Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

A friend of my Mitbewohner is a Reichsbürger now because he wrote some magicolegal gibberish from the internet on his letter instead of putting on a stamp and it still got delivered. Get your poo poo together Deutsche Post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

waitwhatno posted:

Yeah, most likely the recipient paid the Porto for having the letter delivered. Tell him that he can leave out the pseudo-legalese gibberish next time, it won't make any difference. Also tell him that he is a yuuuuuge rear end in a top hat because, for the mail carrier, dealing with this bullshit takes a crazy amount of time(compare to a normal letter).

LOL just LOL if you think I'm talking to this dude.

This is funny tho: http://www.mz-web.de/mitteldeutschl...84#plx914325331

bronin posted:

Some of you may know that I work in a small Verwaltungsgemeinschaft in Bavaria. Anyway we got our own Reichsbürger. And I swear to god he's doing exactly what is written here: http://www.hannespharma.info/index.php/en/staatsangehoerigkeit/staatsangehoerigkeitsurkunde

To what end? gently caress if I know. I read that poo poo a couple of times but still don't get why these people are doing what they are doing.

Heilige Scheiße. This dude is basically doing to the German administrative system what this other dude did to those floppy drives: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx_vWkv50uk

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jul 10, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Somehow out of all that it was at "das Opelwerk soll umgerüstet werden um fliegende Autos zu produzieren" that I started to suspect that that might be satire.

ArchangeI posted:

There is also the book by the Verfassungsschutz Brandenburg that analyzes the whole community and pretty much shows that these are deeply disturbed people with legitimate mental issues.

Dissidenten für verrückt erklären, typisch für totalitäre Systeme

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jul 11, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

waitwhatno posted:

Haha, holy poo poo, political parties are literally dying out.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/mitgliederschwund-etablierte-parteien-verlieren-mitglieder-1.3074482

Average age of all members is 50-60 years and membership has halved since 1990 due to "natural causes".

German national average age is 40+ already. If you remove everyone too young to be in a political party you should end up above 50 easy.

Anecdotally I know a party Ortsvorsitzender and he definitely thinks about stuff like how you find something to do for the younger party members so they stay on board. If you have an Ortsvereinssitzung and 75% of the running time is taken up by pensioners rambling incoherently your one new u30 party member is probably not going to come back. At the same time it's a small, tight-knit, democratically organized group and you can't just tell the old farts to gently caress off. On the one hand the Ortsvorsitzender lyfe sounds kinda interesting, on the other hand it sounds like it'd make you wanna kill yourself.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

botany posted:

hey remember when the resident nazi couldn't read? yeah about that
https://www.neues-deutschland.de/artikel/1018644.raeumung-ohne-grundlage.html

That article seems to straight up state that the Richter said that the owner could assert his rights and that he apparently just jumped the gun / didn't bother with this dumb legal stuff because lol Berlin ist eine Bananenrepublik.

quote:

Jedoch sei die Entscheidung des Gerichts auch nur ein »Zustand von kurzer Dauer«, so die Richterin. Denn der Eigentümer könne durchaus auf legalem Wege seine Besitzrechte geltend machen.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

My Lovely Horse posted:

That's the point though, he didn't do it "auf legalem Wege" and somehow got 300 police to join him whose entire purpose, hopeless romantic that I am, I would have assumed was to stop illegal things from going on.

quote:

lol Berlin ist eine Bananenrepublik.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

You just have to poke an educated middle class German and the crazy comes out. Impfskeptiker, Homöopathie, Osteopathie, magische Kristalle, diverse Energien, whatever. If you poke a stolid no-nonsense Ingenieur (FH) he probably doesn't believe in climate change, or has ideas about dä Jodn.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

AfDs whole problem (from a not exploding into a rapidly expanding cloud of hot toxic splinters POV) is that they can't quite decide if they want to be a party of fed up middle class technocrats or völkische Nationalrevolutionäre.

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Jul 17, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Einbauschrank posted:

A failed artist. Who turned into a social engineer.

Maybe the Holocaust was a performance piece

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Libluini posted:

That poor kid is as much a victim as the poor Chinese tourists who got axed.

Calling a dumb kid with bad decision making skills and bad influences in his life a "terrorist" is an obnoxiously strong way of wording what happened.

Calling this dude a victim is a bit tasteless. He's a brown Tim aus Winnenden minus the firearm.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Wouldn't it be much more convenient and practical to just kill the cat?

