Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

One thing that you didn't directly mention is that Bunnybread is a professional voice actor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

I wonder if any of the body mods people have tried cutting their tongue frenulums.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

It would be pretty easy to open your mouth and lift up your tongue. Certainly easier than showing off a dick mod.

Tongue pocket?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

For the latter half of the TITANIUM TEETH guy's post, I honestly though he was saying TITANIUM TEAT! I think it improved upon the experience.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Ulysses S. Grant posted:

I would love to hear a Free Republic episode - this thread continues to alternately crack me up and horrify me when I read it, and I figure there's at least an episode's worth of material there.

If you're willing to compile some content, here's the submission page.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

I'm not one to get sick from reading or hearing something, and this was no exception. However, I was pushing my legs together a lot during the maggot bit. Is there anybody who wasn't pushing their legs together during the maggot bit? Other than the people furiously masturbating to it anyway.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

The best thing about that story is that guy thinks that things going into and coming out of your urethra would feel good. It's clearly not a masochism thing, he made no mention of pain. Maybe someday he'll try it, and then after spending a few hours on the floor recovering, regret encouraging it in his story.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Squint posted:

I'm trying to signal boost to get more people to write in, but oddly enough all of the Tumblr/SJW threads I know of here on SA are closed, with no current ones that I can find.

Because they all turn to poo poo, unfortunately. We are our own worst enemy.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

DongsMcMurphy posted:

If the semen ingestion is getting you, just wait for the incest fantasies.

I personally think that someone literally filling pacifiers with semen and putting them in ther mouths and sucking on them in real life is more disgusting than a story about 2 brothers loving, simply by virtue of the fact that one is fiction and the other is actually happening somewhere. Personal preference though. Erm, maybe preference is the wrong word. Personal prejudice.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

If it's any consolation, the dude was talking about shoving things up his peehole like it felt good. People who actually like urethral insertion are in it for the pain. poo poo was super fake.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

I just noticed something. The Readers list for episode 100 ends with:

quote:

with special segments from and Jimmyfranks.
It's super not a big deal, but I thought I would point it out in case someone's not getting proper credit. I still haven't got around to listening to the episode itself, so I'm not really sure who.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

S.K.A

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

TetsuoTW posted:

all we need is cummies.

gently caress you. gently caress you. gently caress you.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Flython posted:

I just discovered the Tumblrcon thread in GBS and :allears:.

If this goes ahead I want nothing less than a 3 hour spectacular.

Spooktacular.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

They're the dudes who do things like "Uh this tax form lists my name as JOE SMITH, my name is actually Joe Smith, INVALID FORM I DON'T PAY TAXES NOW BITCH" right?

Yup. I AM NOT A CITIZEN LAWS DON'T APPLY TO ME! HEY HOW DARE YOU I KNOW MY RIGHTS

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

This episode is the closest I've come, as far as I know, to gagging from just the thought of something. Sissy Kisses, I could handle. Bug Dicks, I could handle. For some reason, any sort of comparison of a foot thing to a food really got me. Not the literal food in shoe thing, that was fine. I'm talking about things like the cheese smell and toe jam. You know, sole food.(Did they do that one?) I could barely handle it.

This episode also contained the worst poem I think they have ever read. Was there even a single good rhyme or line with the right meter in that first one?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

TetsuoTW posted:

I think my father immunized me against stuff like this episode by having feet that smelled like Death himself.

And listening to a few older episodes again lately, I found a new favorite line: "It's like a giraffe, but oval office."

You should submit that as a header.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

This is the second podcast in which I've heard of Tropic Chillerz. Maybe I should pick one up for myself.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Is anyone else having issues with the F Plus website? Anytime I try to load any page other than the main one it just loads eternally.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Frank West's story was probably the most horrible thing they've ever read. Not horrible in a "haha this is so horrible i love it" way, but rather in a "this is a horrible thing and I don't want to listen to it anymore" way. Only reason I made it though was because there was an entire room full of people suffering right along with me.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

This episode made my eyes water... from laughter!

Also because of hearing about a bunch of sneezing and allergies.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

echopapa posted:

I didn’t find any explicit sex when I compiled the document. I think the forums are just for people (mostly teenage girls) who think that sneezing is cute, and misidentify it as a fetish.

Except for that one guy who was also into acne.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Bozarth posted:

"...and that tree is full of blood!"

Thanks STOG.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Speaking of crazy, remember in the petitions episode where they found the 'give me back my foreskin' guy and Lemon hinted at that being the topic of a future episode?

Where the foreskin crazy people at?

I think episode 91 might have had some foreskin chat. That's a :nws: link, btw.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

I seem to recall that the person editing has the final say.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Cannibal Corpse, eat your heart out.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Imagine your fave swallowing a dead rabbit whole and later regurgitating a pellet of the indigestible materials.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I just realized, this podcast is basically an I-Dose for nitrous oxide.

That, or Ipecac.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

RyokoTK posted:

is STOG real

No, he is irrational.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Dylan16807 posted:

The implication is that you said something stupid so you must have been quoting... Nevermind.

This is not the thread (or subforum) to talk about politicians doing things we don't like. This is a thread for making fun people that say ridiculous things, like "Hillary should be in jail because the benghazis" and "help me build an orgone pyramid while mainlining iodine".

Go easy on the guy. It's not like there's a subforum specifically for political debates.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

kalensc posted:

SA, in the era they were describing, was definitely a swarm of forum-storming nerds.

Did the "Don't touch the poop" rule not exist back then, or did they just not follow it?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

I'm glad we live in Enlightened Times.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Finally someone is willing to take a stand.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Tbf it probably is somewhat difficult to gain weight at the rate these people would prefer.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Benny the Snake posted:

It would've been better if episode 300 was the feeder episode instead of what they ended up doing. I hate gotcha bullshit like that because it always comes off as "aren't we clever?!" smug BS.

Ariong fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Apr 3, 2019

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

What if goood piiised in daipeeers~

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Can you make a cumputer as a joke? Sure. Can you sell one as a joke? Maybe. Can you buy one as a joke? No, no you cannot.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Ambious posted:

Finally cleaned my car so I could do this:

Are you wearing two watches?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Now there's a guy I'm

Sorry
To