Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I think it's just more that they don't want to give neo-nazis any opportunity to seize on a heir to the throne or some poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Maybe baby Hitlers would go the way of the modern Habsburgs and today we would have Hitler III who posts about anime waifus all day and Hitler IV who is only interested in racing cars

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Only three Hitler's to find one who likes races?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

The first* one did like a race, it's not that much of a stretch.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Saw this riddle about three Hitlers marked 1, 2 and 4, but I can't figure out the final solution.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Private Speech posted:

On second thought "full of poo poo" was a bit harsh, sorry.

Wasn't supposed to be insulting.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hitler was so powerful an incel that he made all other hitlers volcels

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Hitler was so powerful an incel that he made all other hitlers volcels

Volkcels

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Lobok posted:

Volkcels

:unsmigghh: lol

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Biplane posted:

Saw this riddle about three Hitlers marked 1, 2 and 4, but I can't figure out the final solution.

this one's marked 88?

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/hitler-auditions/1/

here's your funny forum quotes about hitler

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Nice salad you got there. The dressing on it reminds me of blowing loads on my wife.

Bicyclops posted:

Niles: Oh, I'm afraid Maris had to stay home. Whenever we have to accommodate Dad in the catering choices, there's ranch dressing involved in the salad, and she pictures me blowing a load in her mouth. Unthinkable, of course. My delicate flower can't even contemplate eating a sausage.

ChthonicMasturbatr
Sep 29, 2021

born on a mountain
live in a cave
hugging and tugging
is all that i crave

Holy poo poo. There's some fantastic writing in there.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

ghastly posted:

It's subjective but there are solid reasons to say FFVI is the best one. It was more original and detailed than the earlier games but didn't waste your time with 100 hour long incomprehensible plots like the later games. Zozo, for example, was an original concept that blew my mind when I first played it as a kid. A town with random encounters? What? It was only later that I realized Zozo was a metaphor for the inner city. The broken down multi-story buildings are projects, the random encounters are getting jumped (PVP is VERY much enabled in the 'hood), and the passed out NPCs have had a few too many forties. Even the never-ending line of guys giving you clues about the Chainsaw make more sense when you realize it's a welfare line. It was easier to notice all this because I lived in the 'hood for a year as a teenager, and I'm so glad I got out of that shithole.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

yeah man, i love vintage sa too, nothing brings back memories of the early 2000s like... wait, when did oyu say this was written again?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

SimonChris posted:

They should take inspiration from Adolf Hitler Uunona, the militant anti-apartheid activist.

The only guy (as far as I can remember) running for office on the literal Finnish nazi party ticket ever to sport the Hitler moustache was this dude.

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Hitler didn't officially have any kids but he supposedly sired a bastard.

That's the 7th Earl of Sidcup.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The only guy (as far as I can remember) running for office on the literal Finnish nazi party ticket ever to sport the Hitler moustache was this dude.

That's the 7th Earl of Sidcup.
sidcup this nut

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

steinrokkan posted:

Maybe baby Hitlers would go the way of the modern Habsburgs and today we would have Hitler III who posts about anime waifus all day and Hitler IV who is only interested in racing cars

the flaw in your assessment here is that the Hitlers haven't spent the last several hundred years cousinfucking so hard it killed a significant percentage of the able-bodied male population of Europe and collapsed multiple centuries-old empires, so they'll have to get real depraved if they want to catch up to Habsburg levels of inbred

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

venus de lmao posted:

cousinfucking so hard it killed a significant percentage of the able-bodied male population of Europe

I know you mean via wars, disastrous foreign policy decisions, etc. but all I can picture is the King consummating his cousin-wedding, and every thrust, a Brughel-esque doughty peasant lad drops dead. This harvest festival is RUINED

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

King Edward "Long Wanks" was widely considered the most benevolent ruler since Ivar the Bonerless.

Marcade has a new favorite as of 03:29 on Feb 22, 2024

Dopilsya
Apr 3, 2010
While we're on the subject of Hitler, there is a (confirmed? idk what to believe anymore. Which I suppose is ironic.) rumour that David Irving has died. For obvious reasons, this created a party atmosphere in the A/T military history thread--

Fangz posted:

His official Twitter is denying it.

