Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

TheManFromFOXHOUND posted:

the other has sock transformation fetishism.

Oh yeah, Jeff and his remarkably easygoing dad. That one was a lot of fun. As Isfahan mentioned, though, it also has some sweet belching fanfic smuttery. It's good stuff.

As for favorites, I need to second the Pokegirls episode. You can hear Portaxx be emotionally destroyed over the course of an hour.
There's also a good deal of variety in the Plenty Of Fish episode. You get Isfahan nearly eating the microphone as he EXPLAINS HOW CALM HE IS NOW! Stog is in prime Stogging form. And, finally, there's Jack Chick breaking down into laughter seizures while Lemon proselytizes to him. Plus, blowjobs as far as the eye can see!

Also, sup. Glad we're making people happy/disgusted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Yeah, happy holidays, folks. I hope you appreciate all the love that went into it. This probably comes as a huge surprise but the F-Plussers don't really follow instructions too well.

Plus they can't sing.

Or read.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Squint posted:

I would have sung a marijuana-themed rendition of Carol of the Bells, but I fell through the cracks when the e-mails were sent out and didn't even know it was going on until the day before I'd be away from my recording equipment for five days.

That's my excuse.

Baby, I was trying to direct Stog towards a precise and coherent contribution.

STOG

YOU were not the problem.

Actually I'm making it sound like it was hell to put this together. While I probably should have just edited a normal episode to lose my FPlus production virginity, I'm still happy I did this. And, regarding Stog, none of us want him to get whatever is wrong with him fixed. He is perfect.

Bunnybread fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Dec 23, 2012

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Boxman posted:

Is it technically feasible to do two kinds of forum membership? One that only lets you post in one forum and another that lets you post in any forum? If people are really going to swing by just to attempt to get Internet Revenge you should harvest that sweet sweet impotent rage.

ahhhh but that's what the F-plus episode comments section is for. We'll still get our fair share of retarded and misplaced fury. Don't you worry.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Portaxx is really a gal. Frank West is really a guy. I am really a synthesized amalgamation of every commercial announcer from the past 15 years.

Squint posted:

On a side note, if anyone's on the fence about taking the :10bux: plunge into our forums, I've compiled our own uglynoodles's series of stories about Denise into one easy-to-read digest thread, along with whatever I can archive from the golden age of Portal of Evil before Chet took it down. The money goes purely to take a small chunk out of server costs— nobody ever sees a dime of it, so don't worry that we're selling out, maaan.

Plus I actually post on that forum more than once every few months.

I'm kidding, of course.

I don't post there either.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Yeah, have fun with that one. I was recovering from illness and already feeling a little nauseous before recording. The initial parts were tolerable, but the incredible magnitude of grossness eventually wore on me. I really just had to keep my head down, later, and try not to think about what we were reading. I have no idea how we got through the whole thing without anyone quitting or vomiting.

Plus, our brave little Acier did the editing on it. He has listened through that monstrosity several times.

God bless him. He is a true man.

Bunnybread fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Mar 5, 2013

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Dammit! I tried to drag the sexy quotient back up by doing an impression of AcierQuebecolotl but too much damage had already been done by Kelly 38D.

But I need my remaining ladies to keep writing disturbing fanfics about me and Alan Rickman/Barry White/Keith David. Where else will I find something to inoculate myself against the true horrors of our episode material?

If there are any members of the Playbread Bunnies (or their splinter group, The Bunnybroads) reading this, then you probably want to skip the next episode. I can't promise that Kelly 38D won't rear her elegant ladylike head, again.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Well if you know of folks who'd like to have some words smutted out for their masturbatory needs then point em my way. I need money and this show has eradicated any shame that I might have had.

And who you callin' a nerd? I'm the lothario of the group. Let me help you understand our roles with the assistance of some 80s analogs.
Lemon is Nell Carter.
Stog is Howling Mad Murdock.
Isfahan is Officer Tackleberry.
Portaxx is Inspector Gadget's niece.
Boots is KITT
Johnny Toast is the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
Uhhhh...Acierocolotl is a Teddy Ruxpin and uhhhh ...Kumquatxop is the Iran-Contra affairs, maybe? I dunno.

gently caress it. I don't care, anymore. Just send me some rich horny people so I can get out of debt.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

I hadn't completely read the story before so I had no real plan on how to approach it.
I actually just started reading with one voice in mind and that was going to be Juggalo Jake as Legolas. Then Boots quickly jumped in after I did the first Jugolas Jake line and said it was going to be almost impossible to understand. So I had to scramble pretty quickly and you all heard the subsequent tragedy. God drat that Boots.

And I'm filled with pride that Chortle Kombat is still remembered fondly. It is right up there with my band name skantribution of 'Nine Inch Horn Section'.