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Maybe it's a Reichsbürger

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

"Ich bin Deutscher :( " "Ein Wichser bist du" :lol:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

If that video with the angry old fart is authentic it's def not muslims.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Yikes, when did GBS get straight up nazi? Their thread on this is sure something.

e: Facebook's special "I'm ok!" feature for terrorist attacks / mass shootings is the kind of thing that back in the 90s I would've considered ridiculously over-the-top in a cyberpunk dystopia comic book / action movie.

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jul 22, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Riso posted:

That's just what you want to believe.
Nobody's going to deport well integrated legal immigrants.

Well integrated legal immigrants are getting murder threats because cunts like you are playing along with IS by fanning the flames.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Was ist schlimmer, Abistreiche oder der Nationalsozialismus? Schwierige Frage.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

This seems relevant:

quote:

Drei Tote sind kosovarische Staatsbürger, teilte die Regierung des Landes mit. Drei weitere sind nach Angaben des türkischen Außenministeriums Türken. Zudem ist ein Grieche unter den Opfern, vermeldet das griechische Außenministerium.

Three victims are apparently Kosovars, three are Turks, one Greek.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

quote:

Der mutmaßliche Täter wurde von einem Autofahrer gestoppt, berichten Augenzeugen. Die "Bild" zitiert einen Zeugen: "Ein BMW-Fahrer hat dann Gas gegeben und ihn umgefahren. Danach lag er niedergestreckt am Boden und rührte sich nicht mehr.“

Good guy with a BMW :cryingautobahn:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Sonntagsfrage mein Neger: http://www.wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm

There's the Landtagswahlen on that page too, and if you click on the polling institute names you get to see the numbers over time.

The main reason Merkel is holding up is that the government has been moving towards the AfD on asylum. Ansbach is going to provide further impetus to erode protections against deportation for example. States have been pointing to their increasing deportation numbers as proof that they're doing something, and there was a bit of a media discussion a while back of alleged abuses of the medical exemption to deportation.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Honestly don't think it's government statements that are the major driver of distrust a day after a literal suicide bombing by a Syrian.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

waitwhatno posted:

Meh, you can probably get a "Hitler did nothing wrong!" out of some regional East German politicians if you allahakbar enough people over there.

You can get that without doing literally anything at all so this is setting the bar a bit low.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

South of the Main river: sweet civilization
North of the Main river: Literally Mad Max, only retarded. Communicate in noises lifted from a H.P. Lovecraft Cthulhu cultist. Last time they had an economy was when they could enslave Poles to dig coal out of holes in the ground. Should honestly be ceded back to Russia.

Volcott posted:

People whose asylum claims are denied should be returned to their countries of origin: an unreasonable opinion.

"Should be returned to their countries of origin despite an ongoing ultrabrutal civil war" makes it sound a bit less reasonable tho.

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Jul 25, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Mithaldu posted:

MeckPomm hat Kühe und Hühner. Glaub ich.

Even Thor fuckin Steinar is apparently based in Dubai.

Volcott posted:

It's the middle east, there will always be an ongoing ultrabrutal civil war.

That doesn't make dropping a dude off there to maybe die in it okay.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

GaussianCopula posted:

a) Their country of origin is an actual warzone: In this case they should be allowed to stay in Germany, but it should be made very clear that they have no chance to stay here. People that commit crimes should be housed in closed facilities, to prevent them from causing further harm to the public, given that the usual sentences will likely not have a deterring effect.

There's talk about converting a Duldung to Bleiberecht for people who have no criminal record and can support themselves, and that makes a lot of sense.

See https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duldung_(Aufenthaltsrecht)#Bleiberecht and the next paragraph, Aufenthaltserlaubnis für gut integrierte Geduldete.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I'm sure they managed to horribly and permanently maim a dude or four with that bomb.

e: also that VVVVVV

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jul 25, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Mithaldu posted:

Doesn't necessarily exclude the other option though. Not saying it is that, just saying it could be a plausible reason.

I've had three doctors refuse treating acute pain even while i was perfectly polite. (Some reaction against a medicine caused my hands to feel itchy to the point of pain, and touching anything, or a breeze of wind, were agony.) In that case they refused simple because they were skin doctors who work mostly not to heal people, but to fleece people of their euros and their bookings were full of patients paying premiums.