I hope you're all grateful to me for checking so you don't have to.

mind you, his official Twitter denies many things

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
:golfclap:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

post hole digger posted:

word spreads fast...

Internet Janitor posted:

the model is simply confusing george washington with george washington carver

the difference is peanuts, really

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

eonblue174 posted:

The talking hamburger was embroiled in a circumcision conspiracy.

mrpwase posted:

You say the talking hamburger was embroiled despite the fact that it was obviously grilled

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Antivehicular posted:

I know you mean via wars, disastrous foreign policy decisions, etc. but all I can picture is the King consummating his cousin-wedding, and every thrust, a Brughel-esque doughty peasant lad drops dead. This harvest festival is RUINED

I'm specifically referring to the Habsburg dynasty being a major cause of WWI

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I have a booze dog on the (inside) windowsill and my curtains haven't caught fire yet. It probably is a bad idea tho.

e: So's no-one has to GIS it.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Why does it have glass nipples :psypop:

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Tell you what if it had actual dog-flesh nipples I would not have it on my windowsill.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Doomykins posted:

An oppressed people!

I'll genocide them!

NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I'm glad Dover Boys jokes are somehow still around in 2024

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
dover boys is the gift that keeps on giving

it doesn't crop up nearly as often of course, but when it does get reference, it always gets a smile

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:nani: If you're too much of a hurry to use capital letters because you're posting at work, just STOP POSTING AT WORK. :nani:

don posted:

you'd be pissed and incomprehensible too if you tried to use the insanely useless site that is skate.ea.com and then had your video trashed inexplicably.

i type in lowercase because i'm at work and in a rush. if you'd like my loving résumé as a writer, i'll be sure to assemble it, stat for you, oh gatekeeper of the game thread. anyway, i punctuate properly, which is more important than capital letters for readability (i'm a magazine art director and a writer, FYI).

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

No time to capitalize letters but the French E's get accents? Sure, bud...

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Lobok posted:

No time to capitalize letters but the French E's get accents? Sure, bud...

Magazine art director explains this one

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Nah, dude's just using an azerty keyboard.

Getting banned for that is crazy and shows how much the Internet has changed since 2007, nowadays not using proper capitalization and punctuation signifies ironic detachment.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I will never write the word diarrhœa without Googling and copy-pasting in the œ. Might be a better way of doing it but I don't care.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I will never write the word diarrhœa without Googling and copy-pasting in the œ. Might be a better way of doing it but I don't care.

Why type diarrhea - or even say it - when there's so many other fun terms to use?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

When you're climbing up the ladder and you feel something splatter

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cthulu Carl posted:

Why type diarrhea - or even say it - when there's so many other fun terms to use?

When I'm posting about diarrhœa, I'm very likely to be involved in something that makes it not a joke to me.

e: The Finnish word for it is ripuli which is a fun word. Dunno the Esperantoan word for it.

Here have the song "Diarrhœa Is Wet Poo" by Ricky Holeintheice & The Spermy Knocks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2yv89Neq8Y

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

There's a guy on my work team named José and I like to be respectful of people's names so I bring up the virtual keyboard for just the one character whenever I write an email to him. I should probably learn the code for it at some point.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lobok posted:

There's a guy on my work team named José and I like to be respectful of people's names so I bring up the virtual keyboard for just the one character whenever I write an email to him. I should probably learn the code for it at some point.

Seriouspost: Your keyboard doesn't have an ´-key? I used to know the ALT-n codes for a lot of characters but nowadays a lot of computre (i.e. laptops) don't have a numpad. Or does it work with regular number keys nowadays?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Seriouspost: Your keyboard doesn't have an ´-key? I used to know the ALT-n codes for a lot of characters but nowadays a lot of computre (i.e. laptops) don't have a numpad. Or does it work with regular number keys nowadays?

Its not used in English, why would we want it cluttering up our keyboard?