Bunnybread fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jun 6, 2013

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Also, is there a donate button on the site I can't find? I want to give them money to keep going. I missed out on stickers and mousepads, produce some merch people!

Bunnybread posted:

Well if you know of folks who'd like to have some words smutted out for their masturbatory needs then point em my way. I need money and this show has eradicated any shame that I might have had.

So, yeah, hopefully the clients don't mind too much if I'm crying while reading.

Also, quit it with all these kind words of appreciation. I thought we could just stop producing episodes and you would assume we all died of grossness exposure. NOW, we gotta keep shoving our faces into the abyss and hope we don't catch some mental STD.
Maybe after we're done reading our own fanfic, we'll finally gain the courage to go out in a mass suicide.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Yeah, no problem.
That's far less disgusting than anything I could have envisioned. I was expecting to read some 50 Shades of Grey type poo poo with Nutshell Gulag as the rich freak daddy and me as the submissive sex slave.

You sure that you listen to our podcast?

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

I love Bunnybread's voice :allears: but a part of my brain always goes back to the infantilism episode when I hear him speak.

Better than Kelly 38D, I guess. Perhaps, I should just stop straying from my normal voice. There's too much potential for misery.

naahh, gently caress that. I'm doing my Portaxx impression 24/7 from now on.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

The latter.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Speaking of, they haven't done Freep yet have they? There's some great poo poo there. DaleReed being angry about everything, the endless circular firing squads about what is and isn't a fake republican, poo poo like the leader constantly saying server costs are like 32,000 every quarter and having constant fundraisers because he hired his son to be in charge despite their website looking like it's early 90's still.

Plus whenever gay stuff comes up it's super clear they all constantly are imagining men having sex with eachother.

If someone does take it upon themselves to compile some of the freepshow, please make sure to include a healthy dose of their abundant gay disgust/intrigue. I'd like to narrate some of their sweaty fantasies and see if we can't get some of these poor things to come out the closet for good.

Or maybe I can just use it as an excuse to try out my Phil Robertson impression.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Invisible Ted posted:

I'm pretty sure I live within walking/biking distance of that place. AKA, I will be there if it isn't 21+.

Yeah, sorry. Grumpy's is 21+ which sucks cause it prevents me from participating since I'm a skinny 19-year-old white hipster.

I recommend getting a fake ID or just aging really quickly before Oct. 5th.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

TontoCorazon posted:

Bunnybread is too cool for Minneapolis.

While this is the truest statement that the English language is capable of, I will still be heading up there for the festivities. It'll be about nine hours of travel time but it's worth it to have the opportunity to drink some beer and read some dumb writing aloud while a bunch of nerds make geeky in-jokes. I mean, when am I gonna have another chance like that?

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

BootsRaingear posted:

Who's gonna be there on Sunday for drinks and watching Bunnybread laugh at weird nerds?

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

BKPR posted:

I don't think there are any nerds on this podcast?

Uhhhh.... yeah, I'm the nerd. Sorry about that.

I'll try to nerd less and bro more in the future.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Finally got around to hearing Bunnybread's intro to the audio version and, uh... wow.

But why the Hüsker Dü pun? They weren't a '90s band! :tizzy:

Hell, baby. I don't know poo poo about no alt/punk stuff.
Also, I kept thinking of more horrible names as I was doing the recording and that thing could have ended up being 20 minutes long if I didn't exercise a lot of self control.

Some of the cut-for-timers:

JNCOFUBULUGZ

Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, Mike, Ralph and Captain Planet Too.

Ain't Nobody Jortin' Around.

We're Still Rocking the Rachel Green!

pi minus .03

Micro Machines of Loving Grace

Cypress Over the Hill

The Skinny Steven Seagals

I really have a problem with this poo poo.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

This is the exact opposite of a problem :allears:

Oh, I don't know about that. I think I'm due for an intervention....

Beige Zombie

"Hey, have you seen the Matrix?! It really makes you think, man, like seriously"

Gravity Killing Me Softly

The-Skinny-Ones-From-Wilson-Phillips

Sonic Youth is wasted on the young, bah!

(What's the Tori) Morning Amos?

Mother Love Bone Thugs N' Harmony

Jesus Jooones and Me! Tell each other fairy tales.....

Dawson's (career) Peak

Fiona Snapple

Patiently Waiting on The Downward Spiral Sequel

Ace of 3rd Bass

Crash Test Dumbasses

Right Said Zed's Dead

This whole thing started because Kumquatxop had a friend who was starting a 90s cover band and he thought we might be able to offer a few helpful suggestions on the name. Soon after, my illness was unleashed.