Is there a betting pool somewhere for next forums dot somethingawful dot com murderer? Cos I think I have a candidate.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

München-Amokläufer war perfekt integriert stellt sich raus

quote:

Der Täter von München, Ali David S., war ein Rassist mit rechtsextremistischem Weltbild. Er habe es als „Auszeichnung“ verstanden, dass sein Geburtstag, der 20. April 1998, auf den Geburtstag von Adolf Hitler fiel. Das erfuhr die F.A.Z. aus Sicherheitskreisen. Entsprechende Aussagen über seine Begeisterung für Hitler stammen demnach aus dem engsten Umfeld von S. Auch sei S., der aus einer iranischen Familie stammt, stolz darauf gewesen, als Iraner und als Deutscher „Arier“ zu sein. Ursprünglich gilt Iran als die Heimat der Arier. Türken und Araber habe S. hingegen gehasst. Er habe ein „Höherwertigkeitsgefühl“ ihnen gegenüber gehegt.

Just fuckin :lol:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

The assumption that the thing that made cargo cult nazism appealing to the dude was that it let him feel that indeed it was him who was superior to the guys bullying him, namely on racial grounds, does not seem far fetched at all. In fact it seems positively banal.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

az posted:

The important bit is making the distinction between attempting to understand the perpetrators pathology and psychology and trying to play pin the donkey with the implications.

Serious question tho, how does this work ethically? If he had killed himself and you polled a cohort of Otto Normalverbrauchers you'd probably get a decent share of people saying that his killing himself was the bullies' fault. In this case, polling the same Otto Normalverbrauchers, what's the result? Probably less. But the bullies' action was the same, the only difference is the outcome, which the bullies had no way of knowing what it would be. His murders did not actually help against the bullying, so they're less directly a result of the bullies' actions? That makes sense. Ok nevermind, I figured it out.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Wie hartzt es sich in Schweden? Interessante Frage eigentlich.

Ergebnis Minimalrecherche: Es klingt fast sogar garstiger als hier: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedischer_Wohlfahrtsstaat#Arbeit_und_Arbeitslosigkeit

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

This lady at my last job had the habit of softly talking to herself in Alemannisch and from a distance all you heard were intermittent hissing noises. It loving killed me.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I could sorta see someone hax0ring some critical and vulnerable bit of the electrical infrastructure to voice their displeasure at something or other and plunging a chunk of ze Republik into darkness. IIRC gas stations need electricity to pump gas, so no electricity = no cars pretty soon, so no daily truck to the Aldi. Stuxnet showed that you can cause physical damage to machinery if you get deep enough into the code, surely there is something that you can do to melt bits of the infrastructure to a point where the government needs a week to sort it out again and is struggling to keep food delivered in the meantime. I don't actually know anything about electricity infrastructure or hax0ring so this might be nonsense.

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Aug 23, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

HERR DEUTSCHES REICH ZWEITAUSENDSECHZEHN

*läßt Briefmarke weg* *wird von Polizei GmbH erschossen*

fakeedit: ZWEIHUNDERT Sek-Beamte?? :wtf: (okok und Bereitschaftspolizei)

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Aug 25, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

ArchangeI posted:

The Bundeswehr should just roll a tank through that guy's house. With NORMATIVE MACHT DES FAKTISCHEN written in gothic letters on the gun barrel.

kein Leerzitat

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

SVBIED assassination attempt isn't, like, completely inconceivable anymore so if I had been in that motorcade I would've been a little apprehensive.

e: in retrospect it's currently still pretty inconceivable tbh. German Angst got the better of me :(

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Aug 30, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Polen im Trinkwasser, und die Stadtwerke chloren nicht nach aus falsch verstandener politischer Korrektheit.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Wo findest du diese Hochrechnung? Ich sehe Grüne 4,9% und lockere Mehrheit für Rot-Schwarz, v.a. wenn man berücksichtigt dass die 15% Sitze für rausgeflogene Parteien auf die anderen verteilt werden.

Stand 21:42 Uhr: http://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/mecklenburg-vorpommern/landtagswahl_mv_2016/Wahl-MV-SPD-deutlich-vorn-AfD-vor-CDU,wahlmv312.html

e:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Linke actually lost the most votes of all parties in the latest Hochrechnung. Guess over the next couple elections we're gonna find out just how many Gutmenschen Linke voters there actually are and how many votes were from disgruntled smallminded Ossi authoritarians that were fine with the wall because they never got the idea to go anywhere anyway. Because those are going to jump ship to AfD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Die erste Regel des Harald Ringstorff ist, nicht über Harald Ringstorff zu sprechen