Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

MrQwerty posted:

Is Candace Owens talking about Chaya Raichik

no she's had some kind of longstanding spat with rabbi shmuley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

kazil posted:

I was worried that Biden would get attacked for using the term "illegal" to describe an immigrant, but it's been pretty mild

I saw some Nazi mouthpiece on Twitter screaming about how disrespectful it was that Biden described the girl’s killer as “allegedly illegal”… which is technically accurate but I guess these degenerates are mad that he didn’t start using the W-word during the SotU address.

Also ironic coming from the same people who freak the gently caress out about semantics when you call trump a “convicted rapist”

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Sydney Sweeney was on SNL this past weekend and apparently now the chuds are celebrating her as "destroying Woke" because she is blonde and has large boobs.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Stink Billyums posted:

no she's had some kind of longstanding spat with rabbi shmuley

Candace Owens is a real weirdo

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Strong Sauce posted:

Sydney Sweeney was on SNL this past weekend and apparently now the chuds are celebrating her as "destroying Woke" because she is blonde and has large boobs.

Really setting themselves up to be emotionally suplexed again just after Taylor did it, huh

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

I'm a drooling moron when it comes to finance,.so someone smarter than me please explain if there would be a valid reason for her to do it other than "gently caress you, that's why?"

As I understand it, this Chubb group or whatever is basically insuring it?

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Oh please let this fail. I want to see screaming matches between the anti-abortion/ anti-choice people and their elected officials who are desperately trying to not look like total insane monsters to get a few votes from people who are not anti-abortions/ anti-choice.

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

Why Candice Owens so mad? Her N-word pass expire or something?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

um wow, holy gently caress didnt expect that today.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Meanwhile in Iowa, IVF about to be banned

quote:

Iowa Republicans passed a personhood bill in the state House on Thursday night that would make it a felony to “cause the death” of an “unborn person,” putting the conservative Midwestern state directly into the national battle over protections for in vitro fertilization.

The bill in its current form does not provide any protections for embryos created via IVF — which, according to Democrats in the state and reproductive rights advocates, means the measure could easily be interpreted as criminalizing IVF care and services.

A class A felony is the most serious criminal offense under Iowa state law and is punishable by up to a mandatory life sentence without the possibility of parole.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
she's mad because she's just stupid.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Not going to contest:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1766218783134249087

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Grey Cat posted:

drat are you us? Just closed last month, rate loving blows first year is 5.75 then jumps to 6.75 next year... Hope if this somehow miraculously passed it would affect us.

Eugh. Ours doesn't go up fortunately but I was hoping to be under 6% honestly.

Anyway :lol: that Biden is gonna get Republicans on record as saying "no we don't want to help people buy houses in simple ways"

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

just the stupidest culture wars for no reason other than to generate views

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lmao

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
maybe they don't read fiction or play videogames, so their brains get really bored, and that's why they all make up conspiracy theories or have dramatic thoughts about epic battles against "unholy rabbis and their hag daughters"

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

gently caress that's pretty funny

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"help! i'm under attack by a jewish person!!"
"do you need help?"
"no, but please be sure to write that it was a jewish person and i'm not anti-semitic!"

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Fishmasher posted:

maybe they don't read fiction or play videogames, so their brains get really bored, and that's why they all make up conspiracy theories or have dramatic thoughts about epic battles against "unholy rabbis and their hag daughters"

They are all the Main Character in the fiction/game in their heads

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Meanwhile in Iowa, IVF about to be banned

lmao the dems are going to go loving hog wild in November

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Lmao what on earth

What kind of loving moron believes big boobed blond girls haven’t existed for 25 years

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Random Stranger posted:

No chance of opposing it. She and her attorney are getting what's owed her so there's no real reason to fight it. Yeah the source is weird and questionable, but once the check is in the state's hands, it's Donnie's problem to deal with the consequences there.

Yar, it's 110% of the judgment, just throw the whole thing on the pile of millions that's basically money in the bank for Carroll. And the underwriters better have gotten a nice big premium for fronting that liquidity.

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I'm a drooling moron when it comes to finance,.so someone smarter than me please explain if there would be a valid reason for her to do it other than "gently caress you, that's why?"

As I understand it, this Chubb group or whatever is basically insuring it?
Zero reasons to oppose it, as listed above. Letting her register her opposition is because Trump could have posted less and it would have been her chance at that point decline. But she won't because it satisfies the judgment and some, and it'll be taken from an entity with guaranteed liquidity. And even if she objected, the judge would likely overrule her because it does everything needed by law, making the asking in the first place entirely a formality, unless she had real evidence that the entity was not financially sound, or something. (Like if someone posted a bond from Lehman Bros. in 2008, that'd probably be grounds to oppose it.)

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Hazo posted:

Lmao what on earth

What kind of loving moron believes big boobed blond girls haven’t existed for 25 years

you have to consider the audience

they're not accustomed to being near women, and sometimes aren't even allowed to

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
sweeney made a comment about her conservative family members having small minds because they don't get out of their small towns and see the world, so you'll have to keep settling for charles in charge, rob schneider, roseanne and the hercules guy sorry little buddies

edit: how could i forget ted nugent

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

MrMojok posted:

They are all the Main Character in the fiction/game in their heads

Yeah QAnon and to an extent MAGA as a whole is nothing more than an ARG that makes your kids block your number

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I started to feel really bad, and then I remembered he was a Republican being threatened by other Republicans and now I think it's a fine, fine thing.

I mean.. I get it, but this poo poo is going to leave us with even more absolute lunatics on the house floor.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Fate Accomplice posted:

Katie Britt's son is named Ridgeway.

Ridgeway Britt.

definitely shooting up my all time whitest names ranking

Thinking about all those lists of children names and what they mean

Q: what does your name mean, Ridgeway?
A: Two gigantic landmasses met and ground up against each other long enough for me to form in the hope that someone will walk all over me.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Hazo posted:

Lmao what on earth

Wishing I had the talent to edit the NOD flame tank reveal FMV from Command & Conquer to be a 3D lady with big cans destroying a town

"We've developed a new weapon you may find useful"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol

zone
Dec 6, 2016

kazil posted:

lol how many debates did Trump do in the primary again?

I want to see Biden tell Pmurt to stfu again, that would be extremely funny

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

... oh. Was Candace Owens' tweet a knee-jerk attempt at changing the narrative off of the verbal beatdown Biden did last night?

"I'm famous and popular*! I'll post antisemitic stuff so that they'll talk about me before Biden gets any real momentum!"
*Insert antisemitism here*
Everyone else: "That's nice. Man, what a trainwreck that response was last night."

*Statements made in quotations reflect writer's assumption of Candace Owens belief and do not reflect reality.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Hazo posted:

Lmao what on earth

it's a swipe at taylor swift.
which gives me an excuse to post this from freep:

quote:

Freepers have become Taylor Swift boob truthers.
Look again at some shots she hasn’t had altered. Those aren’t hers, and don’t ask how know this. Thx.

49 posted on 02/11/2024 10:58:00 AM PST by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis)
don't ask how he knows this!

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Hellen, you're supposed to say "I am very intelligent" at the end to finish the joke.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Republican ideas of diversity, equity and inclusion is Christina Hendricks and Sydney Sweeney both being actors

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

*In extreme Walter White voice*: "NUSSY!"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

I'm a very sexy baby!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

the psychiatrists name , albert einstein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Hollismason posted:

It would be loving hilarious if she did this

Nah, don’t give Trump any free W’s. It would be incredibly pointless to oppose the bond and drag things out unnecessarily.