By the way, I think it was Johnny Toast that did Husker Don't (so blame him for that anachronism, bamina) and Nutshell Gulag was behind the brilliant Urkel Jerks. The lady don't just cook inspired garbage; she thinks it, too.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Mahlertov Cocktail posted:

Looking ahead my upcoming episodes; Portaxx isn't in "Pokemon XXX and Why"? What a missed opportunity.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, she kinda makes a cameo.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Trying not to get too disgusting so we can skip buglovin and adult babies.

I don't think the Waifu episode (74) was all THAT gross, though.
If legit tinfoil hat poo poo makes you cringe then skip 50. Otherwise, hell yes.
If you're lactose intolerant then maybe skip 58 due to butter content.
Cheevos #130 is needed for everyone.
#41 lovely movie scripts which was good clean fun for all involved.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

YeahTubaMike posted:

I picture him as a dark-haired white-but-not-pale bespectacled 30-ish year old man who would be in one of those commercials for a Big & Tall suit place. How close am I? I would check for myself, but half the Live 3 videos are private. :smith:

Wait, you picture me as anything but some striking, suave literal Devil offering you a contract to sign?

Like you think of me as a normal human being?

What is wrong with you? I mean Jon Hamm is handsome, sure. But he's no ME, for fucksakes.

When I first met the Fplussies in person at the first live show, I didn't want anyone to speak to me until I had guessed who they were, based on looks alone. The only one that I got wrong was Johnny Toast so I think I got a pretty good geek-dar, overall.

Hope y'all enjoyed the return of Paula Deen. I thought it up and produced it in a few hours during a gravy-induced manic episode.

For the record, it was a BOWL of oil and not BALL. Though I was doing the accent strong enough where you couldn't tell what ole Paula was spewin out.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

HoboTech posted:

The F Plus readers never take themselves too seriously, and that's why they're lovable dorks.

I'm more of a fuckable meathead, but sure.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

So, for the record, Boots and Acier are both happily married dudely dudes. I mean, I don't know how many points we take off of their straight quotient for being Canadian but they're pretty drat hetero.

They've both professed their admiration for my handsome self.
But, really, that doesn't make them gay.
It just makes them not-blind.

And I have multiple illegitimate kids running around but them Chakras ain't getting any money from me until I hear how deep the Chakra babies' voices are.

Fool me once, shame on you, etc.

Bunnybread fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jun 2, 2017

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

We might just be switching that up since October is, like, the Devil's month and such.

Think warmer.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

i'm pretty sure i gave ironicus directions to the bathroom so overall the event was a 10/10

I am realizing that I didn't gently caress anyone in a bathroom last night.
2/10 at best for me.

Edit: I guess I did give Victor a visible erection during a Rick Roll.

3/10.

Bunnybread fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Aug 22, 2017

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Benny the Snake posted:

Can't wait to see it all on YouTube so I cam confirm Bunnybread is indeed H Jon Benjamin.

There are more than a few similarities between me and Archer, yeah.

Also, I really would like to express sincere* gratitude for just a moment.

First I would like to thank all y'all F+ans for coming out. You crazy bastards are awesome and weren't nearly as weird as you could have been.

Now, a hearty gently caress YEAH to all planners, readers, submitters, and general laborers who made this weekend beautiful. There is a whole lotta goddamn work that goes into this stuff.

All I do is show up and get drunk. Which leads me to thanking every fine person who bought me a drink. You guys are America's unsung heroes.

And even though video may not work out, y'all are gonna love the recordings when it is done being fine-tuned by JimmyFranks. He and Boots are the Dynamic Duo of sound and deserve a round of applause. As always, BootsAoke was a wonderful cap-off to the weekend.

Send warm thoughts and e-hugs to my Babies Bootsy, Jimmy, Squiddy, Bozarthy, Nutshelly, Victory, Kummyquatty, FrankWesty, Snoop Stoggy Stog, Bumpy, Louzee Q. Fernandez, Achilleazy and so many others that I could ruin the names of.

Then there's my little Lemon who deserves a loving week off from work but is instead slogging through his day right now. Just like me.
If y'all haven't ordered a shirt or sticker or gotten a Ballp.it account then the time is right now. Show some love! (baby don't hurt me) for all the love he's put in.

Now, while my morning-work-PCP-hit is peaking, I'm gonna go say all this poo poo again on Ballp.it.

*Yes I am capable of sincerity. It's different from honesty.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

He had to pay me in some form. I was promised "All The Pussy In The World" if I said handsome words on his nerd show. So far, I've only scored with Victor.

I really like the new site though. It's unique. This version went up right before Live 6.

Lumbermouth posted:

If that's not Bunnybread in the USA t-shirt, I am going to be sorely disappointed.

Because no one else could be sufficiently AMERICA, I'm assuming?

I found the most jingoistic shirts possible to wear. I'm thinking, now, that folks really believed me to be an ultra Murrikan shitbird which isn't really the impression I was trying to give.

