferret. Hyena morph gets you immediately shot with a tranquilizer dart, giraffe morph gets you immediately eaten by a lion, dog morph gets you burned by a fireball, so it turns out that the ferret was the right choice for your first battle.

Like it or not, this follows the logic of the mainline books, at least the early arc. Face to face confrontations were to be fled unless you could meet them with ludicrous bullshit like an apex predator morph.

They were not good by any stretch of the imagination, but they were at least consistent.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

BonHair posted:

I once went to a performance art show consisting of like 5 dudes loving a building. It was weird, and they didn't even have erections.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Hi, A Building! I'm dad.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

'You can't win. You will never win. Unless you break the rules and cheat, then you can win.' is an excellent lesson for an 8 year old in this society.

Outrail has a new favorite as of 19:43 on Jan 9, 2023

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Nov 5, 2009 19:00
Ban me please

pointlessjake posted:

I'm loving done with this stupid as poo poo website.

Thanks for the ban just give me the ban.

gently caress off all of you.

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Nov 22, 2010 21:16
I want to tell a girl I like her but she's deaf???

pointlessjake posted:

Hey, E/N. Long time no see. Anyways, I got this problem. I've been trying to talk to this girl for weeks now but she can't really hear anything because her dad told me she was deaf while he was pushing me aside. I really like her, though, because she is loving hot as hell.

So yeah, what do I do? Do I keep trying to talk to her?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Well thanks for nothing, you stupid sack of poo poo website!

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
I like most of these quotes but that last one was pointless

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Grassy Knowles posted:

I like most of these quotes but that last one was pointless

pointlessjape

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Salt Fish posted:

Oh yeah btw there's a global egg shortage right now lol

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

global chicken shortage

nexous posted:

which came first?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Milo and POTUS posted:

I don't think I ever won a single one of them. I'm still on that dinosaur island, trapped

At least the dinosaurs are beautifully dressed.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Fart my rear end into pieces,
I poo poo my loving jorts.

kntfkr posted:

insufflation
shart steaming
don't give a gently caress if i piss my jorts streaming

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:golfclap:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
well that's a new word

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Bit of a challenge to insufflate that one into everyday conversation.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

People will just think you're insufflerable.

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

Outrail posted:

Bit of a challenge to insufflate that one into everyday conversation.

not at the fun parties

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

NGL, I kind of want a (clean, non-contaminated) cronut burger now.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:torgue: How to own people :torgue:

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Dead. Everyone is loving dead. I am so loving tired of wasting my talent and intelligence and savvy. It is all fucing stupid.

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

would you please loving cut it out already with this whole "danny's not in law school poo poo"? it is loving completely unfounded and wholly tired.

here are my loving books, again, you loving clod:

You gonna let me be me, now, you loving clod?

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

you clod. what can i do to prove to you than i am in law school? you are insufferable and i need you off of my back.

Jersey. get it right you loving clod. I HATE CONNECTICUT AND WANT THEM ALL GASSED

Edit: just so we are clear - connecticut is the worst of the worst. it is such utter white trash on every level. did you know they don't even require helmets in CT? all those white trash loving pieces of poo poo blasting down 91. everytime i saw them i wanted to swerve me car into them.

just so we are clear: connecticut is clearly the biggest white-trash state in our country and needs to be annexed via gas.

i loving HATE connecticut. don't you loving DARE insinuated that me and my kind are from connecticut.

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

lmao you guys wouldn't know a good song if it hit you in the face. here's my advise as an elder:

get real. try to understand the world. accept the notion that we are passengers, not pilots. we're just kinda blastin along. keep that in loving mind. about good music. you have to and must understand that humanity is in serious trouble. we are self-perpetuating. We are self-congratulating.

We need to be exterminated.

We need to be wiped out.

Animals need to rise against us. And wipe us out.

Lions need to loving tear us from this planet.

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

all true.

but, still, you must remember that i played with the paramounts of free jazz, and constructed pieces with the "who's who" of experimental music.

simply stated, i am not blowing smoke. i have been there and back. i understand and appreciate and can jive with american musical fringe traditions.

i still loving, however, just want whiskey, beer, and some darkness of the edge of town.

that is why i went to law school. because i am too much of a square for the life.

but don't you loving DARE question my stock, don't you loving DARE question my fortitude.

i am the real deal, through and trough.

EorayMel has a new favorite as of 16:58 on Jan 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

EorayMel posted:

:torgue: How to own people :torgue:

This seems to be a person of poor Connecticut stock