Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

GoutPatrol posted:

Bobby B is probably his best character.

caveman thug poo poo posted:

you're wrong of course (it's El Chupacabra or Fabrice Fabrice)

RandolphCarter posted:

You're all wrong. It's the baby.

This may be the wrong thread for it, but the correct answer is Randy Moss' Dog.

I hope Analyze Phish becomes a more frequent series. I've never really listened to Phish before this, so it's really fun to listen to Scott say exactly what I'm thinking about most of the songs. "C'mon Phish, you can't just keep writing songs about what's directly in front of you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Thelonius Van Funk posted:

Honestly, I think I'd be hard pressed to defend a band in this situation where one guy is sort of predisposed to poo poo on it, no matter the band.

I think giving Scott drugs and bringing him to a live show is Harris' best chance. If you don't like Phish after that, it's simply not gonna happen.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Hsien-Ko posted:

Hee hee
Shamone
Where's Lisa Marie
Dah
Where dem elephant bones
Where's Macaulay
Dah
Shamone
Hoo
Where my glove
Hoo

Who said it?
hah, Dem...

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Comedy Bang Bang on IFC: Fame Be Drugsies

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

JethroMcB posted:

Chupacabra's appearances on the final season of Reno 911 remain the character's high point for me.

El Cupacabra: To the Spanish people of Reno: If you see a black police officer, they will give you their guns para to shoot the white man!
Dept. Jones: We don't want to kill the white people.
El Cupacabra: Ahh, but we can agree on one thing: Crush those gays.

This brings up a question: by the Tommy Westphall transitive property, does this mean Reno 911 and Breaking Bad take place in the same universe?

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

escape artist posted:

The two best mustaches in comedy are on today's episode! :v: :v: :v:

It's like The Chocktaw answered my prayers. :allears:

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Mr. Squishy posted:

Hey man you might say that everybody hating on musical guests is just unproductive whinging but I ask you: when was the last time you heard a game of What am I Thinking?

Thats not a good example, What Am I Thinking? reached it's zenith when Jimmy Pardo and Scott both yelled "Jizm" at the same time. There are no more worlds to be conquered.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

They can't retire WYR fully until someone finally beats Paul F. Thompkins to the first question.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

urk the quack posted:

Seriously, didn't the guy model for American Apparel for a couple of weeks?

American Apparel nothing, where was Bonobos when we really needed them?!

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Poopy Palpy posted:

Should I watch Metalocalypse if Home Movies is one of my favorite shows but I have an irrational hatred of death metal, even in an ironic capacity?

How irrational? Because Metalocalypse is awesome and has a lot of the same charms Home Movies did, but it's all wrapped in a metal shell and features at least one metal track per episode.

basically if you can watch the first part of this and pretend it's Melissa and Jason talking, you're good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqbn7oxXh38

Maduo fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Jun 18, 2014

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Conduit for Sale! posted:

I listened in the hope that I'd get to hear Scott get high as balls but again he didn't get that high :(
I also kinda wish he dropped the whole bean, but that rambling Jaws riff at the end was pretty much what I would have wanted anyway.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Who Said It: Hee-Hee, Shamone, Where's Lisa Marie?, Dah!, Where's Dem Elephant Bones?, Where's Macauly?, Where My Glove?, Dah, Shamone.

Who said it?

Dem...

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

its still stunning how poorly done the ones on how did this get made are

It's not the ad reads that kill me for HDTGM, it's how they get shoved in the middle of conversations like a truck crashing into a brick wall.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

It was really fun for a bit there to hear everyones different take on making WHISPERSYNC sound cool.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

soggybagel posted:

If some listeners had their way CBB would literally be a rotating cast of about 4 people.

Yeah and I have that podcast now and it's called Womp It Up.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Power of Pecota posted:

But can that compare to a big ol' baked potata with all the fixins?

It's above that but below the time a challenge contestant magically knew someone's sister was a heroin addict

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Wait, are we Talkin' Bout Turtle?