Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I've been waiting for this thread for 6 months. :)

To contribute and since nobody mentioned it yet, here's a series that I liked:
http://adtrwiki.com/index.php?title=Toradora!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Nate RFB posted:

Kimi ni Todoke is back with chapter 60. This is the only place I find it online. Mango Scans now appears to require registration to download.

As for the chapter itself, it feels like a lot of things are going to come to a head soon. Kent/Ayane and Chizuru/Ryu probably getting resolved before the big one, that is Kazehaya/Sawako's relationship stagnating.

I love this series. It is the best. I think that all the characters are pretty likable :3:
I noticed that it is being officially translated. Anyone know what the quality is like?

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Did.. did anybody like Amigami SS? It is apparently getting a second season.

I.. I liked it. :ohdear:

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

cisneros posted:

There's gonna be an Amagami S4 and it will have a janitor route and poo poo.

C'mon who wouldn't watch that? I'm picturing the janitor from scrubs.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Add me to the list of people who like Bonnouji.

Can anyone recommend something like it?

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

toanoradian posted:

I've just found a promising new (-ly scanlated) shoujo manga titled Ore Monogatari. It's about this big and tough bully-looking (bara material) student thinking the new girl he fancies actually likes his friend, who was always popular with girls. I like it because it focuses on the handsome guy's less-handsome friend, something I have never seen before. Sadly there's only three chapters so far.

I really like the main character in this. Thanks for linking it.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Are you guys following Molester Man?
http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/molester-man-r7471

I guess it's also appropriate for this thread under the romance category.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Has anyone seen the True Tears anime? It was actually pretty good overall, which is a lot better than I expected.

Edit: Well.. pretty good might be too much. It was alright..

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

What's a good shoujo manga with a lot of despair, loneliness and soul-searching?

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

You're more or less right (and it's certainly not something specific to shoujo/Japan), though I think that it does come in different degrees and that stuff as bad as Twilight or your average shoujo (which are basically cut from the same thread) are rarely enjoyed (at least openly) by older, well-adjusted people.

Found the new thread title.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Nate RFB posted:

Ah! My Goddess will be ending in April.

I've never read any of it. Would you recommend smashing through it once the final chapter is out? What's it about?

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Violet_Sky posted:

Does anyone else find '70s manga charming? The male characters all look like something out of Pride and Prejudice. :allears:

I love the old art style as well. It's very charming.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Is 3 am Dangerous Zone ever going to continue?

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Cake Attack posted:

it's actually an accurate comparison, as i only ever have a women once a year at most and become fat as soon as I do.

You are a good poster, Cake Attack. I like you.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

Man, that was great but I think I've had my fill of stuff about people dying for at least the rest of the year.

Why do people have to die?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Razzled posted:

Just finished reading KakuKaku Shikajika. What a terrible guilt to have. I hope she is able to find some solace and forgiveness for herself in the knowledge that he loved her very much.

Someone spoil the plot for me. If it's sad I don't wanna read it but I wanna know what happens.