Also, my USA shirt wasn't tight enough according to multiple women I spoke to.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Karaoke videos confirm that it's him.

He looks surprisingly like a beefier version of my little brother.

Your brother looks just like H Jon Benjamin too? drat, small world!

My apologies on the incomplete stripping. I was trying to give you some abs but I guess Lemon just got lost in my eyes.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

Ah so it's just like the professional sports fandom, where none of the fans are in shape or actually play and their shows are mostly talking heads discussing stats and trades with little if any actual gameplay footage because it's really just an excuse to belong to a tribe and socialize.

I love you wonderful nerds. Y'all are great.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

I hope y'all appreciate the boring shout out I gave you in the opening of the episode!

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Alaois posted:

nah dog

castefootball

Many years ago, I actually tried to get some content from both Rivals and Castefootball.
I didn't really get much out of Rivals as I found that I would have had to explain a lot of football jargon and references to the gaggle of Anime Clubbers. This would have left most of the readers and listeners bewildered and unable to naturally follow the text, just like how I feel for 95% of the topics.

Castefootball pretty much had the same problem.... plus a lotta lovely racism.

I'm probably just bad at mining for content. I read em a whole lot better than I find em.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Warbird posted:

I’m sure that wouldn’t play ball for some reason or the other.

It wouldn't cause they don't.

But, seriously, regarding sports jargon: I think I remember one time we ended up reading a brief section on MMA and there were some submission holds being discussed. The names were causing a lot of giggles for the rest of the readers so I didn't feel like ruining their collective fun with an actual explanation.

...and that little Nerdlinger McDorkPants (level 1.5 Bard) won't put them jerseys back up because he'd have to advertise em via my beautifully unflexed guns.
He knows that he can't stare into that sexual abyss any longer without falling in completely.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Didn't you find Sissykiss?

Sissykiss didn't happen. I have no memory of it and neither do you.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure that I got the Johnny Suenami stuff on a lawyer site and that's about it for my doc contributions.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Ahh yes! You are correct!

Though I'm not really sure if it counts as it was shared with me by a friend. I just showed it to Lemon.
I get check THIS poo poo out credit I think. Just didn't really grab any text or anything.

Again, I don't find em. I just read em. Let's all thank Portaxx for finding that Legolas story because I would have had nothing to read, otherwise.

Bunnybread fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Aug 21, 2018

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

I'm sure that this is the wrong spot to recruit but I have some bracket bullshit on ballpit

https://ballp.it/index.php?topic=3112.0

Head over there if you have a ballpit account. Or just look for Ballpit 2k19 on espn.

JoxRule when the shady guy asks for the password through the slit in in the door.

No buy-in. Just takes some clicking for a couple minutes and you'll instantly be a sports fan.

Don't think. Just click. If you really need a guide, this one tells you which famous alums attended each school.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26264267/ncaa-bracket-school-mascots-colors-fight-songs-locations-notable-alumni

.... or you could reference one of the many mascot guides that are out there. I don't care. You got a day to get it entered.

Just don't think you can actually predict the future through basketball analysis and knowledge.
That way lies madness. Just ask me how goddamn well that works out every year.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Benny the Snake posted:

I also recommend the wonders of Paula Deen.

Yeah. I heard she's pretty hot.

Condolences on Filthy Feud Dude.

Benny, I was actually the reverse bully throughout my school days. I stuck up for the weirdo dorks that I knew.
Now, I'd say that in a "ain't I nice and such" tone except this clearly led to me donating my time and voice to a horrifying nerd-radio-hour for absolutely NO payoff. The only thing I've gotten out of this is an absolute certainty that I'll never be able to run for congress.

Anyways, you can have my football nerd jersey. It probably smells like frustration-with-my-life-choices....... and Axe.

Oh and THANK YOU to everyone that got a bracket in. Y'all are good people.

Everyone else....

I still would have defended you in high school.

Bunnybread fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Mar 22, 2019

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

bio347 posted:

I was only able to watch up until the rap hour due to work, but man. Said rap hour may be one of the most transcendent things I have ever experienced.

I am genuinely glad to hear it. Had a harsh time crunch leading up to it, too.

Last week was my birthday on top of being one of the busier work weeks I've ever had. I had to actually duck out of the prepper hour, just before the rapstravaganza, in order to shake the vodka out of my head and deal with urgent work crap. Then, while I'm doing that, I was still putting the finishing touches on the battle raps.

I'm gonna put that on my resume.

"Works well under pressure"

"Also produces hip hop poo poo for abortions"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

You're welcome.

EDIT: Wait, I mean "Sorry," woops.

Yeah, I'm sorry... for... all of it.

Bunnybread fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Feb 20, 2021