Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Cardboard Box posted:

i think she has an iphone? im at least fairly certain its been mentioned in the past

She does because Bryan was betting when she would get tired of it and start hating it a little while after she got it. Also I am wondering who Bryan might be implying has given their notice in WWE. Wondering if it is legit or just rumors and hearsay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

MassRafTer posted:

Except the secret plan.

This'll be the year. It's still a few weeks til Mania for Shawn to get involved.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

Rand McNally posted:

Why is Bryan so mean to Granny? :(

Because he is a bad grandson.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I don't really want to give Russo any credit when it is much easier, and probably way more accurate, to just say the writing team and the big man making the big decisions are just that stupid. Moreso the latter.

Mainly the last time Russo was good was his very first New Legacy Inc appearance. Each subsequent time has been less fun. Thank goodness for Jervis.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

flashy_mcflash posted:

100% on board with Bryan and Filthy Tom's Mean Dude/Fat Guy Classic tournament for big boys

Luckily, this is currently ongoing already thanks to nL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-aBU5_nbf0

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Gooood news everyone~

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/762435371384709120

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

St Evan Echoes posted:

I don't understand what represents the participation medal? Is it The WWE Universal Title belt? Or the receipt of a You Deserve It chant? Or the fans are getting a participation medal in the form of a person they like having the belt?

I am so confused

I am guessing the participation medal he means is the title in this case? It seems like the main thing he was mad about was that basically Owens only got it because Triple H took out Reigns and Rollins for him. Thus when the fans chant he deserved it, it immediately sticks out as 'No. no you don't because you just showed up to the match essentially and didn't beat either guy on your own".

That's my guess anyway! :shrug:

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Vinny rules.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I'll probably need it Saturday since I don't think there's gonna be too many podcast things going up Friday so I'm cool with it.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I'm afraid to listen to potential super bowl talk on B&V today going off that Bryan tweet.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

exploded mummy posted:

Because Bryan was right?

Nah just because Bryan and football in general lol

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I think this was the first time I've heard Dave laugh that loud after Bryan suggested how Russo would book the Cena-Nikki vs Miz-Maryse match.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
The best guest host this run was the first or second one who was like 6'8" proving that once again, bigger is better in wrestling. :colbert:

I agree though, these ones were like..they were all just kind of there. Which may be better than being offensively bad? I guess if they were hideous we'd at least have something to talk about like "Remember that fucker?"

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I think I stopped listening to shows with Tom like...6 months ago maybe. No real reason other than I just didn't feel like spending that much time listening to wrestle audio so I cut it out of my rotation. Like how now I fast forward most MMA talk or skip the shows entirely on Saturdays. It's just not in my interest so I don't listen? :shrug:

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

Jerusalem posted:

It was very good, plus Lance Storm was on!

Not gonna lie, I miss Lance Storm shows.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I think the reason ROH has been reviewed so rarely was due to a cable fight in Bryan's area iirc. LU reviews are probably coming back soon with the new season I am guessing too.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

exploded mummy posted:

Bryan's DVR stopped recording it for months before the carriage dispute.

LU doesn't have a new season. They have the last half of Season 3 in the can, but there's no guarantee that Season 4 is coming at all.

Ah that's right. I forgot LU splits its seasons so I thought the one coming up was the new one. My bad!

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

coconono posted:

I want to know more about Braun's minibike

The scoop is it's actually normal sized but it's mini size for a big boy like Braun

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

Incessant Excess posted:

He explains that it was faked because the government wanted to hide what they found during the real one, which I'm pretty certain is the plot of the third Transformers movie.

It is :( thanks for reminding me

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Speaking of, does Bryan still do After Dark? I don't think I've seen it on the front page in a while.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

Randaconda posted:

Think he got too busy, especially after he started spawning.

That checks out. He'll probably bring it back some time when he gets bored again.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

exploded mummy posted:

Wasn't he a guest host 9n the B&V show

Yea I think he was one of the whale scout guest hosts earlier this year now that you mention it. I'm afraid to listen to what sounds like an awful time.

Edit: Was it this guy maybe? http://www.f4wonline.com/bryan-and-vinny-show/bvn-granny-nxt-nwa-world-championship-wrestling-more-233826

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

GoutPatrol posted:

I haven't listened to the show yet, that's what they were talking about? I'm usually a week behind.

Yea someone asked about how she felt about Joel Osteen not opening up his church in Houston to start with and she just screamed how it was FAKE NEWS.

• Locked thread